RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

what?

Li and Amaya and Arc?

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Okay I’ll try.

There was a lot of spam, but RP wise this is pretty much what happened.

David turned into a giant shadow monster who may or may not attack.

Saria accidentally stepped in a branch do Li, Amaya and Arc knew thr Shadowstrikes were there. The Finley, Gwyneth and the Doc all showed up too.

And… I think that’s pretty much the gist.

"You can dance with my henchman."

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Okay… where is Vicq? because that’s where Steel is.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Over with Mr giant shadow monster aka Nemesis, Hildan, Carmin and John.

ScarletImmortalized
      @scarletimmortalized

“Their stance shifted slightly,” Marnin watched their body language. “I…can’t really fight when it comes down to it.” His gaze rested briefly on the cane in his hand.

Gwyneth peeked out from behind her daddy’s legs. “Maybe they are nice people. They are just mean because they can’t see us.”

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Finley nodded, mostly at Marnin. She could protect them if needed.

“There are other people there, though,” she said, coming up next to Marnin, “From what I see there are five people and only two look hostile. The other three look defensive.”

the doctor turned his head and looked in surprise down at Finley. She shrugged, “War makes you notice things.”

Gwyneth came out farther from her father’s legs and grabbed one of Finley’s. She hung between the two adult’s legs and looked out at the people in front of them.

ScarletImmortalized
      @scarletimmortalized

“Perhaps we should introduce ourselves,” Marnin glanced at Finley. “I think our best bet now is to diffuse the situation. A fight in this darkness could be disastrous.”

“Then we could be friends!” Gwyneth looked up at both of them.

~~~

The Sandman opened his eyes and glanced around. It seemed everyone was nearly in position. Sunrise would come soon.

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Hildan sighed. Well so far this night was just going perfectly. If it even was a night anymore. It was quite possible time was different here. “How about the one where no one fights and we all work together to figure out where we are and why?”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Finley nodded, advancing forwards towards the people with Dr. Marnin. They looked like old-world humans, three people being girls and two being boys. A pair looked like they were twins and the last three seemed unrelated.

“HELLO!” Gwyneth called, “WE WANT TO BE FRIENDS!”

Finley smiled and shook her head slightly, then advanced forwards faster.

———————

There were two villains near Li’s group and another cluster of people coming towards them. She sighed, then nodded at the twin villains.

“I can see you, you can come out,” she called to the twins, and someone from the other group yelled, “HELLO!”

Li rubbed her head. this was going to be less fun than she thought.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

“Haha! No,” Vicq told the big shadow raving about something called Powers, “We don’t have that on Earth or Emberblast, sooo…”

she pulled her right foot back and lowered into a ready-for-action position, “I’m not afraid to fight you. As of current, I am a lump of code that’s pattern will be copied and spawned back at my guild. I have no physical body, so hit me with your best shot.”

she twirled her stylus and whispered a single word in the ancient tongue.

“Raghs.”

light. 

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

(I love how Li just automatically assumes they’re villains without even meeting them. XD)

Saria glanced over at Valkor. And… there it is.

Valkor nodded. Might as well.

Saria sighed. Fine. She stepped out where both groups could see her and crossed her arms, Valkor followed.

(OH YEAH. I forgot how tall they are. They’re both around 6′ with Valkor being a couple inches taller than Saria.)

ScarletImmortalized
      @scarletimmortalized

“Maybe a little less loud,” Marnin smiled at his daughter, resting a hand lightly on her head.

Gwyneth looked up at him, grinning brightly. As if anyone could say no to that face. Marnin leaned on his cane, limping forward to catch up with Finley.

~

“Well I guess that’s one way, but I’ll say this and no more. This isn’t’ real,” Nemesis smiled again, shadows swirling around to look at the other members in the group.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Finley noticed that Marnin was sagging behind, so she slowed a little. He caught up quickly and Gwyneth ran before them to the people.

“Hello, are we coming in at a wrong time?”

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

Are Avery and Karra the only ones at the temple?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

yes

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 2,075 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest