RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

This topic contains 232 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  E. Veryone 1 day, 16 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 233 total)
  • Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

“A lab, but…” he closed his eyes, trying to make sense of his muddled brain, “I can’t remember very well. I have a headache, so they may have done something to my head.” When he opened his eyes again, he realized he wasn’t hallucinating and Genevieve, Gin, still had a tail. He decided not to mention it. Who knew how… whatever race she was took that sort of thing. Besides, it really wasn’t the outer appearance that mattered. Most of the time. Either way, he wasn’t going to mention it.

He twisted his wrists in the restraints. “There’s a slight chance the keys are in here somewhere.”

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Bethel
    @trufflehunter

Augh, I need an experiment for Kai. What sort of trauma can I put my poor kiddo through?

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

Gin glanced down at her tail, face turning red, “It’s normal. I hide it a lot,” her teeth caught on her lips again, making them bleed more, “But I’ll find some keys.”

She glanced around, trying to find any way to unlock the Red Rider. The blanket fluttered around her as she moved, threatening to trip. The lab area was a mess, counters filled with dirty beakers and syringes.

“i don’t think there are any keys to these,” Gin said, coming back to where the knight was strapped down. her tail came up to brush his hand, the tendrils wrapping around his fingers. Flashes of broken memory filled her eyes, but stopped after a second. The Red Rider was looking down suspiciously at the tail and Gin pulled away, “Maybe a keypad.”

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Alright, peoples of the RP, I need an opinion. I want to put Jayce in again (he has changed a lot since the last time he was here). Should I put in the original version or the modern version?

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Triskele's Own "48" that is all. -two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Lessee, Beth. You could accelerate his growth hormone so he’s a 5 year old mind in an older body. You could give him some sort of power. Enhance his natural abilities(i.e. strength, mental capacities, agility, endurance, etc.)

Draven, what’s the difference between the two?

“Try over in that cupboard.” Keldan nodded to the cupboard in question. “If I were going to leave keypads or keys to unlock cuffs where my prisoners could get them, I’d at least hide them, or lock them up as well.” Which would rather defeat the purpose. He wondered why they’d been left in the same room without any guards. Especially since Gin hadn’t even been strapped down. Perhaps they’d gotten sloppy. Or maybe they were too arrogant to think they could escape. Probably the latter. A mistake on their part, seeing as how he did distinctly remember how to pick a lock with the right tools. And there seemed to be plenty of those in here. He just had to get out of the cuffs first, then he could get both him and Gin out. He decided it really wasn’t as bad meeting random people as his superiors had led him to believe.

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Oh… Heh, well that would take a while.

Some if the basic differences are that one is an archer while the other is a basic hacker and has a love for photography.

They also have different clothing and varying backstories.

(XNXP I'm not joking)

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Cool. Um… idk, maybe the new version since we don’t know as much about him? *shrugs* (if you haven’t figured it out by now, I love meeting charries XD)

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

Gin nodded, turning on her bare feet away from the Red Rider. She shuffled over to the cabinet, and fumbled with the handle. She opened it quickly, hitting her forehead in the process.

“Are you okay?” the red rider asked from the table. Gin blushed furiously.

“I just hit my head, i’m fine,” she said quickly, rummaging in the cabinet. there was, in fact, a keypad, but now the problem was the passcode.

“I found it!”

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

“Good. Sometimes they don’t change the code from the factory setting. How many numbers is it?” Keldan craned his neck to try and see the Gin and keypad.

Gin brought the keypad over. “Four numbers. But I don’t see any hints to what they are…”

“They should be the most worn buttons and the dirtiest, usually. If there was a way to check for fingerprints…” He glanced around.”Is there clear tape anywhere?”

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

She dropped the keypad on the table and went in search for clear tape. She looked in all of the cabinets, shivering as she made her way down the row. Gin came back with nothing. She inspected the keypad, holding it up to the minimal light to see the shine of the keys.

Four were extra shiny.

“here!” she said happily, showing the Red Rider what she found and clutching the blanket to her, “‘9’, ‘8’, ‘7’, ‘0’. Do you think it would just be ‘9-8-7-0?'”

The Rider did his best to shrug. She ticked of the numbers quickly, but there was an angry red sound that went through a little speaker in the back, “Not that, then.” he said, “Try again.”

She tried three more times until there was a soft cachunk, noise and the Red Rider was able to sit up. Gin smiled, but not for long. Men invaded the room almost immediately and practically picked her straight up, carrying her out.

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Sitting up was slightly disorienting. But Keldan could manage. Then the door burst open and men poured in, grabbing Gin. Keldan immediately swung his legs over the edge and stood. The room shifted. He grabbed the table for balance. By the time he regained his senses, the men were already out the door. His eyes narrowed and he ran after them, a bit wobbly.

He caught up after a few minutes. They turned to face him. Around ten. He could take them. At least, he could if he was in top condition. And they didn’t have ranged weapons. Two pulled out guns. So that wasn’t happening. He could still take them. He ran into a flying sidekick that knocked his target into the wall. He blinked. The nearest one transformed into a wolf. He blinked again. It was still a wolf. The wolf leapt at him, but in midair, transformed back into a man.

Confused, Keldan stumbled backwards, and got tackled. He elbowed the man in the nose. A crunch, and it bled. The man grunted and loosened his grip. Keldan shoved him off. A different man jumped on Keldan before he could get up. Keldan moved to flip him off, but the man jabbed his thumb into a spot on Keldan’s arm where there was no armor. Keldan yelped involuntarily. It hurt way more than it should. Almost as if he’d been injured and was still healing. But he couldn’t remember that happening.

Either way, he wasn’t going down that easily. Gritting his teeth, he punched the man in the face with his other arm. The man’s head went back. Keldan pushed him off the rest of the way. As he tried to stand, yet another man tried to take the former’s place. Keldan crabwalked backwards. The man missed. Keldan lashed out with his leg at the nearest man, hitting him in the knee. The man’s leg buckled. Keldan scrambled to his feet just in time to see the two men with guns cocking and pointing them at Gin’s head.

“Surrender or we shoot.”

Like that wasn’t a common occurrence. Keldan rolled his eyes. Unfortunately, it was one that worked. The question was whether or not they were bluffing. He tensed into a fighting stance, but didn’t move otherwise. He didn’t speak, either. Best way to find out if they were faking it.

(For the record, the wolf was a hallucination.)

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

Whoo, guys, just got off a 8 hour shift

————————————————-

Gin gritted her teeth, looking at the Red Rider and willing him to not move. She needed to put these guys to sleep, but if they got violent, she might be shot.

“Red Rider?” Gin hated how much her voice shook, “please don’t move.”

He looked taken aback by her command and the men that held her at gunpoint laughed, “none of your forest-y mumbojumbo is gonna work here, Fairy.”

Gin gritted her teeth, the newly pointy ones drawing more blood. One man pressed a gun to her back, the other to her head. Cold metal burned her skin, and she yelped.

“Modern anything burns you,” the man with the gun to her back laughed, and moved it up to her neck, burning the skin there too. Gin yelped a little louder now, flinching forwards. The men caught her and hauled her backwards, but not before her tail came up and shot the one with the gun her her head full of poison.

The other man gaped, then shot.

Gin dodged, but a line of fiery pain lit up her side. The Red Rider went after the man and took him down quickly. After he was done with the man, Gin leaned on a wall, breathing in and out quickly. it had been too long since she was in a real fight. Queen hood had taken too much from her.

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Keldan glanced around for more enemies. Only two. What had happened to the others? No matter. He took a step towards the two remaining. They charged. Keldan stopped right before they got to him. He turned grabbed the one on the left, and used the man’s momentum to throw him into his friend. The men collided. Keldan kneed one in the stomach, then punched the other in the temple. He dropped. The one he’d kneed was in the process, but Keldan punched him as well just to make sure.

When he finished, he turned to Gin. “You alright?” A pause. “And you can call me Keldan.”

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

I haven’t really RPed with Modern Jayce yet, so I think I’ll go with him…

Are Keldon and Gin still in the… lab part I guess?

(XNXP I'm not joking)

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Coolio.

Yes, they are.

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 233 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest