RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Hildan sighed. Of course someone was going to ask that. “Unfortunately, I don’t really think we have one right now beyond finding Sandman.” And now he had to come up with an indepth plan. That would be difficult considering he had no idea what any of these people could do or what the environment would be like.

Then the whistle girl spoke again, “I can help you guys. I have a spell that can find him but it takes a lot out of me.”

Hildan cocked his head, considering. “We should probably save that as one of the last resorts. Seeing as he said we’d have to kill him to get out, if it exhausts you you should save it so that if we can find him by other means you’ll be stronger. I can come up with a plan. First you all need to tell me what you can do. Skills.”

"You can dance with my henchman."

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq’s ears twitched, she didn’t like to talk about her writer powers. It got her a lot of stares and glares in Emberblast.

“I have speech magic,” she said, raising her stylus, “I press this to my lips and it transfers magic that it collects. And i’m a good knife thrower and great with my broadsword.”

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I, David
    @i-david

“But, wait. We don’t need any of that,” John said. “We already know where he is. It’s just a matter of finding help outside of this dream so that we can get out of here.”

“Speaking of, how’s that coming?” he asked Gwena.

“Narrowing down the search. Hopefully I’ll find something soon.”

“That’s good.”

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

I, David
    @i-david

Oh, John… Johnny Boy… John Doe… They were talking about finding Sandman in the dream.
    I don’t even have an actual story for John and Gwena, but there sooooo fun to write! I’m enjoying this quite a lot. XD

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

That’s good, David!!

Hildan nodded. That was good. “Alright, and you others?”

Then John spoke. Hildan waited for him to finish completely before replying, “What do you mean we already know where he is?” He frowned, trying to figure out what John meant.

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

Good morning guys! (Or afternoon, or evening or whatever it is wherever you all are.) Did I miss anything important?

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Aiden blinked at Hildan. He had nothing. He crossed his arms, trying his best not to let his OCD overtake him. Maybe it was just an Alpha thing….

He flashed a quick smile to try and stifle the annoyance. “I have a variety of abilities,” he said, as his eyes glowed a brilliant blue. “I’m very capable with these,” he held up a hand as razor sharp claws ejected from his fingertips.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq startled back, her ears flipping back and showing her teeth. she growled.

I, David
      @i-david

It continues to be both funny and confusing to see myself called David.

“I mean we as in Gwena and I–but mostly Gwena–tracked his body outside of the dream,” John answered. “We’re also close to finding both our own bodies–which are being helpfully held in the same room–and the aforementioned outside help. And boy, once we get out of here, Sandy’s turkey is gonna be cooked!”

Four
      INFP
      songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Hiya Beth!! (It’s 12:19 here so… afternoon?)

Um… Draven dropped Aiden into group 2 aka the one with Calla.

John just confused everyone by saying they already know where Sandman is.

And… everyone’s telling Hildan their powers/skills so Hildan can make a plan.

I think that’s pretty much it?

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

(Hey, why is Vicq growling, Elaine?)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Would you rather we called you Isaac, David?

Hildan nodded at Aiden, only mildly surprised. That was interesting. He supposed he’d just gotten used to the impossible and all sorts of strangeness.

He listened as John spoke. That was also interesting. And a path he hadn’t thought of. “That could actually work. How much longer do you think it will take for you to get someone to find him?”

I, David
        @i-david

John was surprises by a sudden increase in growling and glowing over near Hildan. The sources seemed to be Shouty and Snappy, respectively. “Hey, what’s all this about? If you want to advertise your amazing skills, wait until Show and Tell.”

Hildan asked a question, but John missed it. “What was that?” he asked him.

Four
        INFP
        songwriter

Knowledgeful Butterfly
        @e_elaine_soup5

(she doesn’t like other wolf/dog people)

I, David
        @i-david

Would you rather we called you Isaac, David?

Well actually, it is I, David. 😉

Four
        INFP
        songwriter

Viewing 15 posts - 541 through 555 (of 2,075 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest