RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Oh. Whoops. I noticed that but forgot.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Well, I’m gonna take advantage of author powers and say Daphney just now collapsed.

A thud in the next cage made Zane whirl. The adult shapeshifter lady was on the ground. He crouched down. “Um… what happened?”

Before he got an answer, heavy footfalls came from the direction people had been getting taken in. Zane turned to look. Several Suits were coming back, and two of them were dragging someone between them. When they got closer, Zane realized it was Eina. She was obviously unconscious. The Suits threw her back in her cage and then started… towards Zane’s cage. He stood, temporarily forgetting about the lady in the next cage.

The first Suit unlocked Zane’s cage. “Come on.” His voice was gruff, definitely unfriendly.

Zane nodded amiably. “If you say so.” He walked calmly forward, then right before stepping out of the cage he smirked and sidekicked the Suit in the chest. The Suit stumbled a few steps backwards. The other ones went into combat stances. Zane did the same. Two Suits rushed him. Zane barely avoided a knee to the stomach and a fist to the face, practically falling over in the process. He kicked the nearest Suit in the ankle as he got back to his feet. The Suit staggered.

Zane lunged at another one, but something heavy him in the back of his head first. He crumpled, blackness closing in on his vision.

~~~

Keldan pulled out of his planning trance to watch as Zane fought the men. The spy’s lack of full training was abundantly obvious. He never even noticed the man who clubbed him with a gun. Keldan rolled his eyes as the men dragged Zane away, wondering how he’d ever managed to steal any information.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

AGH I NEED TO WRITE.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

DON’T DIE DRAVEN

Ooh, cool Elaine! she looks creepily like one of my irl writer friends…

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Sorry, its a little lopsided 😀

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

I’m totally missing it though!!

Honestly I probably won’t be able to write until Friday…

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

But if you die you can’t write.

Ouch. I’ll be gone from Tomorrow to Sunday anyway though. We’re going camping.

*flails*

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

True and CJ camp is about to kill me.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
          Know the Scarlet Band
          -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

That. Is not good. *provides personal deflectorshield, hot chocolate, water from the well of life(or whatever it’s called idk), and advil*

Brooke
          @bookcrazygirl

Phoenix was about to respond to the kid when the Suits came back and unlocked his cage, motioning for him to follow them.  He narrowed his eyes, but followed willingly.  However once he was out, he made a break for it.  If he could only reach Ash, then they could get out of here.  That was his last thought before her felt something prick his arm.  He collasped, and before he blacked out, he saw that the suits had tranquilizer guns. Great. And then the blackness overcame him.

—————————————–

Where are they going once they get knocked out? And are we still doing the virtual reality thing?

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@bookcrazygirl

They’re being taken to get experimented on, remember?

ANd yeah. After they’re all experimented on they’re gonna be taken to the virtual reality place to test said experiments.

Brooke
          @bookcrazygirl

cool beans

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

After tonight I shall be gone till Sunday. Just so everyone knows. you see why I made it so only one of my characters can still interact

Bethel
          @trufflehunter

Kai nodded, and beamed proudly at the girl. She was nice. (Ember), “Yep. My name’s Kai, what’s–” He stopped, noticing the Suits. They opened Phoenix’s cage. “Hey!” He shouted. “Where are you taking him?”

The Suits ignored him. Pheonix tried breaking from them, and Kai held his breath. Then he saw the suit aiming his tranquilizing gun. “Mr. Pheonix!” He screamed, and pulled a wooden sword from a loop of string tied around his waist. But by that time, Pheonix was already out.

Then Kai turned to the nice girl. “What are they going to do with him?” His lip trembled. He paused, thinking of something “Will they come get me next?”

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 391 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest