RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 368 total)
  • Author
    I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

(I meant Elaine because she would be most likely to strangle me on account of Lovecraft’s similarities to the Doctor. Also yeah, sorry, I didn’t have much information to work with as far as the auras go, however, that is something Lovecraft would be versed in so it was at the point where the character knew more about it than I did.)

———————–

Lovecraft slipped his hands deep into his pockets as he studied the four strangers. It was clear to him that all had teleported to arrive here… against their will from what he had observed.

He wandered down the hallway, casually rapping his knuckles against the stone as he went. At the end of the hall, he reached a heavy steel door where he knocked three times. Upon no answer, he slipped his pen from his breast pocket and held it to the lock. With a click, the door swung open and Lovecraft stepped through.

————————

(Also I need some help. I would like to put in another character but I can’t make up mind which one. What kind of character could this RP use?)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

(Ahhhh. I’ve never seen Doctor Who, despite much urging, so I have zero knowledge of any of that. And that makes sense, too. And hey it worked, so. *shrugs*)

(What kind of character? Oof that’s a tough one. *thinks* Maybe someone who’ll keep ’em all from just separating?)

"You can dance with my henchman."

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

(So like pretty much an extrovert with a red bull…. Gosh… I have a lot of those…)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

(That’d probably work. A lot of ’em, huh. I empathize. Um. You could always just pick one at random or throw the least developed or your favorite out of ’em or whatever.)

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

(Okay…. Hmmm, kinda want to put in Jayce. I may put in Oliver….)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
          Know the Scarlet Band
          -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

(You could do both if you wanted.)

I. D. Triskele
          @countryboy77

(Uhhhhhh yeah that could interesting. They’re best friends….. and it gets interesting when they’re together. Ummm, Max, the other Aiden might do the trick although with that you would have to deal with him probably trying to kill everyone.)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
            Know the Scarlet Band
            -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

(Heh. That’s always fun.
            Hm… I mean… it’d add s’more action to it, either way, I’m assuming. XD)

I. D. Triskele
            @countryboy77

(Hmmm, Aiden Argent then. Just stay a good 10 feet from his lacrosse stick….)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
              Know the Scarlet Band
              -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

(Awesome.)

Knowledgeful Butterfly
              @e_elaine_soup5

sorry, guys, i was in florida (yay)

but thats why it seemed i had dropped off the side of the planet.

Anyway, i did a huge overhaul on Gin’s story

And i mean HUGE

So she looks normal and all (as normal as she can be, but her full name is now G’invene, she’s around 4’6, never been small, and always been furry. She’s from a planet called Tal’in in a timeline where the earth has been overused and useless so the humans had to move on. humanity is very open in her timeline, and she’s just a simple artist (I havent chosen which yet)

Ok?

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

*blinks* Okay. *makes mental note* When Keldan is now nearly 2 feet taller than her now… oof.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
              @e_elaine_soup5

guys, i dug through some of our old stuff and WOW…

emotional

Knowledgeful Butterfly
              @e_elaine_soup5

Arian stuff

——————————————————————————————————————————-

I ran a hand through my short hair and shuttled the twins into Sunday school. Blowing a big breath out, I sagged on the wall. My breathing came hard and I wrapped an arm around my stomach. It was churning from the last dose of chemo I had had the day before and I was still on a delicate balance. I pressed a hand on my mouth and tried to hold the vomit in. I breathed through the nausea and knocked my head back on the wall. This was not how I wanted my first Sunday back at church to be like.

Truth, Leah, Ames and Legion had all been so happy that I was okay and coming to church, but Damian had been shooting me worried looks on the drive there when I rubbed my temples. He had been attached to my side when we entered church and only agreed to split because Leah and Ames wanted him to ask the youth pastor something.

The nausea passed and I was able to lift off of the wall and head towards the youth area. My gait was slower than normal, but I didn’t stumble and my knees didn’t buckle. That was a good sign and meant I was on my way to remission.

I glimpsed the smooth expanse of my husband’s back underneath his normal plaid shirt through the large crowd of our church. I shouldered through people and tapped his shoulder lightly. Damian whirled around and smiled when he saw me.

“Bird,” he said lightly, smiling. His handsomeness struck me in a wave and I stared in awe. Damian’s face had been wrinkled in worry for so many weeks, I was happy to see his face clear.

I smiled, “What?”

He wrapped me up in his arms and lifted me up a few feet off the ground. He twirled me around and tickled my neck with his scruff, “I love you so much,” he whispered. I pulled back from him, smiling.

“Why’d you do this all of a sudden?” I laughed as he set me down. Damian leaned his forehead against mine.

“Because I am so sure that you are going to get through this,” he said, smiling at me, “I got some great advice from the kid’s youth pastor. Did you know his wife had the same cancer you have? He reminded me I had to support you and not mope around. God will help us through this.”

I smiled at Damian, all teeth showing, then kissed him so hard that my teeth hurt, “You are the best husband ever, you know that?”

“And you’re the best wife,” he said quietly, “but we’re in the hallway of a church right now, can we get on with our day?”

I smiled against his lips and we started towards the sanctuary.

A few days later was my next trip to the doctor’s, and Damian came with me. I had a brief physical checkup and was back sitting after an x-ray when a doctor came in with a grave expression. He looked up from his clipboard with his lips in a grim line.

“Mrs. Wolf,” he said quietly, “I’m sorry to say that your cancer has relapsed.”

——————————————————————————————————————————-

i am so, so sorry

Knowledgeful Butterfly
              @e_elaine_soup5

i’m gonna add one of my old/new charries

Emanuel also had a serious overhaul in her story, so i’m gonna see how she does

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 368 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest