RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

This topic contains 232 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  E. Veryone 1 day, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 226 through 233 (of 233 total)
  • Author

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

“Easy now, buddy,” Gin said quietly, “I was born in the eighties.

“That explains the purple hair,” he muttered, slowly and painfully getting to his feet. He glanced down at his attire, yeah this wouldn’t work.

“Who’s the storm trooper,” he asked, casting a curious glance at the young man in the red armor before starting to rummage through the many cabinets lining the far wall. “This is Keldan,” Gin spoke up.

“Gotcha. I’m Jayce… or did I already say that?” He paused for moment to gaze at the battle scene that he only remembered flashes of.

Tearing open a final drawer, he found what he was looking for. “Be back in a sec,” he called over his shoulder as he stepped around the corner. He soon emerged, dressed in a pair of black Adidas sweat pants, black and white Adidas shoes, a gray t-shirt with the graphic image of a spray-painted wolf’s head splayed across the front, and a slim back hoodie unzipped in the front. “That’s better,” he sighed, pulling the black hood over his ash blond hair. “So,” he walked back over to where the two stood, looking a little puzzled, “where are we again?”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Triskele's Own "48" that is all. -two-finger salutes-

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

(slim black hoodie)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Triskele's Own "48" that is all. -two-finger salutes-

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

Gin shrugged, “I have no idea. I think we were tested on, though. I didn’t have this fur before.”

Jayce raised an eyebrow and Keldan shifted closer to her, almost as if he was protecting her. Gin looked up at his profile, then back at Jayce. It didn’t look like he trusted the new guy, ad the new guy looked a little unsure about Keldan.

Gin, feeling a little heavy on her feet, stepped back and away. Her walk wobbling slightly, Gin went down the hallway, trying to find an exit or explanation. The wound ached on her side, and she could feel the too-tight binds rubbing up against it. she stumbled and fell onto the wall, panting. Gin slid to the floor and her tail twitched limply, unfurling. Her head lolled to the side.

———————-

She is being affected by a chip-like thing that they inserted inside her, btw

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Keldan decided to just go with it and stop trying to figure out the exact way this was all happening before it drove him completely crazy. “From what I can tell, they’re bringing in people from all over, maybe even, mostly because I can’t think of another explanation, other worlds, and then experimenting on them. Or something like that, at least.” Keldan shrugged, wishing he knew more. Keeping an eye on Jayce, he walked to the door and peeked out to check on Gin. She was slumped on the floor. His eyes went wide. “Gin?” Forgetting all thoughts of not turning his back on Jayce, he ran over. She did not look good. He knelt and lifted her into a sitting position, supporting her with his arm. “Gin, what happened?”

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

“I d-don’t know,” her voice was weak, cracking, “I can’t f-feel an-anything.”

Keldan’s arm tightened around her shoulder. Gin’s vision faded quickly, but came back in flashes, the color fading.

“I can’t see color,” hysterics were coming in, “Keldan, i c-can’t see c-color.”

His arm tightened again, and Keldan lay her gently on the ground, “I’m going to check you wound, okay?”

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

guys, its dying again.

PLEASE POST!!

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Sorry. I’ve been offline the past few days.

Without waiting for her answer, Keldan gently untied the binding. The wound looked bad, but unless the bullet had been poisoned, he didn’t see any reason Gin should be turning colorblind. Or maybe it was, as she’d said, because of her different biological makeup. “Gin, you need to calm down and answer my questions.” He paused a second to let her digest that, then continued, “Does it feel like the wound is poisoned?”

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

“N-no,” she said, “my head hurts so much.”

Gin took a deep breath in as Keldan redid her bandages, tying it very tight again. tears leaked out of her eyes into her fur, soaking it. Keldan’s hands felt around the would again, then his arms wrapped around her waist to help her up.

“Wait, there’s a lump on your side,” he said, pulling her closer

———

the lump is the chip

• This reply was modified 1 day, 16 hours ago by  E. Veryone.

Viewing 8 posts - 226 through 233 (of 233 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest