RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

This topic contains 902 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  The Fledgling Artist 33 seconds ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 903 total)
  • Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Beth, so basically we’re resetting again. Only I don’t think we’re done with the old one either.(at least I really really hope not) So I think we’ll have two going at the same time?

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

so, I’m giving Finley’s and Fawn’s backgrounds, then

Awesome!

Confused=my permanent state of mind

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

What’s awesome?

Also. Congratulations on getting into a guild!!

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

Finley stared out at the old world ruins around her. She touched her head, the tattoo emblazoned on her forehead reminder her of the great sacrifice her friends made to keep the information in side her brain safe.. The information of the Arc Micheal that head transferred to her Elder blood when he died.

The Guardians–Her group of friends brought together by Micheal were dubbed this after they took down the space cruiser Havana over Into so many years ago–were now languishing in Eden’s most terrible prison. Aspen, a young cyborg that had know Micheal before any of them, had died in the Guardian’s struggle against the ruthless d

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

oof, ignore that, the rest will come soon

and thank you! I just noticed it 🙂

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

Finley stared out at the old world ruins around her. She touched her head, the tattoo emblazoned on her forehead reminder her of the great sacrifice her friends made to keep the information in side her brain safe.. The information of the Arc Michael that head transferred to her Elder blood when he died.

The Guardians–Her group of friends brought together by Michael were dubbed this after they took down the space cruiser Havana over Into so many years ago–were now languishing in Eden’s most terrible prison. Aspen, a young cyborg that had know Michael before any of them, had died in the Guardian’s struggle against the ruthless dictator–Eden–who had taken over the whole known world. And Rafael, an even younger Protection Student, had lost his arm in the last battle. Cari–an illegal hacker, but sweet, innocent young woman–was distraught, at Aspen’s death, for he was her hacking partner, but she agreed to let Rafael use Aspen’s metal arm. Finley thought of Harley, her blood brother. He had been just fine when she saw him go from the room he had locked her in to keep her from stopping them, but Eden was just awful. Eden had killed her whole family, leaving her, the weak, useless girl to die in a forest while taking the strong, small boy and integrated him into his Academy for emotionless super soldiers.

Tears fell from her eyes softly and she rested her head against the window pane in front of her.

“I wish you guys were here,” she whispered, her voice crackly from misuse. Finley was alone on that planet, a recluse, scarred by war; no one here spoke to her. She continued to speak through chapped lips, rubbing a new scar that went across the bridge of her nose, “Eden doesn’t dare touch it, and it looks like sunset all the time. Oh, Cari, it looks just like your hair. Rafael could explore everything around him, and he wouldn’t get lost. And Avi would have all that time alone she always wants, and Harley. You would have the biggest sparring ring ever. We could fight all we wanted, settling what little arguments we have with an all out brawl like we always do.”

the tears were falling faster and Finley looked down at the two mecca bands on her arm, one hers that she had stolen a long time ago and sporting a faded blue, and the others–these were much bigger, sliding around on her slender wrists–were Harley’s stolen suit, bright red of the Academy that he had taken them from. She tapped them in a slow march, filling in the tune with humming.

Finley flexed her hands lightly and the gloves of the mecca suit spread over her hands, one her faded denim and the other Harley’s bright cherry red. There was a little symbol painted on the tops of the hands of both suits. A seven pointed star. Six for the Guardians, one for Michael, and all for God.

She stood up, moving away from what her neighbor–a little boy who lived out in the woods–deemed her thinking chair. Finley did indeed think there, she just didn’t want to think about what she had remembered.

As Finley trudged to the kitchen to make herself some Olianci pasta, something triggered her sixth sense. She whipped around, the arms of her blue mecca suit all the way up to the shoulders and the blasters that were at her wrists were fired up and pressurized.

She didn’t bother to call out, her voice wasn’t very fearsome, so she inched back into the main room and looked to see if anyone was there. Nobody. Finley started back towards the kitchen of the old pod, retracting her mecca arms, but the ground underneath her felt unsteady. She looked down, and suddenly, Finley was falling.

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

yeah, no, i’m taking fawn out before she even gets in and keeping Luna. She’s fine with Riley rn, right?

• This reply was modified 1 week, 2 days ago by  E. Veryone.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

*tiptoes into thread*

"Sometimes God gives us mountains, just to take us higher."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

FLEDGLING YOU’RE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *tackle hugs*

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

FLEDGLING!!! *joins tackle hug*

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@i-david GET OVER HERE FLEDGLING IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs tighter*

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

*tackles over dogpile*

FLEDGE!

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

WHYYYYYYY!?

Great, I have been checking the other thread all day long and… I don’t check my notifications so yeah.

Welp, I guess Tyler doesn’t come back and neither do the twins.

"As hard as iron, as sharp as ice. You hurt them once, I'll kill you twice." -Aiden

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO.

We’re still continuing the old one!!!

So Tyler will be fine. Right?

I mean, if he’s not in this one that’s fine. But he’ll be fine. RIGHT?

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Maybe…. you never can tell… muhahahaha

Ooh! I should put in my other twins!

"As hard as iron, as sharp as ice. You hurt them once, I'll kill you twice." -Aiden

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 903 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest