fb

RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

MATZ, @scarletimmortalized

well, how about across from the puppies, were Eina was @countryboy77

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Sounds good. I’ll write later today… Hopefully.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Phoenix tilted his head toward the girl who had spoke to him.  “Oh escape, that’s a great, idea, why didn’t I think of that.” he tapped his finger against his chin.  “Oh, I know, maybe it’s because anytime we try, we get caught.”  He took a deep breath and ran his fingers through his hair. ‘If you have any more genius ideas, let me know.  In the meantime, I’ll just wait patiently for the scientists to do some sort of wacko experiment on me.”  He glared at the girl and turned to face Kai.  He saw that the boy’s face looked worried.  Oops.  He really needed to think before he spoke.

“Hey, it’s ok.  Everything’s going to be fine.”  He hoped he sounded convincing.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

(To Phoenix)

“Way to spoil the mood,” Scarlet leaned forward snapping his fingers. “You know being experimented on isn’t exciting. Believe me.” He watched as ice cracked along his fingers. At least they hadn’t taken his powers. Considering the bruise on his arm they had already taken his blood. “The Ministry is ruthless,” he glanced at the kids. “And there’s always a way to escape, you just have to…” he trailed off, his eyes catching the huge guy in the cage dressed in red armor. That was new. He looked like Eswix’s latest bot. But red. Flashy. “You just have to find a way out,” Scarlet hummed, trying to ignore the guy.

~~~

Forgetting his own height, Matz sat up, slamming his head against the top of the cage. Rubbing his head, Matz glanced out the bars. “Why are you trying to escape?” he asked, tilting his head so that his hair fell back so that he could see clearly with one eye. “Confinement is to the freeing of the soul, who cares about this fleshly body? I certainly do,” he trailed off. “Or not.”

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Daphney looked at the pale, tall guy. oddly enough, he was probably taller than she was, and that was rare.

“I need to get my girls out of here,” she said defensively, “anything happens to them and I don’t know what i’d do.”

Skyy whimpered, agreeing.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Matz shrugged. “They aren’t going to kill you, but the possibility is still there. Worse case scenario we all end up sacrifices for humanity, not too bad considering we increase humanity’s chance of survival. But considering I’m one of Mother’s best and you are here we are probably just here for an examination. Also there is the fact there is no escape,” he sighed heavily. “From the confines of the human mind, the spirit will never be free, though it’s body pretends to be.”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Andi screwed up her eyebrows, clutching the bars near the new guy’s cage.

“What?”

the ambient electricity made her hair stand on end, along with Skyy’s and Daph’s.

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

“Albert Camus, philosophy in a meaningless life,” Matz blinked, looking at the little girl. “Whatever you do achieves nothing. Life is meaningless and we are absurd to think we can find meaning in it. The mind cannot produce anything in all actuality. Our bodies are prisons much like this cave.”

He sighed, hugging his knees to his chest. “The experiments won’t take long.”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@scarletimmortalized

Wait is Scarlet in the same cage as Keldan? I can’t tell…

"You can dance with my henchman."

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@kari-karast

They can be in the same cage?? I was just having him notice…since it’s hard not to…considering.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@scarletimmortalized

Correct. XD I just couldn’t tell because you said “the cage” instead of Scarlet’s cage or another cage. They’ll be in different ones, but can be next to each other.

Keldan just watched everything. From what he could gather, this was a lab, and they were to be experimented on. Interesting. He didn’t know of anyone besides the Collective with the technology to do this. However, the Collective also wouldn’t have kidnapped him. Unless this was a test. But if it was a test, why were there others here? Unless they were also part of the test. Then again, what was the test supposed to be? Keldan turned his head so his faceplate stared at the nearest person, a man with spiky red hair. “Do you know anything about this place?”

"You can dance with my henchman."

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Scarlet jumped slightly, dropping his hands down. Great, the slightly intimidating, red guy was talking to him. It didn’t sound like a bot, so evidently one of Eswix’s more audacious men? But why would he be in a cell like him?  “Right, uh we are most likely in the Ministry’s Labs located across Inium. Why you are here I have no clue, Same for the others. But I may or may not have been firing and illegally owned weapon at possibly a government owned drone. We just don’t know. Anyways they’ve already taken my blood so I’d say any minute I’m going to be shipped off to a very uncomfortable place where I may or may not be in a slight amount of danger.” He waved his hands. “Simple.”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Does Matz realize he’s talking to a 7-yr-old?

—-

Andi cocked her head at the man and sat back, sighing.

“I don’t want to be tested on,” she said quietly, and Daph hugged the little girl to her side.

“You won’t be,” she said, “they’ll have to go through me first.”

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Yes which makes this even better….

~~~

“An unwise decision considering their methods of detaining us are quite innovative,” Matz sighed. “But usually they use a numbing agent do you wouldn’t feel anything.”

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest