RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Oh boy. This is gonna be interesting.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Hildan gave Nemesis a look. “And how is this not real? Are you saying it’s some sort of shared dream or something?” His dry, sarcastic tone made it clear what he thought.

This not being real made no sense. He couldn’t think of a single way that would work. Although it would explain a few things. But not the overall situation.

"You can dance with my henchman."

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Marnin stood still, wrapping an arm around his daughter. He studied the people around them, their posture, expressions, and micro movements. Everything painting a picture for him of who these people were, what reactions they might have. If they were friendly or hostile.

“Why does she have that cloth around her eyes?” Gwyn asked, pointing at the girl.

“Shh,” Marnin quieted her. “We don’t ask questions like that.”

~

“Oh, so you humans do have brains after all,” Nemesis chuckled. “Or perhaps you are a rare one who actually uses what creation gave him. You never cease to give me amusement. That thing that you do with your voice when you make fun of someone. But yes, none of this is real. Can your human brain comprehend that, or will it simply dissolve?”

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Finley stared, mouth agape, at the woman with the cloth over her eyes.

“You’re Yun Li!” she said excitedly, “the ancient lady warrior of the Hi Shen planet! I learned all of my tactics and fighting styles from you, well, not you, but the books about you.”

Finley’s hands went to her temples, “You. Are. My. Hero!”

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I, David
    @i-david

Fledge: When Scarlett’s person does his Thing, it is conceivable that they could get pulled into the more finished dream-world as well.

Or not.

Or both… Hmmm…

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Heey, What does Karra look like? Once she wakes up in Avery’s arms  I probably won’t be able to stop myself from drawing them being adorable lil beans together.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

aww

🙂

i’m honestly surprised that you haven’t yet

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Same soup. Same. xD I guess I wasn’t sure what their dynamic would be like since most of their interactions thus far have been so strange. (Btw I really like all the art you’ve been posting while I was away! <3)

I, David
    @i-david

Karra is 22 in her world, which is more of 20ish by our world’s  standards, but they don’t treat as such.

She’s caucasian, about 6′, has (had) a sort of silvery-white hair, and is essentially par for weight.

I just realized she’s not only older than Belial, but taller than him too. XD

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

I, David
    @i-david

Either I post now, or don’t until tomorrow.

*Nervous sweating*

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Oh boy. probably best to do it now.

"You can dance with my henchman."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Why you nervous “David” ?? Should I be scared?

(AWww I can’t wait to draw them together.) What kind of cloths would one find Karra wearing? Just any generic fantasy clothes?

I, David
    @i-david

“I’ve checked all over, but I can’t source him. I’m sorry, John. It’s all on you as of right now.”

John thought for a second, then checked his voice to a whisper. He didn’t know if these other people had AI, much less knew about them at all, so he wouldn’t be surprised if they thought he was just talking to himself a lot.

“I’m gonna attack him,” he said very quietly while the darkness-loving person had its back turned.

“John, I wouldn’t do-”

“You said it was up to me, and me has chosen the meal I’ll be serving.”

John rushed his Yo Kai stance, planting his feet perpendicular to his target and pulling his launching arm to his chest. “And the meal is beef,” he growled before shoving a deadly blast of energy away from him at an incredible velocity.

The burst flew past Mr. Edgy and blew out the center of a tree, blowing out its center and effectively cutting it in half.

“The meal was a bit too rare, it seems,” Gwena said. “And the cook none too smart.”

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

I, David
    @i-david

Fledge: I hope not. This not-quite-canonical version of her who is no longer tied to any specific story or timeline wears white and grey. Think old-timey active wear with a robe-ish theme/asthetic, if you can. Heh.

Oh, also, since my time is scarce, I must break a rule one time for the sake of the story (I’m sorry):

Karra woke from her nightmare with a sobbing scream. Arms wrapped around her protectively, and she hugged the person tightly back as a couple tears slipped from her haunted eyes.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by I, David.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Oh dear. John is such a dork.

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 2,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest