RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

This topic contains 319 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  E. Veryone 10 hours, 23 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 320 total)
  • Author

E. Millennium
    @millennium

@bookcrazygirl, nice illustrations on Saito Rio.

@kari-karast…ooo, I can see you typing up Rune on the doc. 😳😝

The ENFP movie quoter.
    ‘Permission to jump in an X-Wing and blow something up?’ ~ Poe

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@millennium *grins* Yep. Rune’s on the doc. I’ll drop him in at some point. I love your profile pic, btw. Also, before, everyone was in cages in this random room, not cells. So I was going with the cells were separate for like high level prisoners or something. *shrugs* Whatever works, though. 😛 Maybe they’re along the wall of the room?

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

Do you guys mind if I jump back in? Either by continuing with Kai, or bringing in a new Character. (Or If I wanted to be really ambitous, with both! :P)

E. Millennium
    @millennium

I love your profile pic.

Thanks!

Also, before, everyone was in cages in this random room, not cells. So I was going with the cells were separate for like high level prisoners or something. *shrugs* Whatever works, though. Maybe they’re along the wall of the room?

Okay, whatever. 😝

Btw, I think I’m going to add Lily Cottle. Jackson has a killer crush on her. 😉
    Maybe we (Jackson, Erin, Sander and your gal) can be ‘high level prisoners’ and @bookcrazygirl’s can be a ‘low level prisoner’ and Lily can end up over with her.

Idk.

The ENFP movie quoter.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@trufflehunter Come on back!!!! Not much has happened.

@millennium Sure! That works!

This feels like a reunion now. XD

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

E. Millennium
    @millennium

Okay, Lily is on the doc. On with the story I guess…

The ENFP movie quoter.

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

Okay. I have decided to just take Kai out… for now. The Character I have decided to bring is slightly insane, very nice, and has a pet toad. Is there anyone in particular that I should put her next to?

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

@millennium

Rio is my charrie

Hi! I’m Elaine, i dont think we’ve met!

and, i gotta put Rio (call her Ri, she hates it >:) ) in the cells instead of the cages. i think there’s enough snafu over there

———-

I saw a few people conversing, in cells on the wall one with a…

my hands slackened on my lock picks, almost dropping them.

A wolf head?

“I-you-eh…  what?” 

He turned to me, raising an eyebrow. “We’ve got another.”

“Another what?” i asked, gripping onto the chain-link of the cell door. I looked up to see more bars above me. No getting out that way.

i gave another curse, shoving my heels in the gaps of the twined metal, pushing myself back.

“Get away, oni! I swear i haven’t been dealing with any cursed gems lately.”

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

E. Millennium
    @millennium

Rio is my charrie

Opps, got confused. 😛

The ENFP movie quoter.

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

nah, you’re good

in any case, is Sander free to Friendship or ship in general?

E. Millennium
    @millennium

As in making friends? Yes.

The ENFP movie quoter.

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

or not, idc

Ri doesn’t have friends, rather… wards. But she’s really superstitious and i would just like it if they connected

E. Millennium
    @millennium

I think that could work. Sander enjoys making friends.

The ENFP movie quoter.

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

ok 🙂

then write away, my friend, write away

im also going to youth, so i havent dropped off the plane of the earth

E. Millennium
    @millennium

Lily glanced around the hall. Spotless. Unlike the grimy and polluted quarry planet she had just come from. Grabbing the mop and bucket off the floor, Lily moved towards the servants quarters.

She supposed it had been very kind of Cami to hire her. His palace certainly was grand. She was still getting over the shock that he was the leader of the world as she knew it, though.

The most powerful man in the galaxies. She reflected back to his words when he had found her.

“So smart,” he had said, brushing aside her golden hair from her face. “And beautiful as well. Who knew vagabonds could give birth to such lovely faces.” He had smiled and the charm had blow her away.

So now she was here, in cloths of velvet and beds with warm sheets, among the greatest nobles in the galaxies. Except her...Erin Shadows. She didn’t deserve to be called great or intelligent.

Lily rounded the corner and smacked into a palace guard. The dirty water from her bucket sprayed into the air, drenching the man. Lily gasped and the mop clattered to the ground.

“How dare you!” He snarled. “Quarry rat!”

“Please let me go!” Lily begged, she could see the door to the servants quarters three meters away.

“Why should I? You owe me!” He raised his hand in preparation for a mighty slap. Suddenly Lily’s head swam, darkness closed around and she disappeared into darkness.

———

Sander turned his attention from the first person in a cell to a stack of large cages at the other end of the room.

A woman was in the middle of picking the lock on her cage. He raised an eyebrow at her and elbowed Jackson.

“We’ve got another one.”

“Another what?” The woman and Jackson echoed.

“Captive, Jackson.” Sander whispered.

“Ooo.”

“Get away, oni! I swear I haven’t been dealing with any cursed gems lately.” The woman screamed.

“What do you mean?” Sander called.

“Eeeeep! She’s here!” Jackson squeaked.

“Who?” Sander swung his grey head around to the second mate and Jackson pointed to a cage underneath the lock-picking woman.

“Lily!”

The ENFP movie quoter.

Viewing 15 posts - 271 through 285 (of 320 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest