RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 2,075 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Li came up on a fight when she awoke in a dark tree. Having eyes that could see through anything was a good skill. She considered this as entertainment as neither had a good fighting style. No speaking now, just watching…

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

-laughs internally-

“The name’s Arc. Now, what do you think you’re doing here and, speaking of that, where are we?” He would have said more, but someone was hiding in the trees behind him. Someone was in the shadows.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Li smiled. They were as clueless as she was, and the boy knew she was near. Oh, this would be interesting. 

She slunk out a little further, knife in hand, a smirk gracing her face.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Scarlet *pleading tone* can you please write?

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

I’m going to bed now

tired of waiting.

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

What do you guys think about me bringing in two of my Ash Fall villains?

They’re like 17 or 19 I think and they’re twins(yes, more twins, I’m a bit obsessed if you hadn’t noticed).

They need much character development and are pretty much the perfect hunter/tracker. And really good fighters. They’re members of the Magma Guard.

They’d have to be kept away from Hildan though…

"You can dance with my henchman."

ScarletImmortalized
      @scarletimmortalized

“I’m sorry,” Marnin said softly. Keeping his hand on her shoulder to provide a sense of relief from the pain of being alone. “I know you feel terrible right now, but in the little time we have known each other I have figured out your world isn’t what it should be. Your friends and family willingly and knowingly did this for you. You have a lot of guilt and pain over this but it was their decision. Sometimes you have to wait. But don’t let it prevent you from stepping forward. Grow stronger for their sake, so you can aid them.”

Gwyneth reached out and hugged Finley tightly. “I’m so sorry you miss your friends. It’s okay to cry, daddy says.”

“We need to find a way out. I’m not sure if we should trust to the trees considering what just happened,” Marnin said softly.

~~

”Who are you.”

David spun, his half shadow body twisting against the flashlight of his phone. There it was again. The sickening pounding in his head, warning him he was losing control by the second.

“No get away!” He yelled. “It isn’t safe, I’m not safe,” he waved a shadow hand, which twisted back and forth in a wraithlike pattern.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Finley nodded mutely, Dr. Marnin’s hand on her shoulder. It just wasn’t correct here, that couldn’t have been Harley. She took in a shuddering breath, nodding.

They started forwards, Gwyneth’s hand in Finley’s. The little girl pulled her forwards and Finley stumbled forwards. She was about to plant face-first into the soil when Dr. Marnin caught her waist and hefted her up on her feet again.

“Thanks,” Finley whispered, breaking her lapse of silence and shuffling in the ground, “I promise I’m not this emotional or clumsy. You’ve just met me on a bad day.”

Dr. Marnin nodded, then looked on for an exit.

———

Darn. I chronically ship, it’s a problem

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

The thing is, I have no idea how Avery and Karra will get along together. So I’m just as much on the edge of my seat as anyone else.

I think I’m caught up now. I had to skim read some of it, but I think I have the gist of what’s happened.

*me sums it up*

Very crazy, was weird, much romance.. many wolves.. scary bad guys. The end. : 3

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

XD Yeah that’s a pretty good summary, Fledge.

*waves hand in front of everyone’s faces and points to my last post* Oy! What do you all think of me bringing the Shadowstrikes?

"You can dance with my henchman."

I, David
      @i-david

@the-fledgling-artist Such Doge.

But we already know how they work together… somewhat. 😅

I mean, this Karra is officially non-canon because of how I chose to shape her character, so she’s statistically more likely to do better with Avery.

*Whispers* Also… Kavery… What a perfect name…

Four
      INFP
      songwriter

I, David
      @i-david

@kari-karast Oi! They’re your characters! You choose!

Oh, and yeah, Karra and Avery are the oldest characters in the Role Play right now. Veterans discount. XD

Four
      INFP
      songwriter

ScarletImmortalized
      @scarletimmortalized

I love it @kari-karast do bring them in!!

Oh @e_elaine_soup5 I think we should have these meet with another group before I send them off to wherever they are going 🙂

~~

“It’s alright to have a bad day,” Marnin smiled. He shifted, using his cane to steady his bad leg.

Gwyneth hopped up beside her, taking her hand. “I’m glad we met you, this place isn’t so scary with you around. You are like a super duper fighter girl aren’t you? Probably the bestest one in your world!”

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

An indistinguishable  amount of time ago…

Avery blinked in disbelief as Reyna and Levi turned to leave him. Their voices had faded away into near soundlessness, but even so, Avery could see they were clearly unconcerned by his situation.

He gazed helplessly at the empty white fog that surrounded him. The familiar feeling of lonesome took hold of his chest. His eyes drifted shut.

Now what?

An indistinguishable amount of time later…

Can’t you children do anything right?” A familiar growl of annoyance broke the solemn quiet.

Avery’s ocean blue eyes shot open. “Hello?” He spun around expecting to see the odd little creature that had sent him here in the first place. There was nothing. Just fog. He shivered. “Where are you? How are you-“

Technically I am here. But my here would seem different from your here, which is there.”

Avery’s brows furrowed. “What did you do to me? Why can’t the others see me anymore?” Avery’s voice cracked in frustration.

“I didn’t do anything. Something brought me here as well. I must admit it was rather convenient timing. But I’d rather not stick around.”

Avery gasped as the purple cat-like creature seemed to fade into being in front of him. He realized that the unusual mountainous terrain that once surrounded him was now gone. Everything was gone. There wasn’t even a sky anymore. All that surrounded the boy and the creature was an endless white void. It was bright and crisp like the parchment Avery’s father wrote on.

“How did you get here? I don’t understand what’s happening.” Avery winced at the whiney tone in his voice.

The creature stared unblinkingly up at the endless blank sea above them. She hid her panic well with a scowl of annoyance.

“I can’t tell what’s happening anymore. This place has completely disconnected me from…” The creature stopped speaking as her ears twitched back. “We’re not the only ones here.” Her head snapped around and her eyes landed on a dark approaching form.

“Get behind me.” Avery grit his teeth in anticipation. He could only imagine what horrible things might be lurking in the mists of this place. He poised himself to grab the creature and take off running.

A little dog trotted up to Avery and sat down in front of him.

The purple feline smirked up at the boy. “What? Not a dog person?”

Avery rolled his eyes at her as he offered a hand for the dog to sniff. “I think I prefer dogs to whatever you are.”

Satisfied by the creature’s reply of silence he knelt down and scratched the dog’s soft head. “Where did you come from little guy?” He stifled a grin as the dog started licking his arm. “You’re just as slobbery as Atlas.”

“His name is Oscar.” The creature sniffed. She was still wearing the same impassive look on her face, but Avery was starting to notice the underlying panic in her voice.

“How do you know that?” Avery yawned. It felt like they had been standing there for an eternity.

“I knew yours too.”

“Yeah, I’m still a little concerned about that.”

“ARF! ARFE!” Oscar interrupted them, probably stopping them from an argument. His disproportionately loud bark was met with an icy glare from the feline. Oscar whimpered and buried his cold nose in Avery’s shirt.

Avery shushed the little dog and stroked its soft fur. “I don’t know what you are, and I don’t trust you one bit. But..” Avery paused thoughtfully. “If you can’t get me out of here..” Their eyes met. “I think you’re my only chance of getting home.”

The creature’s large ears flattened against her head. “I’m sorry. I can’t. Everything’s gone out of control now. Just because I brought you here doesn’t mean I can take you home.” She blinked in horror as she realized what she allowed herself to say.

Avery shot up, breaking his embrace with Oscar. “Wait, what did you say?” A dark expression washed over his face. “Did you say you’re the one who brought me here? Did you do all of this? Why would you take me away from my world?”

The creature scrambled back from the angry figure looming over her. “It’s not my fault! I didn’t know what I was doing!”

Before Avery could react nausea as he’d never experienced before gripped his head. The world collapsed around him and the white void was now endless darkness.

Present day…

Avery stirred from the deep sleep that had held him captive for so long. It was a strange sensation to be consciously aware you were asleep, but remain unable to wake yourself. One Avery only hoped he would never have to experience again.

His eyes fluttered open with a great deal of effort. His mind was still slow as he tried to take in his surroundings. He tried to get up, but his limbs were stiff and unmoveable. His efforts were only met with the sensation of pins and needles.

His eyes rested on the stone wall before him. The stones were rough and crooked, but the markings on them looked delicate and almost artistic. Many of the symbols were reoccurring as if they were letters in some sort of alphabet. They reminded him of something, but he couldn’t seem to recall… Well, anything. All he could remember was his wakeless sleep. He became aware of his abnormally rapid breathing but couldn’t seem to stop it. He couldn’t stand being in this place anymore. He tried again to stand up, this time with more success. As soon as he stood he stumbled to the cold stone floor again.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

He continued to stare at the girl with the light, his senses now split in half as he focused mainly on the one sneaking up behind him. At the last possible second the shadows seemed to envelop him as he practically vanished into the darkness. He flicked around her and emerged behind the girl. She was small, but could definitely handle herself. “I think you’re out past your bedtime,” he called.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 2,075 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest