RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

This topic contains 319 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  E. Veryone 10 hours, 16 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 320 total)
  • Author

E. Millennium
    @millennium

“Stage a breakout? Or actually commit one?” Sander snarled in annoyance, revealing his jagged white teeth.

Just then, a white-coated man brushed past their cell and Sander flashed out his arm, catching the man’s collar with a claw. “Why not find out what’s really going?” He grinned and slammed the man into their barred window.

The ENFP movie quoter.
    ‘Permission to jump in an X-Wing and blow something up?’ ~ Poe

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

I raced up and grabbed Sander’s arm, making him loosen his grip significantly so that the scientist could squirm away and shuffle out. The wolf man turned on me, a snarl laying in his teeth. I backed away covering my ears self-consciously. Now that i couldn’t hear out of them, they felt odd and useless on my head.

“Can we please not threaten anyone any time soon?” my voice was quiet, “That’s not my modus operandi.”

Sander tilted his head, “But you’re a robber.”

“I am not a robber. I am a larcener, which may turn into burglar, but not a robber. Robbers force the victims to give them what they want.” i explained, a little tired of having to say this to every cop when they arrested me, “What i do is basically B and E–or, if I’m committing larceny, i don’t even enter a building–then theft. I carry no weapons.”

Sanders raised an eyebrow at my exposé.

“I wrote my term paper on that for my criminology class. Worked really hard on it, but still failed that class. Now, we can find your friends without hurting anyone. I take it you’re good at stealth?”

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

E. Millennium
    @millennium

Sander nodded. Despite his bulk, he was light on his paws. “What do you have in mind?”

———

Jackson stared at his pistol that had been placed—along with Erin’s and Sander’s—on a table at the far end of the room. He glanced at Erin who was glaring at him from her cell like it was his fault they were locked up. He hoped Sander had a plan, since he was the only strong enough to use brute force to break out.

The ENFP movie quoter.

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

I looked at sanders, then at the door, then the gun.

“My arms are small enough that i can reach through the wire,” i mused quietly, “but i don’t have my lockpicks anymore. i’ll need something to  destroy the lock.”

Sander’s eyes flashed, “like gunpowder?”

i stole a glance over at the gun. “exactly like gunpowder.”

E. Millennium
    @millennium

Sander glanced at the guns again. He knew 3rd-world civilisations still used gunpowder in their guns, but all the guns on the table, didn’t.

“That won’t work,” he began. “Our guns generate energy, which become bullets of energy. None of those guns have gunpowder. But they could still be lot of use if we could get our hands on them.”

The ENFP movie quoter.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Wis stayed in the corner of her cell, as far from everyone else as possible. She didn’t like any of this. But She was listening in on everyone’s conversations. She eyed the guns on the table. Energy guns, she’d never heard of. It just made it sem more like some sci fi than ever. But it was all too real to be a joke or set up. Ignoring the woman in the cell with her, Wisteria walked to the door. If this door let her aura through… she should be able to access the guns.

She ignited her aura. The pale blue enclosing it hovered close to her skin. She didn’t pay attention to how her cellmate reacted. She expanded her aura. About a foot in all directions. Then she pushed it forwards. It slowly sunk into the door and wall. Just before it penetrated all the way through, she hit some form of resistance. A barrier. She narrowed her eyes, furrowed her brow, and concentrated. Sweat beaded on her hairline. Her aura wasn’t even denting the barrier. Whatever it was. Then she pushed too hard. Her aura exploded. She screamed and collapsed.

(Btw, when her aura exploded, wherever it touched something, it faded into nonexistence. So no one or thing got hurt or anything. Erin is fine. Nothing’s damaged. Wis is just unconscious. And very pale. There’s no sign of her aura ever being activated.)

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

I furrowed my eyebrows, questioning Sanders.

“What time are you even from?” i asked, the blanket loosening, “The future, I’m guessing.”

Sander nodded, and  i walked over to the cage door, “We also don’t have to really destroy anything, just get out of the cage.”

E. Millennium
    @millennium

Erin shuddered as she turned to her cell mate, who had just collapsed. Her face was pale and her breathing shallow. It was odd, how she had simply fallen unconscious.

Erin reluctantly turned to Lily, who had pushed herself into the corner, wondering if she had any inkling of what had happened. “What do you think?” She asked.

Lily shook her head. “No idea, ma’am,” She narrowed her eyes. “And I still don’t trust you.”

Erin looked at Wis again, sighing, as she wondered how to revive her.

-_-_-_-

Sander looked at the cage. “I could snap us out again. But is it worth it? I bet this room is rigged with silent alarms.”

The ENFP movie quoter.

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

I nodded, “That’s probably how they got us in the first place. Maybe we should pick the lock somehow, maybe break it.”

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@millennium Actually, Erin would’ve seen her aura until it exploded. I thought I’d described how it looked already, but I guess not. So it’s like these blue tendrils, kinda like tongues of flame, randomly originate from Wis. But then there’s like this pale blue… I’m going to say kinda like this pale blue forcefield. The tendrils end where the ‘walls’ of the forcefield are. It’s generally a sphere or conforming around Wis’, unless Wis manipulates it otherwise. It’s hard to explain, sorry. Think of one of those sphere thingys with the electricity that comes and makes like a starburst on the glass where you touch it and you get the general idea.

E. Millennium
    @millennium

Okay, @kari-karast, thanks.

The ENFP movie quoter.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Okey… apparently I missed more than I realized…

So… would someone mind catching me up?

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Triskele's Own "48" that is all. -two-finger salutes-

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

ummm, Jayce is in the same place he was when you left

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@countryboy77

Um. *has to think back* Let me see.

I don’t know what’s happening with your charries. Keldan saved Gin. *realizes I need to write for him* Oh snap. *decides to do that tomorrow if I remember*

I took out Eina and Zane, put in Wisteria, and am going to put in Rune. @millennium rejoined and brought in Erin, Sander, Lily, and…. another guy who’s name I don’t remember. @Elaine brought in a new girl… I forget her name. Sai, maybe?? They’re all on the Doc.

And we decided there are cells on the edge of the room in addition to the cages, for the “high level” prisoners. I think that’s about it….

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Wait did Keldon and Gin move since the last time I was here?

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Triskele's Own "48" that is all. -two-finger salutes-

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 320 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest