fb

RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    I, David
    @i-david

@kari-karast Whelp. Time paradox. Who said what, then?

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I’ll just edit my post and have it be after yours.

(And just so you know, Hildan isn’t a kid he’s in his 30s…)

I, David
    @i-david

I’ll just edit my post and have it be after yours. (And just so you know, Hildan isn’t a kid he’s in his 30s…)

Doesn’t matter. John will still probably call him a kid. XD

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

(Agh. Can’t edit anymore. I’ll just repost.)

“I have no idea where we are or why.” Hildan gestured over to the shadow boy. “Him, on the other hand, I have no idea. He just keeps telling us to go away.”

The shadow boy yelled at them to go away again as the shadows kept swirling around him.

“And there it is again. And since we have no idea how to help him, we should listen to him.” Hildan took a few steps back in the direction of the forest. “And I’m Hildan.”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

XD Well in that case… go ahead.

How old is John?

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq was planted in the middle of a dark forest in the middle of three people fighting. One looked around early thirties and was protecting a young girl, the other was a young boy with a phone light on. She popped up, looked between the two confused sides and opened her mouth to say something, but then closed it again.

“Yeah, I’ve got nothing witty for this situation,” she said, her shoulders slumping slightly.

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

*whispers* What about John and why are they fighting?

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

john is the one with the light, right? and they look like they are fighting

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Nope. David is the one with the light. Which is on the ground while shadows try to overtake him.

John just showed up a couple posts ago.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

David muttered pleas, trying to keep hold of the remains of his sanity. There were others around him, but he couldn’t focus enough to see them. The shadows swallowed him. His eyes changed from black to a strange white that glowed in the darkness. The flashlight reflected across the shadowy form.

Nemesis took over completely.

He disappeared out of light, into darkness.

“Well, who are you?” A deeper voice echoed into the darkness as Nemesis spoke.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

“Same,” Derek said suddenly, causing the girl to whirl around. He took a step back as she aimed a very large and very sharp looking broad sword at him. He held up his hands, “whoa, hey, I’m unarmed!”

@Elaine

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

okie, right 🙂

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Hildan jerked around into a ready position, sword angled upwards.

Two more people had appeared out of nowhere. He frowned and opened his mouth only for a deep voice to speak first.

“Well, who are you?”

Hildan spun around again, frown deepening. Where the shadow boy had been there was now a giant person formed out of shadows with glowing white eyes. “I could say the same.”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

“Yeah, no,” Vicq said, wielding her sword expertly with her bad hand–it had taken so long to get that right–at the boy, “Like I believe any of that nonsense.”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Me: *points at giant shadow thing* Shouldn’t Vicq be more focused on that??

Kari: I dunno… I’d be more focused on getting everyone else out of there…

Me: I wasn’t asking you. Go away.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 2,075 total)
  • The forum ‘Characters’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest