RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

want me to explain

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

*shrugs* If you want to.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Aria, even though she had lost a lot of people and was emotionally and physically abused in her life, that was left behind her. the reader of my canonical series wouldn’t know that though. They read of her whirlwind perfect romance and think they’re too perfect. Them, as a couple, needed this to work though. This disease needed to be in their lives so they could grow together and learn more about each other (although, looking back, they have four kids and three years before that they were married, sooo). The kids would become closer to their parents and understand sickness more.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Mhm. Makes sense. That’s nice.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

you mad still?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

No. I haven’t been mad about it since you told us she would pull through. I’m just distracted. That’s all.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

its okay 🙂

have you read the one when she was pregnant with Ames?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

If you posted it, yes.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

idk if I posted it tho

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Oh, well in that case… no idea.

Was it the one where she very first got pregnant? If so, then I think yes.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

no, its near Ames’ due-date

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Oh. Then no.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

you want it?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Yes please!

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I was picking up Leah from the daycare when someone noticed my bulging stomach. It was a little boy who was a friend of Leah’s and meant no harm when he said, “Your tummy’s really big, Mrs. Wolf!”

I laughed at the little boy, Gus, and nodded, “Yeah, my baby is growing inside me. You wanna feel him kick?”

The little boy hesitated, but splayed out a hand on my stomach. My baby, we had decided to name Ames, kicked and Gus grinned big. His mother came up behind him and smiled at her son’s happy expression.

“How long until your due date?” the mother, Laura, asked. She glanced down on my large stomach, but I ignored her look as I thought and did the math.

“A couple of weeks,” I said, bracing my hand against my lower back and stretching out, “Though this little guy wants to get out as soon as possible.”

Laura smiled and Leah ran out yelling “Mommy!”. She hugged my leg tightly and rested her ear against my pregnant belly. Leah had always said that she could hear Ames in my stomach, and that he could hear her. She would sit, singing and talking to Ames and eventually fall asleep on me. Damian always had to lift her off of me to get her off to bed.

I drove Leah home, and when I got there, Damian was already there. I lead Leah inside and Damian greeted her by swinging her upwards and giving her neck tickles with his 5 o’clock shadow. Leah squirmed away from him, giggling, then dropped to the ground and ran off to play with her dolls. I all but waddled inside and let a deep breath out, leaning onto the doorframe.

“I don’t want to drive anymore,” I sighed and Damian pulled me inside, closed the door and wrapped me up in his arms.

“What’s wrong, Bird?” he asked, rubbing my stomach and setting his head on my shoulder. I yawned and pressed my head to his.

“I’m just so tired,” I said, “This little dude is sucking the life out of me.”

Damian chuckled, then kissed the side of my head, “Why don’t you go rest and I’ll make dinner tonight.”

I nodded sleepily and walked to our bedroom in the back of the house. the door to the nursery stood open and I peeked inside. We had repainted it from Leah’s all-girl time in there, and now there was a big-kid bed for her, and a light blue crib for little Ames. I sat down on Leah’s new bed and stared at the wall above Ames’ too-be bed.

My eyes started to droop and I dropped my head to Leah’s pillow. Soon, I was fully asleep, dreaming of what it would be like to have another child. Damian woke me up by lifting me up into his arms and carrying me to our bed. I was soon covered with my weighted blanket and Damian kissed my forehead.

“Good night, Bird.”

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 2,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest