RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Andi’s eyes grew wide, and she burrowed her head into Daphney’s side. The older girl narrowed her eyes at the black-haired boy.

“Stop scaring them.”

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

Kai narrowed his eyes at Pheonix, “Are you just saying that because you don’t want me to be worried?” He smiled, “It’s okay though. I think you’re right. Everything’ll be fine.” Then he frowned, looking at Keldan “Is that a knight?” He looked back at Pheonix, “Do you think he’s a knight? You know, I’m going to be a knight when I grow up. And I’ll go fight dragons and evil knights. And guys in dark suits.” He grins

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

Ember glared at the young man.

“At least I’m out, which is more than you can say for yourself,” she shot back and turned to smile at the younger boy, who was grinning. He was beginning to remind her more and more of Char. “You must be very brave, then,” she said to him.

ENFP | I should be writing...

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Matz frowned, he had meant that to be comforting. What was better than being experimented on without the pain? Maybe they were believers in the usage of pain. It was probably their religion and he had been utterly sacrilegious. He was atheist himself, but perhaps he should try and make things better.

“Sometimes the nurses forget the anesthetic so you can feel the pain,” he said bluntly. “They’ve done that to be several times, but I hardly care. You know I once practiced the art of self infliction as a study on ancient Catholic practices. It takes a lot of commitment. It was part of a practice on death itself and how to inflict it, which is why I’m here I snapped the neck of my bodyguard but I thought it was Mother’s intent only to find out now that I was in what they say ‘the wrong’.” He sighed, hunching over and letting his hair fall into his face. “But depending on your beliefs I’m sure that you…” he trailed off, noticing the elder of the girls was glaring at him again.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Keldan’s eyes narrowed. Firing an illegally owned weapon? He sighed. Not that it’d be audible through the helmet. It seemed like the more they tried to stamp out guns the more they showed up. Either way, he didn’t know what the man was talking about. “What are these ‘Inium’ and ‘Ministry’s Labs’?”

As he waited for an answer he listened in on the others’ conversations. Apparently the young boy thought he was a knight. Keldan smiled to himself. He tried, but he’d never be any sort of knight. Most definitely not literally. Perhaps he’d be slightly worthy of being one figuratively if he was ever able to kill his sister’s imposter. His smile faded at the slouchy boy’s words. The boy obviously didn’t know how to comfort children. Not that Keldan knew much about that either, but he knew enough not to go on and on about religions and pain and death. Not even the cadets liked talking about pain and such at first. They learned, of course. But not at first.

"You can dance with my henchman."

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

“Inium…uh like the city we are in and the Ministry is the government,” Scarlet whirled a finger around the cage. “Courtesy of the Ministry.” Scarlet hesitated, hearing a voice and phrase of speech he would have rather forgotten about. He turned, peering through the bars. “You! Thayer! Oh this is not good,” Scarlet groaned the words, leaning back as best he could.

Deciding the red armor guy was giving him an inquisitive look, impossible to tell through the mask so it was his call, Scarlet sighed. “This means we aren’t in Inium, which means I’m not in the hands of the Ministry but something far worse. Something I can’t escape. This is great. I thought I had escaped this madness. And I’m not only back in the crazy world I’m with the slouching brainiac without a filter!”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I just about died imagining what would’ve happened if I brought Kor and Eiri into this again

Keldan pressed a button on his helmet that turned his faceplate transparent. He stared at the spiky haired man, making eye contact. “None of what you’re saying makes sense.” Unless they weren’t in Bakearen. Even then, most of it still didn’t make sense. “You’ve been here before? What do you know?”

~~

Zane choked. Had the Rider just…? He had… he’d revealed his face. Zane slid down to the floor into a seated position, gasping for air.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Hah, Matz whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

————

Daphney glared at the boy, saying, “Don’t say things about tests and them hurting around seven- and three-year-olds, you idiot!”

she turned away from the boy, turning to talk to Zane, but a rippling pain went through her head. Daphney choked, leaning her head down between her legs to stop the dizziness plaguing her brain. Her body was buzzing with energy like when the lighting struck her, which was happening on a daily basis.

Andi shook her adoptive sister’s arm, “Daphney, Daphney please wake up?”

————

hhhhnnnrrrrggg

Lex and Matz in another death match or theories about if magic is real or not

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@kari-karast

Is Zane’s reaction across the board or specially for Zane?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@scarletimmortalized

Specially for Zane. He’s never known the Red Rider to reveal his face before. that should let you know how confused Keldan is

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@kari-karast

K thanks!

~~~

Matz turned staring curiously through the bars. “This isn’t Mother at all but another reality again in which we are being controlled by greater beings liken to the gods of myths and legends.” He glanced back at the girl wondering why she was so angry. A lot of young kids went through Mother’s programs. He himself had been accustomed to pain since birth considering he was born at the facilities. “An intriguing prospect being in the hands of a higher being and utterly useless. I unintentionally lied, I have no idea what they will do, but I’m sure it will be painful like last time.”

“Well I haven’t been here,” Scarlet shook his head. “Thayer close your mouth, they don’t need your positive outlook on things. But someplace similar. A bunch of us went through some crazy times,” he sighed. “It wasn’t exactly fun. The people running this place aren’t exactly nice either.”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

“I see.” Keldan’s tone was emotionless. He noticed Zane looked like he was having a heart attack out of the corner of his eye and reached up to turn his faceplate opaque again. He shouldn’t have been so foolish as to reveal his face to strangers, especially in this facility. If this ‘Thayer’ was correct, they stood no chance. Not that Keldan believed that, of course. But it was always a possibility, if an unpleasant one. Keldan then lifted his finger in the air as a thought passed through his mind. “How did you escape the last time you were in this situation? You spoke in past tense, and are here, now. So how did you escape before?”

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

“That’s the problem,” Scarlet said. “We didn’t escape. We were just dropped back into our worlds. I thought it was all a bad dream, due to a bad ghost pepper, but now….” He looked around. “It’s starting to seem real.”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Keldan grimaced. “Wonderful.” He refused to stay and be experimented on for entertainment. Refused to do anything simply for entertainment, really. He sat to conserve strength, and started planning.

~~~

Zane stood back up, still coughing a little. “Well, let’s make this not a repeat of this last time.”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

did no one notice that Daph just crumpled to the ground

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest