RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Okay, let me add a character real quick

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq snorted, “I love fighting. All I do all day is fix glitches that my friend Miranda tells me about. It’s been how many years since the Battle of Emberblast?” she looked down, thoughtful, “wait, how many years has it been?”

Vicq lowered her sword, “Time moves too quickly.”

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Karra and Avery have a history. x’D Right now they are trapped in a temple of sorts. They’ve both just awakened from a long cryo-sleep (as “David” called it.) … Apparently, they are being shipped.

… That’s what’s happening with Karra and Avery. 😉

What’s going on in dreamland? I am a little confused.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

This is my new character Phoenix Williams.  He’s on the Doc.

————————————–

I was falling through the air, and I had no idea why. One second I was on my way to the bank for a loan, of sorts. I mean taking money when you fully intend to pay it back sometime is a loan right?  On my way, everything just went white, which was weird, and now I was falling.  I finally landed and luckily something broke my fall.

“Get off of me!”  came a muffled voice.  Oops.  I rolled off of him and thanked the stars that had my flahlight on me and shone it around.  I seemed to be in the middle of a group.  On one side was a weird shadow guy, and some people on the other side.  My view was blicked by the guy I had landed on.  He looked miffed.  “What is the matter with you?”

“Um, sorry?”  I flashed a smile at him.  “It’s hard to aim when you’re falling from the sky at a million miles an hour.  I’ll try next time, I promise.”

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Finley shook out of her fangirling moment and pulled Gwyneth back a little by her shoulder, “I am Finley, and this is Gwyneth and Marnin Drayes. We mean not to harm you, only to speak and be peaceful.”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

who did he fall on?

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

John

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Avery tried once more, desperate to wake Karra from her endless slumber. The thought that she might continue to experience what he had somehow been freed from terrified him almost as much as whatever might be waiting for them outside the dark crumbly little room.

Avery jumped as a sob escaped her lips. He wrapped a still shaky hand around her as she regained her wakefulness.

“Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay.” Avery coughed as she wrapped her arms around his neck, burying her teary face into his dark shirt.

It’s over now.” Avery wheezed out before pulling away from Karra’s tight embrace.

“Avery?” Karra spoke softly, but her shock was equal to Avery’s own confusion.

Avery sucked in a deep breath of the stale air. “Don’t try to stand. You’ll need a minute to get any feeling back in your legs.” Avery paused. He had so many questions but he didn’t want to overwhelm her as she took in their strange surroundings.

I don’t know why but I was so surprised that Karra would react the way she did. (Her nightmare must have been terrible 🙁 )

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

Carmin agreed with Hildan. As exciting as fights were to read about… this was real. Or at least somewhat real. She was in it at least. And she didn’t want to know what would happen if she was blasted like that tree.

“I vote we truce. Why fight now? We should save our energy in case we come across any enemies.” Carmin said. She wasn’t convinced these people—specifically Nemesis— weren’t enemies… but she was being optimistic.

ENFP | I should be writing...

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

(Wait was that totally late? My page refreshed and it seems… more things happened. But I’m confused again… who exactly is where we are…? Maybe we should have something before our post like a letter or number that shows what group of people we’re  with to make it less confusing)

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

group 1

The group with Finley, Arc, Amaya, Li, the twins, Gwyneth and Marnin

group 2

John, Hildan, Carmin, Phoenix, David (and nemesis, I guess?) and Vicq

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

Ok thanks. For those of us who get confused (aka me) do we wanna our 1 or 2 just before what we say to clarify what group it’s in? I mean I should know names and all but I’ll forget and get confused anyways. XD If that doesn’t work that’s fine. Just a thought so I can stop being annoying and posting things wrong XD

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Dr. Jefe gave a wheezing laugh at the confusion caused by the Sandman. The villain had been in the corner of his vision for a few years, really ever since he had lost those perfect specimens to that darned Damian Storm. he pushed up his glasses.

Jefe was simply watching as of current, his hands stuck deep into his lab coat. There was a fellow doctor in the first group, but that man lacked the mindset to be an acquaintance of Jefe’s, much less a colleague, and the woman that was near him seemed a perfect specimen. She was hardened by war and was perfect to his cause. Jefe laughed again.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Are you kidding me?? WHY U BRING BACK DOCTOR JEFE?? *cough morelikedoctorjerk cough*

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

Oh my goodness. I’m so sorry. I was at camp…. What’s happening in the RP right now?

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 2,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest