fb

RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Phoneix slammed the floor of his cage in frustration.  First, a six old was better at picking locks than he was, he knew he was getting rusty.  Then he was so close to grabbing Ash and getting out of here, when those people came and forced him back in the cage.  Now they were forcing some sort of needle thing on them.  He rattled the cage in frustration.  THey were moving down the line now and they had reached Ash’s cage. His eyes widened, no, they couldn’t do that to her.  He threw himself against the cage, watching helplessly as they took her from the cage.

“Ash!” he yelled, struggling to find a way out.  She turned her face towards him, she was whimpering.  “Leave her alone!” he yelled at the people in suits.  It was too late.  They camlpy pricked her, and Phoenix watched, dismayed as she slumped and they started to carry her out of here.  He could only stare, in shock. His knees collasped and he slid to the floor.  “Please,” he called to them, his voice cracking, “don’t hurt her, she’s only a kid.”  They ignored him and walked out the door.

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Andi saw the nice boy that she help cry out as the mean men took a little girl away. She wanted to help him, but there was no way she could do that.

Andi stood up and let out a small bark, trying to get his attention. Skyy joined, thinking it was all fun. Daphney whirled back, looked at them to see if they were safe, then turned back to their neighbor.

Barking at the boy again, Andi got on her hindlegs and placed her paws on the bars, barking.

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Of course, @trufflehunter wait as long as you’d like!

—————-

Zane crouched down and stared at the greyhound(right? Daph is a greyhound?). She kept barking at him. “What is it?” He almost added ‘girl’ on the end but didn’t want to offend her. After all, who knew What a human dog thought. She barked again and pushed up against the bars. Zane hesitated then stuck his hand threw the bars and gently placed it on her head, trying to calm her. “It’s okay.”

—-

For the record, when he finds out Daph can speak to him through that, he’ll jerk his hand away and then put it back.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

The last thing Kai remembered was going to sleep the night before. Now he was in a cage. He looked around. There were other people in cages next to him, too. “Hi!” Kai said brightly to the people around him, “My name’s Kai, what’s yours? Do you know where we are?” He began climbing the bars of his cage, until he was hanging upsidedown. “I like it here. It’s cool. Guess what?” without waiting for an answer, he continued. “I’m six. How old are you?” He dropped from the top of his cage and pressed his face against the bars. “Are you guys alright? You seem really sad.”

Sometimes I fall so in love with the idea of Beauty.

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Phoenix glanced at the dog, kid, thing.  It was barking at him now.  He cautiously reached through the barsto pet it, when he heard a voice.  It startled him so badly he jumped in the air.  There was a kid on the cage next to him, asking rapid fire questions.  The thought made him sad. Pull yourself together, he ordered himself.  He smiled at the kid.  “I’m Phoenix, little monkey.”

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

The man pressed his hand on Daphney’s head, and she surged her electricity into his brain.

I’m Daphney, and i’m going to borrow your brain for a second. 

He jerked off, looking down at his hand, then up at Daphney. He tentatively put his hand back on her head and she kept reaching towards him with her electricity. The synapses in her brain fired so quickly that she zeroed in on the men around her. Their tics or injuries, the way they checked their phones.

what’s your name? 

“Z-zane?” he said, but it was more a question.

Thank you Zane…

Then, Daphney fell, her chest heaving.

———

Skyy’s ears flew back at the sight of the new little boy. She didn’t like how he bounced around. those kids usually squeezed her and she hated that feeling. Andi, however, loved new people and was barking her greeting, until Daphney fell to the floor of the cage, the man she was speaking to panicking. Skyy squeaked and ran to her older sister, licking her long snout and trying to wake her up.

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

Btw, @kari-karast I realized that I had more time than I thought I did, so I decided just to read back on what has already been written and jump on in.

——–

Kai grinned, “There. Now you’re smiling. Hello Mr. Pheonix– My mama says I have to call adults Mr. or Mrs.– You know, my older sister calls me little monkey too. I have two sisters and a brother. My sisters are Imrie and Evi and my brother is Tristan.” He began climbing the bars again. “Why did you say we were here? Are those greyhounds? My Uncle has greyhounds.” He frowns “And now you’ve stopped smiling. What’s wrong?”

Sometimes I fall so in love with the idea of Beauty.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Ach I’m sorry I mean to get the bio done yesterday.

I’m at Criminal Justice camp until Friday so I won’t be able to write much. I will at least try to post a bio though.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Awesome, @trufflehunter !!

Zane stared, wide eyed. The dog… had talked to him. In his mind. Not only was she a shapeshifter person. But also telepathic. And then she’d collapsed. “Did I do that?” It came out a whisper. He cleared his throat. “Are… you okay?” It felt weird to be talking to a dog, but… no weirder than a dog transforming into a human.

Alaia Ballantyne
    @mckinley

Ember watched as a small girl was taken away. She glared at the men, as they carried her away. A small boy was hanging from the bars of his cage. Watching him, she thought of Char, and her heart ached a little. She had to get out of here.

Turning back to the lock, she twisted one of her nimble fingers inside. She could feel all sorts of mechanisms and played around with them until she heard a snap.

She had watched enough people get drugged and taken from the room to actually leave her cage. But knowing she wasn’t locked up anymore lifted a weight from her chest.

Turning, she watched the little boy again, as he swung from his cage. The older guy in the cage beside her was talking to the boy–or more listening, as the small child chattered on.

“I’m out,” she said to the young man, as quietly as she could while still, hopefully, being heard. “And we need to get out of here.”

ENFP | I should be writing...

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

“You know that is an interesting accusation, which I would dispute, except for the fact I literally have a smoking gun in my hands.”

Scarlet glanced at the three Ministry soldiers, their sights lowered on him. Amazing really that these three had managed to find his sniper post. Maybe the Ministry did hire people with brains wired for strategy. Or maybe not.

“Unfortunately, for you of course, I’m not coming with you.” Scarlet waved. “Race you to the bottom.”

Before they could pull their triggers, he stepped backwards off the ledge of the building, slinging his bag over his head at the same time. One moment he was falling through the air at an alarming rate, the next he was catching himself on the window garden ledge and flinging himself through the window below.

“Ha!” he yelled triumphantly. Picking himself up off the carpet he waved to the startled elderly lady sitting in her chair before dashing out her door. He could hear yelling from upstairs. They made it so easy. He grabbed the railing of the stairs, swinging over and dropping to the next floor, repeating this pattern until he was on the ground floor. Pushing his way through the door, he made a dash for the alleyways.

Something slammed into his stomach and he was halted, crashing into the wall before sinking to the pavement. They were better than he was expecting. Saints, that had hurt. He tried to push himself up but a boot slammed into the tender area where he had been hit before. The last thing he remembered was a needle threading its way into his arm.

~~~

Oh boy, a cage. Not only that but he had a headache that would put the roaring Mestha River to shame. Also his gun was gone, not to mention a few other possessions. Like his goggles…and his medication…and the block of cheese he had stashed in his jacket pocket for lunch. The jacket was gone as well. But, back to the cage, which despite everything else, was the absolute worse. Cages meant the Ministry had succeeded in snagging him. They probably had already done a blood test and who knows what type of hands he would fall into once the results came back with impossibly high amounts of radiation. Everything was going just fine.

Scarlet forced himself not to bang his already aching head against the bars in utter frustration. “You know, you could have been anything in the world but you chose rebel. Right now being a math tutor is sounding so much more appealing. Shouldn’t have dropped out of university,” he said to himself, banging a foot against the door. “Saints,” he cursed, the action causing him more pain than relief. “I’m going crazy, talking to myself. Who am I kidding? I hate teaching math.”

~~~~~~~

“Yes, I did snap his neck. Am I supposed to apologize or…I thought this was a good thing.”

Matz Thayer trailed off, fingering a worn copy of Faust he had found on the bookshelf. Did he want this or perhaps that very enticing book by Robespierre. A hard decision, and perhaps he would have time for both. His shoulders slumped. Or neither. That was always an option. It was the story of the girl who was told to pick one doll when fleeing her home, but could pick none as her favorite so she left all. This wouldn’t be his last trip to M.O.T.H.E.R.’s doctors.

“Of course but…” the voice behind him trailed off.

“Was this life of his valuable?” he asked with a sigh, not bothering to turn around. “Did I make a mistake? If so I must learn from it, for that is the way to successes. It is a way of life…”

He trailed off, wincing slightly as a needle was injected into him. More testing. He heaved a sigh, this was a pain.

~~~

A cage, that was new. It was a reflection of the cage of the mind, barring intellectual thoughts and the freeing of the mind. How one could never escape some things ingrained into them. Matz scooted back. This was comfortable, though boring without a book. Perhaps he would take this time to reflect on the purpose in humanity’s role in the day to day struggle.

He suddenly became aware of voices. Particularly ones about escape. Didn’t they know it was impossible to escape from the M.O.T.H.E.R.’s facilities? Oh well, perhaps he should enlighten them. He leaned forward, hair falling into his face as he peeked through the bars.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Daph lurched up, butting her head against the bars to tell Zane that she was just fine. Then, she changed back into her human form, urging Andi and Skyy to do the same thing. Zane looked at her oddly, but Daphney had a plan, and that included the girl who had just broken free. She nodded at the brown haired lady, telling her to wait, then turned to her puppies.

“Andi, I want you to go up to that big man in the corner and shock him with all you’ve got,” Andi’s brown eyes lit up and Daphney called one of the big men over. Zane’s eyes widened with fear or curiosity, Daphney couldn’t tell. But she could get everyone out of the cages, even the new two guys, and the girls who had been hauled off.

“Sir, I need to take Skyy to the bathroom,” she called to the man closest to the door. He looked up, then snorted.

“She can hold it,” he said in a low voice.

“No, she can’t. You must have kids, you would know,” the man in black’s head shot up.

“No.”

The girl in the other cage was creeping out just as the man by the door’s phone rang and he had to step out to take it. Daphney beckoned her, saying, “Let Andi out. She can shock the men for you.”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Nuuu don’t let them escape yet. and I am also very happy that they are in cages and Eina’s already dragged off

Keldan stood on the roof, looking out over the city. Unusually, there had been very few rebel sightings today. Perhaps they were finally realizing the futility of their struggle. His helmet sensors picked up a whisper of movement behind him and he turned. At least a dozen men in black suits advanced on him. He flung several splinter darts at them, drawing blood. They weren’t deterred. In fact, they all drew guns. Keldan’s eyes narrowed. Guns were outlawed. How did they get so many?

The men drew closer, aiming at Keldan. Keldan unhooked the double-bladed staff from his back and rushed the nearest man. Using his height to his advantage, he swung down at the man, dealing a fatal blow to the chest before the man could block or dodge.

A bullet ripped into his shoulder plate, gouging it. Keldan whirled, glaring. Not that they could see the glare, but still. More bullets came, gouging his armor further. But none hit skin. Almost as if they’re trying to scare him but not wound him. This was getting stranger and stranger. But if they weren’t willing to injure Keldan, Keldan was most certainly willing to injure them. He attacked in a whirlwind of slashes and kicks. All the men able to back away backed away, most wounded in some way.

Then a sharpness invaded his arm. He glanced down. The bullets had whittled away the armor in that one area to barely anything. And a syringe now stuck out. Keldan moved to pull it out, but before he could, darkness invaded his mind.

~~

When Keldan awoke, he was in a cage. A large cage. In a large room. A large, white, sterile room. Like a hospital, or lab. He still wore his armor, thankfully. Not that it was as useful as before, with gouges everywhere. In occasional places, deep enough chunks were missing he could even see the black bodysuit he wore underneath. After he examined himself enough to know he wasn’t wounded, aside from a headache, and that his weapons were gone, including his caches of splinter darts, he looked around. There were two rows of cages, with an aisle down the center. He was in a cage next to a young man(Phoenix). Along his row was also a small boy and a teenage girl. In the row across from him was two more children, a woman, and… Zane Daylore. Alias of Kael Redmane. Enemy of the Collective and spy for the Visionaries. Keldan growled. If only he was out of the cage, he could bring Zane in.

(Apologies if I messed up who was in what cage.

Also, there is now a rather grumpy 6.4 dude in rather war-torn bright red armor(including helmet that covers entire head) in the room. Have fun. *cackles softly to self*)

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Fun times!

@e_elaine_soup5
    mind if I put one of my character’s cages next to yours? Have any preference whether it is Matz or Scarlet?

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Who’s cage should I stick my character in?

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.