fb

RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Oof. Okay. I’ll try and write today.

Heh. I wasn’t planning to. He’s the one who needs development the most. But since I have Eina and Zane(I think) mostly figured out I was trying to decide if I should switch one or both of them out for Tyrone and/or Neera. I think I’ll probably switch someone out for Tyrone. But the problem is I’m pretty sure Neera would get killed…

"You can dance with my henchman."

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Gin, while her vision was going black, knew what Keldan was saying. She wrapped her tail around his arm, and lifted her hand weakly. placing her soft fingers on his bare cheek, Gin looked up into his deep eyes.

“I’m fine,” she said breathlessly, “just get me breathing.”

As Gin’s hand fell, she closed her eyes and let her body go limp.

While i cannot save myself, i trust Keldan to save me.

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

A new determination filled Keldan. He had, for once in his life, an actual friend, and he was not losing her. He pushed on her chest, glad he remembered his CPR training, a few more times for good measure before picking her up again and running down the hall. There had to be something that could help in one of the many rooms. He found a door with a more complicated lock than the others. That had to be it.

He kicked it as hard as he could, still holding Gin, and nearly fell over. Apparently his balance still wasn’t quite back to normal. It shook but wasn’t harmed. His eyes narrowed and he carefully set Gin against the wall to one side. Then he bodyslammed the door, repeatedly, until it gave way. Wincing a bit from the pain he knew would turn into bruises, he tossed Gin over his shoulder, still being careful with her, and rushed in. Time was crucial.

The most in depth lab he had seen yet lay before him. He flung the nearest cupboard open. In it was stack upon stack of syringes and vials. Nearly all were labeled. He scanned the rack quickly, assessing each liquid.

No. Nope. Interesting, but no. Definitely not. Possibly… but only if he didn’t find anything else. Then he spotted it. A slightly dusty syringe in the back corner. The label read “Breathing regulation”. It was probably meant for hyperventilation and such. But it might work. He laid Gin down, grabbed the syringe, and brushed the dust off. He pulled off his glove and took the pulse on her wrist. Thankfully, it was in the same place as for humans. He inserted the syringe in the vein and fed all the liquid into her. Then he held his breath mostly unconsciously as he waited to see if it worked.

(If you can’t take her pulse there… well. I guess she’s dead.)

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Breath was forced into Gin’s lungs, and her chest was wrenched upwards with the force of it. Keldan breathed out his own sigh of relief and dropped his head to lay on her stomach.

“You’re alive,” his voice was breathy, and Gin looked around at her new surroundings.

“Did you take me to a new room?”

Keldan nodded, his face still buried in her stomach, “We have to go soon, though.”

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

@kari-karast

Are you planning to take Eina out? If so, I can take out Grimm and put in Nathaniel Rooke…

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@countryboy77

Oh. Bullets. I forgot about this. *facedesk* Yeah, I’ll pull Eina out. Zane too. Then I can bring in Wisteria and Rune. Arden would be more fun, but Rune needs more development. Let’s say the suits came and took Eina away and no one has seen her since. Boom. She’s out. And Zane never came back either, so that’s all set. Go for it!

Rainy Emily
    @millennium

((Has very much forgot so how to re-join…))

When everything you touch turns to gold...
    gold...
    gold...
    gold...

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@millennium Um. Millenium-M is that you? *isn’t recognizing anything*

Also I love your tag line.

Rainy Emily
    @millennium

@kari-karast, ‘tis me. It has been a while, I know.

gold...
    gold...
    gold...

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

GUYS A NEW SEASON OF CARMEN SANDIEGO CAME OUT AND IM SO HAPPY

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Great to have you back, Millenium!!

OH MY GOSH ELAINE REALLY?????? *knows what I’m doing tonight*

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

IM WATCHING IT RN~

Also, this thread is dying

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

NO SPOILERS.

Tis. We need to revive it. Maybe dropping Wisteria in will help. *goes to dig up the Docs and add her*

Rainy Emily
    @millennium

@kari-karast, maybe if I bring a few of my characters back, I can revive it.
    Also I can contact @countryboy77 and bring him back into the mix.

gold...
    gold...
    gold...

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@millennium Sounds good!!

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 391 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest