RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Aw. So sweet!!

"You can dance with my henchman."

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

🙂

yep

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Scarlett, still waiting

🙂

I, David
    @i-david

How am I supposed to keep John up to date when 4 pages are spawned on this thread in basically an hour. XD

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

its just chat, sorry

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

It’s pretty much all spam. Sorry.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

“You are awesome!” Gwyneth declared.

“I’m not sure we should go over there,” Marnin hesitated. “They posture suggests hostility. I don’t have a good feeling about this.”

He walked over to Gwyneth, motioning for her to be quiet. “Here get behind me,” he said softly. “We should approach this situation with caution. They already know we are here,” he glanced at Finley.

~

“You don’t have anyone connected to a Power?” Nemesis sounded unimpressed. “Are they silent in your world? No one who can use Mind, Body, Soul, Animal, Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Light, and Darkness?” I hate the ones who are silent. They act like slaves.”

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

So… Marnin, Gwyneth and Finley are over with the Shadowstrikes, Amaya, Arc and Li?

Hildan looked at Nemesis suspiciously. “Why do you even care? It’s not like you can go there.”

He squeezed his hilt so tightly his knuckles turned white. Was Nemesis just curious? Or did he have some higher motive? Either way there was no way Hildan was telling him about the Sparks’ abilities.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Yep!

~

“No, but it still is annoying,” Nemesis’ eyes flickered. “In my world. Powers have souls. We take from our host. So we want what they want, but we keep our own wishes.”

“So, are you wanting to fight?” Nemesis asked. “That’s what humans want when they grip their weapons, right?”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Saria whipped around, eyes narrowed, facing the newcomers. She wasn’t sure if they could see her and Valkor, but either way, she doubted it would matter too much in the long run. Interesting though. It appeared to be two adults and a child. That was certainly new. And unexpected.

You think this is a ploy? It appeared Valkor had the same thoughts she did.

It’s possible, but seems unlikely. Saria tensed anyway, just in case.

My thoughts exactly. We’ll just have to wait and see. Let the other humans deal with their own kind first. Valkor smirked a little. If this was a trap, the Shadowstrikes certainly weren’t going to spring it when there were other fools who could do it.

Hildan forced himself to loosen his grip, but didn’t resheathe his sword. “Preferably no. We just didn’t know whether you were hostile or not. Still don’t, really.”

(Going to bed now. Fare thee well!)

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

I. am. so. lost.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

ScarletImmortalized
      @scarletimmortalized

Night!

~

“It depends on how long you are entertaining me, or if the mood to strike takes me,” Nemesis said, the shadows pulling apart like a twisted smile. “Or if, deep inside, David decides that you are a threat. There are multiple possibilities. I wonder which one will come true.”

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

Elaine, I know what it feels like to be obsessed with something like this. It feels like you have nothing better to be doing, so you keep doing it. But I promise you if you take a step back eventually you’ll find all the things you could have been doing. I recommend scheduling out blocks of time that you purpose to stay off of, SE or whatever else you’re struggling with. I know I’m just a random person on the internet, but I genuinely want the best for you, and I know that the longer you hold on to an obsession the harder it is to let it go.

Something I find helpful is to braindump a list of activities the day before, try to come up with as many as possible. Then prioritize what’s more important or productive. Then try to stay away from anything you’re obsessed with (at least) until you’ve finished everything on the list.

If you can’t think of stuff to put on your list I’d love to try and help you come up with a few things, (and I bet the others would too.)

Sorry if this advice is unwanted.. I just felt that It couldn’t not be said. (I’m very much a mom-friend type of person. xD)

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Finley shifted Gwyneth on her hip, “I can take care of myself, Doc. We haven’t been too loud, either. Why do you think that they’ve heard us?”

Dr. Marnin shifted, turning towards us, “They looked towards us slightly. They heard us.”

Finley didn’t like fighting, as much as she raved being a great warrior she avoided fights.

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Someone! Please help!

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 2,075 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest