RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Finley snorted at Gwyneth’s command and braced her feet out. The man, the doctor, gave an evil smile and made a move that said “come-at-me”. Finley charge and rammed her fist into the man’s chest, but no air rushed out his lungs. The doctor merely had a twinge of pain flash across his face, then he grabbed Finley’s wrist. The whole of her mecca suit fell limp and the weight of the metal dragged her body down.

“Ahh, EMPs still work in your future?” the doctor asked, finding the bands and disengaging her suit. Once the mecca was off her body, though, she was still limp, “and you’re slightly paralyzed by the electricity,” the man took my waist and threw me over his shoulder, turning to Dr. Marnin and Gwyneth, “Thank you for your companion, I must take my leave.”

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

the angel that was thrown over Jefe’s shoulder was lighter than he expected as he walked away from her group in the darkness. Was she malnourished? Well, is she was there was a way to remedy that. He smiled in the darkness.

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Beth and Scarlet:  *say how much you love Hildan and how he’s a saint*

Me: *laughs And laughs And laughs and laughs and laughs*

Draven, I’ll try to help you later when I have  more time.

Elaine, *sighs and shakes head at Jefe *

Group 1

The Shadowstrikes watched interestedly as the doctor easily took down Finley. However, interesting as it was, no one was listening to them. Which meant they’d have to do this the interesting way.

Valkor nodded at Saria and took off after the doctor, quickly catching up, and tapped him on the shoulder. “I believe I said no one was going anywher, and yet, you didn’t listen. Unfortunate.”

Saria crept up on the doctor’s other side and stood there, staring at him imposingly.

"You can dance with my henchman."

I, David
    @i-david

@countryboy77 Why? I had to catch up on the standard 4 pages, and it really wasn’t that confusing… Surprisingly.

Oh, and John would probably just groan a lot if a *person* *fell on him* *out of the sky*. Kinda an ouch situation, you understand.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Group 2

“Well then, since everyone is ready,” Sandman raised a hand.

”Let’s begin.”

Gold dust swirled out of his hands dancing around the darkness and trees. It was a rather beautiful sight to behold, the dust illuminating the darkness with its golden light.

Suddenly, they were all standing in the light. Bright, burning white light. The scene unfolded around them. Their feet were planted on a narrow stone bridge, devoid of rails. On each end of the bridge was a sort of landmass. The first, behind them, a green garden full of exquisite flowers and foliage. On the second, in front of them was a great city, rising out of a glassy blue lake and touching the sapphire sky above. But the landmasses ended rather sharply, dissolving into great waterfalls tumbling down their sides. The drop between was endless, the steam from the waterfalls dissolving into clouds beneath them.

David swayed, the darkness and shadows retreating from his body as Nemesis disappeared.

“Miss Jennings could you repeat the equation?” He muttered.

His vision blurry, he shook his head, the dizziness not leaving. What had happened? Hisbhead hurt so bad…

He tottered another step, then found himself falling.

~~~

Group 1

“Please, someone help!” Marnin called as the doctor took Finley away.

“Happy to be of assistance.”

A man in all black approached them, his face obscured by a totally white mask. With a snap of his fingers he had Finley back on the ground again next to the doctor and his child.

“Allow me to introduce myself, as your humble host,” he bowed. “Sandman.”

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@kari-karast

Honestly, he could kill a puppy and I would still love him.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Scarlet,

*whispers* They don’t have puppies in Ash so I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that.

Also, does this mean the Shadowstrikes got teleported back too?

Draven, what are you lost about? I can help now.

_________

Hildan’s eyes widened. Whoever this Sandman person was, he had impressive power. Possibly even more so than the Blaze King. Although in the real world maybe he wasn’t so powerful.

He sheathed his sword as the land on either side of the bridge finished appearing. Then he heard a mumble from behind him. He turned to see the boy Nemesis had come out of had returned to normal. And then… Hildan lunged, just barely managing to grab one of the boy’s hands as he fell off the bridge.

Hildan groaned and tried to pull the boy back up. No use, Hildan wasn’t in a good enough position to do it. He glanced back at the others, who were standing there staring. “Little help?” he grunted.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

*whispers back* oh good.

You can decide about the shadowstrikes. Doesn’t really matter to me.

~

David blinked, his vision starting to clear as well as his head. He found himself staring down at a bank of clouds.

To his later distress, he gave a most undignified scream of terror.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Well I want to punch Jefe, so… they’ll still be over with him but Finley will have just disappeared. Someone can catch them up later.

I, David
    @i-david

Hmmm… thought:

What if Karra and Avery were contacted by some powerful person stuck in the dream world without Sandman knowing and get sent on a mission to find him and make him stop this treachery???

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Ooh I like that. *bounces and claps*

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

That sounds good!

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

I like this!

who is the powerful person?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Dat be’s a good question.

Maybe John?

I, David
    @i-david

John uses technology, though. But it’s still totally possible. He did have Gwena trace Sandy, after all…

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 2,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest