RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 387 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I think so? Maybe? I can’t remember. I think he could’ve followed them without them noticing though cuz stress.

"You can dance with my henchman."

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Okey… ah, never mind. I think I will just start over…

Could someone give me a quick summary of what is taking place where?

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

I’ll try.

Elaine’s new charrie whose name I still can’t remember is in a cell with Sander. They’re trying to figure out how to escape.

Lily and Erin are in a cell with Wisteria. Wis just collapsed cuz the scientist people messed up her aura after they captured her.

Idk where Millenium’s other charrie is. Whose name I also forget.

Uhm. I have zero clue what’s going on over by the cages.

And I’ll also be camping with no internet till Monday so no one wake up Wis until then.

The Writing Falcon
      @millennium

Jackson is just in a cell of his own.

https://theinkstaineddesk.com

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Can i please have a keldan update?

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

I think Kari left to go camping… and I have no idea, Jayce is history.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Yep. Just got back from camping like an hour or so ago.

Keldan update… lessee… *wanders off to go find what’s happening over there*

~~

After a moment, Keldan straightened back up. “Can you stand?”

Gin nodded. “I think so.”

“That’s good. C’mon. I’ll help you.” He helped her to her feet. He wasn’t entirely sure when he’d become so friendly with her, but he supposed it wasn’t a bad thing. Not really. “We should see if we can find a way out of this place.”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
        @e_elaine_soup5

Gin looked up at Keldan, who had his arm slung around her waist, and an elbow in his grasp. While her knees were wobbly, she could walk on her own.

“Keldan, i can walk on my own,” she whispered, but he didn’t let go of her waist as she walked out the door. She looks around the hallway, but didn’t find Jayce. “Where did he go?”

Keldan shrugged, “if he went on on his own, that’s fine. Lets just find a way to get out of here.”

Gin nodded, starting to limp down the hallway.

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

(Okey, the bio is on the doc.)

Time to get up already? He wasn’t sure how long it had been due to a point where the steady current of time had dissipated, indicating they had most likely teleported or some such nonsense. Philistines, he thought as he contemplated how much he hated people that used teleportation tech. It was wasteful, polluting, and just plain harmful to the universe. However long he was out, it couldn’t have been more than a couple of hours meaning he wasn’t going through another regeneration…

Lovecraft’s eyes slowly opened as the dark nothingness of unconsciousness gradually took shape, a stone-cold cell forming around him as he jolted awake. He groaned, holding his aching head as he got to his feet.

He leaned against the rocky wall, waiting for the pounding to subside as he surveyed his surroundings. A cell. How original. He patted his pockets until, with relief, he felt the familiar cylinder shape in his breast pocket. At least they didn’t take his pen which was very unfortunate for them.

The tall figure stepped to the door and pressed his face to the bars, his grayish eyes scanning the outside. No guards… how… convenient, he mused. It was quite obvious they wanted him out. But why? He slipped his pen from his pocket and fingered it.

Oh well, first thing’s first. He twirled the pen, placing the end of it against the lock. He blinked as nothing happened. “What the-” he shook it vigorously and tried again. Still nothing. “Wait a minute…” Swiping a finger across the stone face, he gingerly touched his tongue to the grayish residue. “Of course it is,” he groaned, slamming his fist against the bars. “Of course it’s Blotchstone.” He clenched his teeth against his still aching head as he peered once again through the bars. “So,” he called rather loudly, his voice reverberating down the corridor, does anyone have a bobby pin?”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
          Know the Scarlet Band
          -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Well. Because I’m me, I’ve been afflicted by the illness known as ‘changing your mind’ yet again. (And bc Rune ended up getting into a different RP.) I’m not going to put Rune in, and instead I’m going to put in Zerach Hestin, Wisteria’s husband. (So remember how I said his temporary name was Justin? I’ve settled on his actual name, which is Zerach. Any further mentions of anyone named Justin is now referring to Wisteria’s cousin.) Also, he’s on the Doc. I’ve also updated Wisteria a tad.

~~~

Keldan walked slowly, making sure Gin could match his pace, helping her. He didn’t try any of the doors in the hall, doubting they led to an exit. He wasn’t entirely sure what he was looking for, but he knew he’d at least know it when he saw it. He hoped.

~~

Zerach paced on top of the warehouse’s roof, his cloak swirling behind him. It wasn’t like Wisteria to be late. And it’d been over an hour. He was worried. No. He was more than worried. He… was scared. He made a face. He never liked being scared. A movement on the ground made him pull his hood further over his face. He crouched, waiting for the person to pass. He was already conspicuous by his clothes, which weren’t normal in any way. Most people were coats or jackets instead of cloaks. Except mages. Some of them, at least. And Zerach preferred the traditional mage’s clothes to modern ones.

When the footsteps faded, Zerach stood back up. He’d had enough waiting. Wisteria would’ve contacted him in some way if the Maerowhen had another mission pop up. She had to be in trouble. He didn’t care if he was wanted, he was going after her. He expanded his maroon aura in a perfect sphere. Then he traced a runic circle around and beneath him with his foot. The lines glowed the same shade as his aura. He started chanting, combining a locate spell and a teleportation spell. When he finished, both his aura and the circle flashed blindingly bright. He had to close his eyes against the light.

He opened his eyes. He didn’t recognize his surroundings. A small room, like a cell. He spotted the barred door. It was a cell. Then he saw his wife, collapsed in the middle of the room. He rushed over and gathered her into his arms. “Wis?” She was pale, breathing heavily. He glowered, vowing to punish whoever had hurt her. He glanced around, taking more time to notice things. Which was when he saw the other two women there. They were both staring at him in shock. “Who are you? Who did this? Where is this?” he fired off a bombardment of questions.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
          @e_elaine_soup5

Gin gripped Keldan’s arm tightly as she walked in an uneven gait through the hallway. Her soft fur rubbed into the cracks of his armor as they stumbled down the rows and rows of empty doors.

“Keldan?” she asked softly, “They changed my whole genetic makeup. I’m not fit to be the forest queen anymore. I can’t go back home.”

Keldan raised a big hand to pat Gin’s head, “I’ll find a way to get you back to normal.”

“And i, you,” the queen said solemnly, “Whatever they did to you.”

“Something’s going on with my–” Keldan was cut off.

“Does anyone have a bobby pin?”

Their eyes widened, “Yes! Yes we do!”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
          @e_elaine_soup5

GUYS. WE HAVE TO KEEP THIS ALIVE!!

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

*stumbles in after shaking off NaNo induced haze* Oh. Yeah. This is a thing. Luckily my brain finally decided to work again this morning. So I shall endeavor to post sometime soon.

The Writing Falcon
          @millennium

Hehe…yes. Help us all. I love this but I’m a little brain dead…

https://theinkstaineddesk.com

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Oof. Braindead ain’t fun. Um… *stares at posts uncomprehendingly* I don’t have the inspiration for a big long post. *sigh* Here goes nothing.

~~~

“Yes! Yes we do!” Gin called.

Keldan glanced at her, tilting his head a bit. “We do?” He wasn’t sure why he was surprised, after all, hair pins did seem to be a common accessory for women, but he was. Just a little. Almost like the information had left him only to return when Gin had spoken.

She nodded. “Get me to whoever spoke.”

Keldan nodded back. “Right.”  He picked up the pace a bit, but then slowed again, not wanting to worsen Gin’s injury. “Do you want me to carry you?”

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 387 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest