RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Oh, sorry, This is Aiden, the one and only character so far that I am putting in!

Here is a pic:

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Hey, David, Aiden didn’t ask where they were out loud…

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

I, David
        @i-david

Very Snappy.

Four
        INFP
        songwriter

I, David
        @i-david

Hey, David, Aiden didn’t ask where they were out loud…

Fixed.

Four
        INFP
        songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Okay! He looks cool.

Hildan stared at John blankly. “Never heard of it. Also no one brought it up but you.”

Great. Now some of the others were hallucinating. That was wonderful. Hopefully it wouldn’t get too bad. Hopefully…

"You can dance with my henchman."

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

Aiden narrowed his eyes at the guy who had spoken. Snappy? What was this the 1960s? He straightened his jacket and moved forward towards the group. He hated socializing, but he needed answers. He placed his hands on the snappy guy’s arms, literally picking him up and moving him to one side, “excuse me,” he smiled, half tempted to just push him off the bridge. He glanced up at the others, forcing himself to go into social mode, “Hey, so if you wouldn’t mind, where is this place and who are you?”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
          Know the Scarlet Band
          -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

*laughs out loud when Aiden moves John*

Hildan raised an eyebrow at the new kid. He’d have to watch that one. “We’re in a dream world place. We have to find this guy called Sandman who trapped us here and kill him or he’ll kill us or trap us in our worst nightmares. But if we get to him first we’ll be able to leave. And I’m Hildan. Who are you?

I, David
          @i-david

“Mmm, I’m pretty sure someone mentioned it. I–Wait! Hey!”

John was very annoyed to find the snappy man had lifted him up before putting him down to the side. “Someone’s got a soggy crust,” he muttered.

“No one mentioned group name’s,” Gwena said suddenly.

John exhaled. “Oh. Huh. I thought…”

“A name’s not the worst idea though.”

“Oh?” John perked up. “One second.” He grabbed the circular device over his heart and twisted it out of its attachment port, then held it up in his palm. “Mind saying that again?”

“Assorted Chocolates is a ridiculous name,” Gwena said, her voice projecting for everyone to hear since she was no longer attached to John. “I would suggest something more along the lines of Skewed Demographic, Dimensionals, or The Collective.”

John gave her an amusing miffed look. “Thank you for that, Gwena.”

(Ha, The Collective… Self-reference. Nice one, Gwena. XD)

Four
          INFP
          songwriter

Knowledgeful Butterfly
          @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq tilted her head at the group. Too many new people were popping up and others were disappearing.

“Stop!” she called, giving a sharp whistle, “Names. Now.”

(she means everyone, guys)

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Hildan spun around again when the new voice came through. Now who- His train of thought cut off when he realized there wasn’t actually a new person and the voice was coming from some sort of device in John’s hand. “What is that, why are you calling it Gwena, and why do we even have to have a group name in the first place?”

A whistle split the air before John could reply and a sharp voice called out, “Names! Now!” It was the strange girl from before who had said that she deserved to be trapped in her nightmares.

“Hildan.” He called back offhandedly, never taking his gaze from John, still waiting for John to answer.

(John reminds Hildan of Korzen, surprisingly enough. Hm…)

I. D. Triskele
          @countryboy77

Aiden raised an eyebrow, “Sandmen? World of dreams? possibility and the likelihood of death? Yeah, this is just another day in the park.” Suddenly one of the girls whistled sharply, causing him to wince violently. Why was whistling even a thing!? All it did was give him a headache. “Names, now!” She commanded. He glanced around the circle, finding an opening, “Aiden.”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
            Know the Scarlet Band
            -Two-finger salutes-

I, David
            @i-david

“People sure are a soggy bumch around here,” John said. He waited for a moment of quiet before answering. “JOHN’S THE NAME, SINCE YOU NEEDED TO KNOW SO BAD! Shell munchers,” he muttered to end his shouting. Then he turned his attention back to Hillman, who’s name was apparently Hildan.

“I call her Gwena because that’s her name. She is herself–thank goodness for that. And we both agree a group name would be good. So there.”

He realized he didn’t have to keep holding his arm up, and put Gwena back in her place over his heart. “That’s better,” he said once she was fully reattached.

“Assuredly,” she replied.

Four
            INFP
            songwriter

Knowledgeful Butterfly
            @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq waited impatiently for the last few people to introduce themselves.

I. D. Triskele
            @countryboy77

Aiden winced once again as the guy apparently named John shouted his name. He glared at him as John went through his antics with some sort of electronic. Aiden rolled his eyes, “are you done playing?” Without waiting for an answer, he stepped over to the guy named Hildan. He looked sensible enough and he still needed answers. “So what’s the plan?”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
              Know the Scarlet Band
              -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
              @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq breathed out a sigh.

“I’ll help you guys,” she said reluctantly, “I have a spell that could find him, but it takes a lot out of me, so…”

Viewing 15 posts - 526 through 540 (of 2,075 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest