RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

This topic contains 2,073 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 2,074 total)
  • Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

First off, *deathglares* You said that Tyler would be saved.

Second off, what other twins?

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

How would you guys feel if your characters (when they arrive ofc) are instantly sucked into my villain’s dream realm? I’ll write a post for him and my other charries if ya’ll are good with this.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

i’m good, just remember that my Charrie is in there

Finley, she’s on the doc 🙂

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Sure, Scarlet!

Now to figure out which characters of mine are coming… it’s so hard to choose, the list of people that need development is far too long.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

I added my characters…David Hayes, Marnin Drayce, and Gwyneth Drayce.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Oh, did I fail to mention that Arc has a twin? Whoops, lol.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Lisztomania: A need to listen to music all the time.

ScarletImmortalized
      @scarletimmortalized

He had arrived first. In the room, stark white with an indifferent coldness, where they all gathered under his wing. Such a strange place with a dull yet foreboding aura. He needed to take control of the situation before it got out of order. He didn’t like this place, and something ate at his mind. A warning. A few had joined him already, but they already were dreaming. Suddenly the ceiling seemed to warp and down dropped a woman. She was strong and despite her appearances, a fighter. Reaching up, almost out of instinct, he jumped behind her wrapping a hand around her mouth. His flesh seemed to dissolve, becoming a golden sand like substance. Grains entered her nostrils and at her inhale of surprise, she slumped unconscious.

Laying her on the ground, he stepped back. She would only be the first of many. He would be ready for each of them.

The Sandman was waiting.

~~~

Earlier

“I think blueberry ice cream is the bestest,” Gwyn declared, skipping down the sidewalk, pulling on her father’s hand to speed him up. Didn’t he know they were going to get ice cream? Why wasn’t he excited? “So that’s what I’m going to get.”

“I think that is a marvelous choice,” Marnin nodded, adjusting his glasses as the sun glared into them. He really needed to pick a pair of sunglasses. “What should I get?”

“I think you should get blueberry too,” Gwyn giggled, spotting the ice cream truck. “There it is!” She tugged on his hand again.

“We should hurry,” Marnin smiled, speeding up slightly cane tapping lightly against the sidewalk. “Let’s cross the street quickly.”

“Yay! Ice cream!” Gwyn cheered.

Halfway across the street, the road seemed to warp around them. Marnin started, trying to pull back, but it surrounded them.

Then they fell.

~

David opened his math book, staring at the numbers whirling across the page. His worst enemy. Crossing his arms and placing them on his desk he glared at the equations. His shadow pulled closer to him, feeling his angst over the Calculus book. Oh well, might as well get it over with. Placing the pencil to the page he began solving the stupid equation when…

The pencil lead broke.

Glaring at that too, he rose from his desk, glancing around as he crossed the room to the pencil sharpener. Bringing the lead to a point again, as slowly as he could, he glanced down. What was wrong with his shadow this time? It was…moving…and not under his will.

Suddenly, he was falling.

The pencil hit the ground, lead breaking off and rolling across the tile.

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Also, Kari, how mad would you be if Cora vanished?

(XNXP I'm not joking)

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

I’d be fine. Go ahead and do whatever.

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

Hey are you okay?

(XNXP I'm not joking)

E. Veryone
          @e_elaine_soup5

yeah, i’m sorry I started this thread, if that’s what got you down.

also

* hands internet taco* my friend gives me these when i’m down 🙂

I. D. Triskele
          @countryboy77

Also I’m going to be traveling most of the day so I won’t be able to write until tonight.

Im sooo sorry Elaine if you have to wait on me for something. -sighs- I will try to write some on the way there, but I still won’t be able to post until I get internet.

(XNXP I'm not joking)

E. Veryone
            @e_elaine_soup5

*thumbs*

I have work today, to, so this is the last biiiiiiiiiig post i’ll be making most of the day

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

…I’m fine. Why?

Also I’m not down and thank you for the offer but I don’t like tacos so you can keep it.

E. Veryone
            @e_elaine_soup5

okie!

you just sounded a little frustrated in your post about cora, so…

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 2,074 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest