RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

What does Vicq look like?

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

her 🙂 and, Brooke, think of me in life, and that’s how she acts 🙂

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I, David
    @i-david

*snorts* not that way

Yes, only that way. 🙂

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Jefe: I have feelings too, you know. I have grey hair and i’m only 27

Me: Rodolfo, I made you and I hate you.

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I looked at the the blonde haired girl who spoke and shrugged. “I literally have no idea what’s going on.  But I do know that if things get any weirder I might explode.  But since it seems like we’re going to spend time together, I feel like introductions are in order.  My name is Phoenix.” I looked expectantly at at the rest of the group.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

She smiled at the boy, he seemed interesting enough.

“Mine’s Vicq,” Vicq said, shoving her hand out.

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I took Vicq’s hand and kissed it. “Enchanted,” I said, winking.

——————

Sorry, sorry, Phoenix is just a shameless flirt.  😉 Also random fact, he has a British accent.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

(btw, Vicq takes romance just as well as I do ((aka bad)))

she felt the blood rushing up to her face and couldn’t pull her hand away. Phoenix looked up at her with a smirk, his blue-green eyes smiling.

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

I’m here. I finally caught up to everything that happened while I was gone.

Group 2

———

Calla frowned at Phoenix and Vicq, and looked away in disgust. She turned her dagger around in her hand and jammed it back into it’s sheath. “My name’s Calla.”

She looked around, searching for any birds or even a tiny ant. Still nothing. She growled in frustration. All this standing around. It was driving her crazy. “We need to go find Sandman, not just stand and chat.”

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I stifled my retort.  I needed these people to like me if they were going to benefit me.  Instead I flashed Calla a smile and said, “Well aren’t you charming.  And I agree with you.  So just zip those lips and let’s figure out a plan.”

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Well, I’m glad it is very simple for you, David. So far I haven’t been able to make heads or tails out of any of the posts….

-sighs- maybe I just need to start over.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Bethel
      @trufflehunter

Calla raised an eyebrow at Phoenix and eased her dagger back out of its sheath. She didn’t like him, but he was the least of her worries right now. “So. Garden or City?” She glanced around. “Or.. we could split up.” She glanced at Phoenix and muttered, “Easy way to get rid of you.”

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

She didn’t like him

Yeah most people feel that way  😉

Bethel
      @trufflehunter

I’m sure… 😉 But then, Calla doesn’t like most people.

Alaia Ballantyne
      @mckinley

*stares blankly at all I’ve missed* umm would someone in group 2 bring me up to speed about what I just missed? I won’t be able to be on here a ton in the next few days I don’t think…. so Carmin is just following y’all around, really. (Sorry… silly school’s keeping me busy.)

ENFP | I should be writing...

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 2,075 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest