RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Eina was trying to decide how to explain to a kid what a lab was when the guy from before spoke from almost directly in front of her. “Eina? We’re here to get you out!”

Eina jumped, instantly wary. She climbed to her feet and took a careful step back. “How do you know my name?”

She probably should’ve been more focused on the fact that the new guy was offering her escape, but if he knew her name… was he actually working with the lab owners? She didn’t recognize his voice, that was for sure. Which meant there was no way he should know her name. Then she remembered her status as #1 most wanted person in Bakearen Hiria. Okay, so maybe he could know her name without her knowing him. But that wouldn’t explain why he was here or offering to help her escape. She sighed and really, really wished she had a weapon.

(*whacks Eina while facedesking and muttering something about suspicious charries*)

Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

“How do you know my name?”

Grimm flushed as he nearly dropped Jinx who was busy with the lock. “Hey watch it, Benedict Cumberbatch,” he grumbled.

You would think after three hundred years, give or take a decade, he would learn not to blurt out stuff like that. (before that they would think you were some kind of god and end up worshiping you. It was embarrassing, to say the least.)

“I… uh… I’m Grimm,” he finally stammered out just as a click echoed from the lock. The door swung open and Grimm reached out to guide her, hoping she would forget the question.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Eina crossed her arms and didn’t move, essentially becoming a short statue. A frosty note entered her voice. “Nice to meet you, Grimm. Now answer the question.”

If this was a trap, Grimm wasn’t very good at being subtle. He obviously didn’t want to answer. So he’d either let something important slip, or had some sort of power. Power that shouldn’t exist. Coming here had skewed most of her perceptions of reality. Stupid scientists. Dogs shouldn’t be able to turn into humans. Or vice versa. And now, if Grimm didn’t work for the people in charge, he had to by telepathic or whatever reading people’s minds was called. And now she was regretting waking up this morning in the first place. If it was even still the same day. Just perfect.

Enigma_Shadow
      @enigma_shadow

Hi, I’m bookcrazygirl’s and elaine’s friend

I have no idea what is happening

but WHAT UP bookgirl?

you guys can call me Mac

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@enigma_shadow

Um… hi. The ceiling is up. Did they tell you ’bout this thread and how it works?

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Great… “Well,” he said slowly, trying to be as calm and dignified as one could be with a cat perched on their head, “I have… the gift of… knowing stuff.” Yeah, that sounded.

(XNXP I'm not joking)

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

Good*

(XNXP I'm not joking)

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Eina rolled her eyes. Like she was going to buy that. “Try again.” He had to have a better explanation than that, if he expected her to believe him. Even if he did have some sort of freaky power, ‘the gift of knowing stuff’ really didn’t even seem like a ‘realistic’ power. At all. Unless he had a database in his brain. Which would be even creepier. “Either you have some sort of power that shouldn’t exist, or you’re not actually helping me. Which is it.”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
          @e_elaine_soup5

(oof, guys i forgot to tell you she has a tail. not fluffy or anything, more like a cow’s, but its the forget-me-not color of her skin)

———–

Gin was awoken by harsh chemical smells. She jolted upwards, but leather straps held her down to a cold metal table. She looked from side to side, trying to make sense of the things happening around her. People her size were mixing liquids in glass beakers, testing syringes, other doctor-like things. She shook her head.

She was Avai size again? None of things were familiar? How long had she been away from her old world? Things happened slower in the forest, and apparently a lot of things had happened in the world of the Avai.

“There she is,” a man said, hovering over her, “Now, it seems that nothing is wrong with her physical body. She stayed a Forest Folk, even with the stimulants. What does her brain look like?”

“Weird. It seems that their brains essentially look the same as ours, but it’s more high-powered in the electric communication division,” a lady to the right of Gin said, pulling a screen closer to her face. “It doesn’t like the tech, either.”

“Okay, and what of her biometrics?”

“She’s short and thin, like a plant sir, but the pigments in her skin are the same that are found in roses. She also has a tail. It looks like nothing else we’ve ever seen, with a telepathic connection at the tip. It seems her species communicates through their tails,” a short, stout man said from across the lab.

“Amazing,” the man said, staring down at Gin, “Seems the Avatar movies weren’t too far off.”

Gin started to struggle,  but they stabbed a needle in her arm, and the world started to fade.

“I-I am a q-queen,” she managed to get out, “you will feel the wrath of the Forest.”

“Her accent, it’s something akin to Southern and British mixed together. Repeat her speech patterns. I want to figure out if she speaks in another language.”

then blackness.

———–

Maybe Keldan and Gin meet up again? I kinda want to friendship them

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Sure. He needs more friends. They’re just modifying large chunks of his memory to see if it has side effects so maybe they’re in the same lab? Or… idk. For the record, all my characters are available to be shipped platonically and romantically until I say otherwise now.  It was just certain ones that couldn’t be.

I. D. Triskele
          @countryboy77

I’ll write soonish

(XNXP I'm not joking)

Knowledgeful Butterfly
            @e_elaine_soup5

Actually, i would really like Gin and Keldan to be shipped not friendshipped, i just didn’t want to ask.

🙂

Also, i did a big overhaul on the Forest Queen story, so there’s a few minor changes to how Gin looks. She’s still pink, and has pointed ears, but she’s got a bit of a turned up nose with swirls on her face and body that glow in the dark. She’s got some stripes on her legs, stomach and arms, but they’re dark and a little like freckles. Okay? No Questions? Lets do this.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
            @e_elaine_soup5

Gin woke up, groaning. Her tongue felt heavy and her muscles hurt. This was like when Prince Lune dropped her in the middle of an unfamiliar side of the Palace Tree and left her to figure out how to get back to her room on her own. She shivered at the memory. Or was it the temperature?

Her teeth chattered, and Gin found that her canines had grown long and sharp. She nicked her lips on the sharp edge, and felt a thin line of blood run down her chin.

Gin blinked, teeth chattering dangerously from the cold. What had happened to her? She rubbed her arms, but was greeted with a thin layer of fur. Gin jolted upwards in the dim room, falling off the large exam table and ripping out some IVs. She groaned on the ground, getting up slowly.

“Are you okay?” a voice from the other side of the room asked wearily. A groan came from the same voice as Gin got up shakily on her new, enlarged legs.

“I-I don’t know,” Gin shook more, crossing her arms over her bare chest, “Are you?”

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

XD I thought that might be the case. Yeah, it was only certain characters that couldn’t be shipped. In all honestly, it’ll probably do Keldan some good. But I will warn you, I’m not very good at writing romance unless it comes naturally. So… yeah, let’s hope nothing turns out too cold or too cheesy or something.

“I… don’t know either.” Keldan gingerly turned his pounding head so he could see who’d spoken. The voice was familiar. He blinked. It was the small queen from before, what was her name? Right, Genevieve. Only she was human sized, now, and… covered in fur. “What happened?”

His memories were… confused. He remembered Genevieve unlocking the cage, but had that been recent, or years ago? He was in a lab… but how long had he been there? Not to mention entire chunks of memory seemed wrong, somehow. And it wasn’t just his headache. Plus he was strapped down to a cold metal table, which wasn’t helping his body temperature. But he couldn’t remember how he’d gotten there.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
            @e_elaine_soup5

Gin blinked a couple of times, it was the Red Rider from the cage. He was still really tall, but now that she was Avai sized, her size was dwarfed anyway. His brown hair was mussed and his eyes were blank, but Gin still ducked behind a table.

“Don’t look!” she called, face heating up quickly. Gin’s tail curled up, the tendrils that were connected to her spinal chord and brain reaching up to touch her fingers, “I need something to cover up.”

“Oh. oh,” the knight said, “I’m sorry your highness.”

“Y-you don’t need to call me that. Only when I’m in the forest am i royalty. You can just call me Gin,” She said quietly, her fur bristling. A thick blanket was next to the exam table. She pulled it off quickly and wrapped it over her shoulders, pulling her braid and tail out.

“Okay, I’m fine,” Gin said, rising up slowly. The Red Rider’s face was almost the same shade as his armor when she looked at it finally. He really was handsome, wasn’t he? Gin hadn’t noticed it when she was small, but now that she was Avai sized it was blaring at Gin.

Her tail swished back and forth curiously, reaching towards the knight in front of her. Gin stopped it quickly, gripping the blanket around her tightly. “Do you know where we are?” she asked as she tried to get the metal manacles off of him.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 331 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest