RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

This topic contains 2,073 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 2 weeks, 5 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1,801 through 1,815 (of 2,074 total)
  • Author

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Vicq held on to Aiden as he lifted her off the cot and lowered her until her feet reached the cement. “So,” he turned to face the somewhat startled looking figures, “Where are we and who are you people?”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Lisztomania: A need to listen to music all the time.

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Yes, poor Zane. He just got punched in the face for flirting too much. *sighs and shakes head*

Yes, yes I did. *innocently smiles*

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq squinted at the other people.

“Where even are we?” I asked Aiden

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

“I don’t know, Vy,” He murmured, “I was hoping these people could tell us.”

(He is referring to whoever is in the real world)

(XNXP I'm not joking)

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Hildan shook his head. “You’d have to ask them.” He gestured to the two women whose names he still didn’t know. “Who’re you?”

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

“My name is Vicq,” she waved, suddenly shy at the man. It was odd not being able to see color. She could see a bit of the man’s hair, which was a sandy blonde like hers, but that was all she could tell. He looked around 30 or 32, older, but not old enough to have kids. He was serious, as if there wasn’t much to make him smile or look confused. she continued from discomfort, fiddling with the edge of Aiden’s jacket, “And this is Aiden, my mate and Alpha.”

Vicq’s ears flicked with discomfort, back and forth, swiveling to pick up all the breathing of all of the sleeping people around her.

this was too much like the times in the pack caves when Kuma would force her to keep guard while he cheated on her with a female wolf named Lia–which she didn’t know at the time. Vicq would be able to hear all the breathing of all the wolves in the vicinity, keeping her awake with the awareness that, if she was caught sleeping on duty, Vicq would be thrown out of the pack. They had already been on the edge due to her ability to do magic as a mage, but that little break in protocol with push the pack over.

Vicq found her stylus and breathed in and out. doing magic would calm her.

“Glon,” she whispered and ink spread from the nib in a wave of magic, making a map. It showed ambiguous trees, plains and a small dot that showed where they were. Aiden leaned in next to her, “You gotta show me how to do that sometime,” he said, then turned to the map, “Is that where we are?”

“Yeah, but I don’t know where that is,” she said, chewing her lip.

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

Aiden sighed, why did these things be so complicated? “Alright,” his crystal blue eyes leveled on the foremost guy who looked as serious as Death in a health food shop, ” so I’m guessing you don’t recognize this map either?”

(Alright, -cracks knuckles- where is the Sandman and how do we defeat him? I’m about ready to wrap this up)

(XNXP I'm not joking)

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

(*is confused on why Vicq thinks Hildan isn’t old enough to have kids*

Well… Sandman is… back in the dreamworld. Which Aiden and Vicq just left… although I suppose technically he’d be in the real world too. I just don’t know where. @scarletimmortalized)

Hildan took a step closer to the map, peering at it. “No. Evidently, even though we aren’t in the dreamworld anymore, we’re still not back in our own worlds.” Which brought up the other question, how’d they get here? Besides the obvious one of where they were. He shook his head, wondering why he of all people had been brought here.

E. Veryone
          @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq knew that she wasn’t back on her earth. If she was, there would be an angry mother shaking and pounding her and saying she was a disgrace for leaving and staying gone.

she was glad she wasn’t on her earth.

“Well,” Vicq sighed, “I can maybe scan for strong entities?”

she twirled her stylus nervously.

E. Veryone
          @e_elaine_soup5

um, guys?

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Mm, what?

Hildan stroked his chin thoughtfully. “That… could work. Try it.” After all, if Sandman wasn’t a powerful entity, Hildan didn’t know what he could be. He stared at the wall blankly, brow furrowing slightly. If Sandman was as powerful here as he was in the dreamworld… how would they defeat him? Or worse, what if this still was the dreamworld and they’d all been tricked into thinking it was the real world??

E. Veryone
          @e_elaine_soup5

Vicq nodded and held her stylus up, at the level of her eyes and mumbled a word

Nalom.”

and small dots appeared on the map

I. D. Triskele
          @countryboy77

Aiden stepped forward, leaning over the map. His blue eyes memorizing every line of it. “So I’m guessing that’s Sandman…” he murmured, studying the dot. “Right, “he straightened up, instinctively taking charge, “first thing is first. We just need to find a way out of here.” Hmm, get out of a room in order to defeat the boss… why did this feel so much like a flipping video game?

(XNXP I'm not joking)

E. Veryone
            @e_elaine_soup5

“this feels like a level of Emberblast,” Vicq said under her breath, “we had to go through a whole labyrinth to find a minotaur.”

Aiden’s hand rubbed her back, “Any idea how we could leave?”

Brooke
            @bookcrazygirl

Ash was tired. And hungry. And scared. She had been running for what seemed like forever and had seen no sign of life.  She sat down to restand think over things for a moment.  The wolf lady had said this was a dream world.  If she was dreaming, then she was asleep. If she was asleep…then she could wake up! “Wake up, Ash, wake up!” She commanded herself. When she opened her eyes she was in a strange room, filled with even stranger people.  “Hello,” she said politely.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Viewing 15 posts - 1,801 through 1,815 (of 2,074 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest