RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Group 2

I winked at her.  “I could say no, I’mnot hostile, but that’s exactly the sort of thing someone who was might say.  But if I said yes, I’m pretty sure you would attack me and I really don’t want to deal with that right now.” As I spoke, I eyed the creepy shadow dude.  I nervously took a step away and fixed my glasses.  “And is anyone going to explain that or are we just going to ignore it?”

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

I have to go good night!

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Hildan sighed. Great. Now someone had fallen out of the sky of all things!! He turned back to the newcomer, slightly surprised at how unharmed he was.

“That, is Nemesis.” He gestured to Nemesis. “And no we are not ignoring him we’re trying to get him not to fight us. Who are you?”

___

Fare htee well!

"You can dance with my henchman."

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Group 1

Marnin startled as the man appeared. An instant warning rose in his mind, even before his question fully left the stranger’s lips. This man was dangerous. Something sinister was in those eyes. Something that Marnin had seen in a few of his out patients. A sickness of the mind that enjoyed seeing living things suffer. He reached out to pull Gwyneth closer to him but she slipped from his grasp and stood in front of Finley.

“No. You can’t have my friend,” she put her hands on her hips. “And you are a very rude man.”

~

Group 2

Shadows began forming, hardening around Nemesis in the shape of…

He started to say something but turned, something like a growl escaping the shadows. A golden glow was approaching them. As it drew closer, there was a man inside. He was dressed in all black except for the white mask, blank and without holes for the eyes and nose, covering his face. He held a pair of gloves in his hands, tossing them back and forth.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Group 2

Hildan frowned. This was just getting better and better. He raised his sword back up into ready position. “And who are you?

If people didn’t stop showing up he was going to go insane from all the madness surrounding him!!

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

Ok… Let’s see here.

group 2?

————

Calla looked around, at the trees. She closed her eyes and searched with her mind for any creatures. Nothing. Dimly, she could hear voices ahead. She opened her eyes and drew one of her daggers, stepping forward. “Who’s there?”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Oh my goodness! XD XD Hildan’s gonna die….

group 2

Hildan whirled yet again at the sound of another new voice. He sighed and barely restrained himself from throwing down his sword. This was TOO MUCH. Three new people in as many minutes!! He was never going to keep them all straight, much less figure out what was going on if this kept happening!!

“I’m Hildan! Who are you??” His frustration leaked into his voice, he no longer really cared about them knowing his real name seeing as none of them were from Ash anyway.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Poor Hildan! *sees shades of Eiri*

~

Group 2

“Please there is no need for violence,” the man said, his voice muffled. Spreading his hands, he continued. “Gather around please, I hate repeating myself.”

“My name is Sandman. I am the one controlling this world you are in. I like starting relationships out with the truth, so here it is. None of this is real. We are in a realm of dream, my realm to be specific. Not that I couldn’t do this without all of you, no, your memories and dreams are most helpful.”

“Now let me be very clear. I’m no good person. In fact, I am–as some might call me–the villain of this story. I don’t intend to make any of this easy for you. Motivation…hmm…you hero types always want an answer to this.” The mask tilted upward, as if the man was thinking seriously on this.

“To be honest, I do it for fun,” Sandman replied at last. “It is interesting to watch people. This is all a game for me. Now let’s get down to business.”

The golden light spread around him and a chair seemed to grow straight out of the ground. Taking a seat, Sandman made himself comfortable before continuing.

“Your job, is to find me,” he said, the lilt in his voice suggesting a smile. “Find me. stop me, and you all get to wake up and go about your normal boring little lives. If you don’t find me,” he paused thoughtfully. “Well I need to come up with something so that you finish this game.”

A snap of the fingers indicated a solution.

“Yes, that’s it. If you don’t find me. I will exit this dream realm of mine and destroy your real bodies.”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Jefe smiled at the man who stepped in front of his next angel.

“So sweet, but I would rather not reveal what I need, as she would make it harder to extract than needed,” he said, smiling and showing his teeth, the sharp ones, “Now kindly, step away from my patient so I may take what I need.”

The man was the fellow doctor Jefe had seen, judging by the coat he wore, “Now, we are fellow doctors. You understand my need for what that little angel has. I already lost my last one, I need her to finish this project. You understand?”

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq blinked at the Sandman. He was like the Creator, but just, weirder. she raised her hand.

“I can’t die,” she said quietly, “so does that mean I have to participate?”

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

*evil laughter.*

You’re welcome, Hildan. (I actually kinda forgot about all of the new people in group 2, so sorry.)

—————

Calla pushed past Hildan and stepped up to the sandman. “I’m sorry, what?” She snarled, “We’re going to be playing hide-and-catch with you, and if we don’t find you, we die?” She gripped her dagger, sizing him up.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

raising her hand higher, Vicq repeated what she said, “I can’t die. Do. I. Have. To. Participate?”

she enunciated the last word slowly.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Heh heh, heh… well he is the one training her….

You’re good, Beth! Hildan is…. Hildan.

group 2

Hildan sighed, ignoring the latest newcomer, and the other girl he didn’t know. “So either we do what you say or you kill us. Predictable. And just how do we stop you if we find you?” Well, now things were taking an interesting twist. However annoying. Quite annoying. Maybe people would finally stop showing up now, though. Hopefully.

______

group 1

Valkor pinched the bridge of his nose and strode over till he was only a few feet away from this doctor. “Look, no one’s leaving until we find out what’s going on. Understand?”

Saria followed, trying to figure the humans out. She’d never understand what drove them.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Li squinted at the doctor and the girl who said she had studied her style. She seemed familiar somehow, though she ignored it. This doctor person was a threat, more than the two twin villains, and he wanted that fangirl for some reason. Finley was her name, and she looked innocent and sweet, if not scarred and scared by war.

Li got ready for a fight.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Group 1

Marnin drew himself up, trying to stand as straight as possible. “As doctors we are not to take from other, but to give ourselves to heal them. You are a twisted man and you will get away from these people right now.” He motioned Gwyneth to come stand beside him, not trusting this so called doctor to even be so close to her. “We aren’t giving you anyone.”

~

Group 2

Sandman wasn’t affected by any of this. He folded his hands together, his tone taking on that of a mother instructing a young child who didn’t understand.

“Well if you can’t die I will simply leave you to rot inside your worse nightmares. Believe me when I say this because you are providing all the information I would need to do this.”

“Yes, I will kill you, or put you in said nightmares, if you don’t find me. Next question?”

“Well my dear sir, if you don’t want to continue this cliche game then I can by all means remove you. Believe me I know its quite predictable, but you would be astonished to find all that you can learn during such games.”

“Well to stop me, you would have to kill me.”

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 2,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest