RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Finley groaned, all of her muscles ached and it was still hard to move, and when she turned up her head there was a bright light. She groaned and tried to raise up her hands to cover her face, but her muscles wouldn’t move. ‘

“Marnin? Gwyneth?” she called out, her voice wavering, “guys?”

her voice cracked.

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

What the heck is going on? I’ve tried following it… but I can never figure out where my characters are or what they are supposed to be doing and by the time i get a post written, there are already three more pages.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

*pokes Elaine and whispers* Write for Jefe sometime today please…

Draven,

Weeeeellllllll. So Sandman showed up and sent group 2 onto this bridge that spans two landmasses. One is a perfect garden type thing and the other a giant blue city I think. And that’s the group Derek is in. Also the bridge has no rails so David fell off and Hildan caught him but can’t pull him up rn. And that’s pretty much what happened over there.

Group 1, however. Well… you’re not gonna like this. Elaine brought back Jefe. He showed up and tried to kidnap Finley. The Shadowstrikes went after him because they’re mad no one is listening to them. But then Sandman showed up over there and brought Finley back. However Jefe and the Shadowstrikes are still separate from that group. Everyone else is listening to Sandman. That’s the group Arc is in. And that’s pretty much it I think.

Make sense?

Any questions?

"You can dance with my henchman."

I, David
      @i-david

Draven, welcome to my world. XD

But this is honestly one of the simplest threads story-wise… so far. It’s not to hard to catch up.

Four
      INFP
      songwriter

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

He frowned, being split away from the war angel was problematic for him and his plan, but he would get her back to the throngs of people at the city who were waiting for their entertainment. It was only a small setback to get his Real Angel back.

the officials gave him his job under one account: the love of his life be locked away until he finished his job. Jefe’s hair had gone grey with worry in the first few months of finding beautiful and innocent ladies to give away to the city.

The last one had been torn from him too quickly, and the officials would keep his Real Angel forever if he did not get this War Angel.

Jefe needed this

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

<p style=”text-align: left;”>ARGH YOU’RE MAKING ME FEEL SYMPATHETIC. STOP IT!</p>

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

so help me god, you will feel for him.

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

Group 1

“Wait so you’re saying we’re all in this dream world. So we’re all asleep right now?  How does that even work?”  This guy was making me really annoyed. I took a deep breath, trying to keep my emotions in check. I mean, it would be good o contain this guy, but I didn’t want to harm an innocent bystander.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

I, David
      @i-david

so help me, you will feel for him.

Can’t say it’s working. *Shrug*

Four
      INFP
      songwriter

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

you will feel for him 

I, David
      @i-david

you will feel for him

Feel disgust and loathing amd happiness that The David speared him through with magical chains? Definitely!

Four
      INFP
      songwriter

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

*snorts*

not that way

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

Ok this is as much weirdness as I can take. First there was the creepy forest, and now there’s a city?  I shook my head, trying to clear it. I saw the creepy shadow guy almost fall but someone caught him. I think someone called him Hildan? “Any help?” He asked, struggling with the weight. The shadow boy suddenly let out a scream.  Yeah, no. I was definitely not helping. For all I knew this was some sort of trap. I started to walk towards the city, but I saw Hildan almost trip and fall. I sighed dramatically and walked over to them. Together we hefted him up and steadied him. We’ll actually, I let go as soon as he was clear and moved away.

“You really need to watch where you’re going,” I said, brushing off my jacket. I smirked. “Someone might not always be around to save you.”

Brooke
      @bookcrazygirl

I agree with David, I WILL not feel for him. I will squash the feelings down

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Viqc raised her hand again.

“Um, why?” she asked, pointing around her, “just…why?”

the new boy, whatever his name was shrugged after he helped the guy named Hildan up.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 2,075 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest