RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

also, Scarlet could you write for Marnin and Gwyneth

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

hello?

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

*desperately*

hello?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

*runs in screaming* I AM NOW OFFICIALLY SCARED OF CORA. *runs around in circles screaming*

Also, who’re those people in your picture, Elaine?

And finally, what hast happened in my absence?

"You can dance with my henchman."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Alaia, basically the first person they met turned into a giant shadow monster thing and the second just started glowing and talks to a person inside his head. Oh and then two more people just showed up too.

_______

Hildan glanced at the lady holding a stick-like thing. Apparently it was a pen. But figuring out what a pen was would half to come later. And so would figuring out why John kept talking to himself and… had just started glowing blue. He sighed and turned back to Nemesis. “Are you going to answer me or not?”

Valkor’s telepathic snicker filled Saria’s mind. Humans are such amusing things. They have such strange customs.

Saria nodded. Agreed. However we’re still no closer to knowing where we are, how we got here, or why. Maybe we should show ourselves now?

Valkor cocked his head, staring at the group in front of them. True. Their names don’t help us that much. Perhaps we should.

Saria straightened up and took a step closer, only to step on a stick and break it. The crack broke through and the trio turned to stare in the Shadowstrikes’ direction. Saria winced. It’s been so long I’d forgotten that could happen.

Well we were going to show ourselves eventually, I suppose it doesn’t matter the exact time. Valkor stepped up next to his twin, neatly avoiding any sticks, and stared at Amaya, Li, and Arc. Surely the group would see the Shadowstrikes now.

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

Thanks. Sorry I totally missed that XD. So… Carmin’s with Hildan still?

ENFP | I should be writing...

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Yep!!

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

those people in the picture are Aria and Damian renewing their vows 🙂

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I know, I know, I know. I’m lapsing in my strict diet of patience, but

PLEASE UPDATE!

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

(*reads through everything I missed, and then my totally-way-out of place comment.* Hehe I guess between school and skim reading I missed a lot of things but I understand now.)

Carmin watched the scene unfold in front of her. Her horror slowly grew. Cowering in Hildan’s shadow, she glanced at the woman with the pen. It looked little like the pens she was used to… but honestly these people didn’t look like those she was used to either.

Hildan seemed to be doing a pretty good job at speaking to this wonderful terrifying monster in front of them. She would leave him to it… and hopefully they wouldn’t die.

ENFP | I should be writing...

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

ELAINE. I DID. ARC AND AMAYA AND LI KNOW SARIA AND VALKOR ARE THERE NOW.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I MEANT FOR SCAR

waiting for Draven there

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

WHO IS SCAR?

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Scarlett

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

OH. Interesting.

Viewing 15 posts - 226 through 240 (of 2,075 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest