RPfL: Another one!

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL: Another one!

This topic contains 900 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  The Fledgling Artist 8 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 901 total)
  • Author

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

@kari-karast @the-fledgling-artist @i-david @countryboy77 @scarletimmortalized @bookcrazygirl and @mckinley you wanted to be tagged, right?

Here’s the reset 🙂 I leave the storyline to you *wink*

Confused=my permanent state of mind

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Wait we’re actually resetting??

Are we continuing the other one too??

I’m so confused right now…

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Oh thank goodness….guys I’ve been so sorry. Thanks for the tag. I’ll get my act together and participate in this one. I’d like to use one of my villains who is quite intriguing.</p>

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

You’re good Scarlet!

I’m not so sure the other one is done though. (At least, I hope it isn’t)

OOH a villain sounds cool.

Maybe I’ll bring the Shadowstrikes. They need much help.

Oh wait. So do the Bloodstones… but they’re triplets so they can’t Come never mind.

But then again… Hildan needs a lot of work as well…

Yeah. I’ll probably just bring Hildan and wait to see what happens with the other thread before I bring anyone else. Cuz I feel like Sage might need more help. Maybe Cora too. OH. And I’ve been neglecting my other Visions characters… yeah I’m just gonna wait. XD

Anyways. I’m gonna go to bed now. Fare thee all well!

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

can someone get the character doc?

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Thanks!

My Villain actually originates from a fan fiction I’m writing with a friend, but I’m loving him so much I’ve decided to groom him for his own story.

Just a thought on things, his power is the ability to transport you to a Dream world. So he could transport all the characters and then they would have to figure out how to get out.

i can @e_elaine_soup5

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hfMf2acog1FcI2xB_xppNxkBsxy8KA9XejwFLTPWR7Y

I, David
    @i-david

Note: The desert world with the temple is still present. As far as I know, no one is there anymore besides Karra and Avery in “cryo-sleep” or whatever this specific technology that makes you sleep is called.

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

So I’m here and I wasn’t a part of the last one and…. so where do I go? What’s happening? Sorry I’m so hopeless XD

ENFP | Caution: Will rant if provoked (or if not...)

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@mckinley

No problem! This is a new thread so we start over with a new storyline. These first few bits will be us trying to figure out where to put our characters (psst vote dream realm😉) also introducing our characters. You can use the doc link to enter your character so others have a point of reference when replying.

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

@scarletimmortalized

ok, thanks!

ENFP | Caution: Will rant if provoked (or if not...)

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

O.O

DreAm world? Realm of dreams? *prolonged shrieking while running off to hide*

Also. GUYS WE FORGOT TO TAG SOME PEOPLE!!

@trufflehunter And @misspenguin !!!!!

This be the 4th reset threAd XD

Also. No one has answered me on whether we’re still doing the old thread too?

(Cuz I really don’t wanna be done with it yet)

Beth
    @trufflehunter

Wait… What is going on? Sorry I’ve been gone for so long. When I finally had time to do this, you guys were already so far ahead in the last one that I decided to wait until the next reset.

- Beth - writer of words, reader of poetry, and lover of horses

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Elaine says Finley will be in the dream world

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

should I just throw Finley in rn?

like, give her leading-up-to-the-roleplay thing?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 901 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest