RPfL- 5.0

Forums Fiction Characters RPfL- 5.0

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 391 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

It’s Keeper of the Lost Cities. Good series. Both of you should read it.

What about role playing stuffage?

"You can dance with my henchman."

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

We need to write RP stuffage.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

We do. I’ll try to write for Keldan soon.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Sooooooooooo,

remind me, what happened last?

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Um… since your last RP post? Draven just introduced new charries.

*is too braindead to write so will try to get to it later or tomorrow*

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Heyy, time to write!

I’m pulling out Andi and Skyy and putting in Gin, the Forest Queen

Her description’s on the doc, and her size is about three inches

——————-

Gin ran a hand through her hair, sighing as she stroked the little flower sprouting next to her on her throne. The elves were being such pain in the backs, demanding a new alliance since they made so much more illusions than last year for the palace. The Avai were stomping too far into the Forest’s territory, and it was all apparently Gin’s fault.

“Queen Genevieve,”  Major Knot, the new first in command called, “the elves are leaving and taking the illusions with them.”

“They can have the circumstances of the treaty,” Gin said, letting the flower bloom. The inside flashed red, showing the true nature of the Queen’s personal flowers. Her eyes wend wide, “Something’s wrong. Major Knot, keep the kids inside, i’m going outside to check the perimeter.”

“My Queen, don’t go out on your own,” the Major said, but Gin cut him off.

“Who is the strongest person in this room?” she punctuated it by opening the heavy curtain of leaves, but was taken aback by the large men who were just outside.

“There she is,” one said loudly, and Gin summoned vines to hold down their legs and pull them into the poppy valley. But, the men were too strong and they captured her in a small glass cage.

Let me out!” she screamed from the cage as they moved her to a small room filled with other people in cages. Her short stature was noticed and she was set on the floor, still in her cage.

I am the forest queen! You cannot keep me here forever!”

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Keldan paced in his cage, having to hunch slightly to keep from constantly brushing his helmet against the top. He couldn’t believe it. The imposter. Here. And blind no less. He couldn’t see her clearly through the others in the cages between them, but that was her voice alright. If he could just get out… he’d finally be able to save his sister’s identity.

He turned on his heel and stalked to the door, kneeling down to examine the lock. A commotion made him pause. The men, guards, really, were back. And they held a small glass container with… was that a person? Keldan blinked. He hadn’t been aware people could be that small. Of course, he hadn’t been aware of several things before this whole episode, either.

He ignored the small, fairy-like person, and returned his attention to the lock. He’d figure stuff out after he’d escaped. It was possibly still only a test, after all. A small chance, but it was there.
      ~~~~~

Eina kept one hand curled around the cage bars. She could hear something happening, but didn’t know what. She almost thought she heard a tiny voice in the midst, but decided she was imagining it. She wanted to ask what was going on again, but she’d already shown enough weakness.

Then the scream came. Eina’s eyes went wide. It was a sound of pure agony, rising to fill the entire room. It cut off abruptly, as if the person had been forcibly silenced. And worst, it had sounded vaguely like Zane. Eina shuddered. She might have a strong dislike for the man, but that didn’t mean she wanted him tortured. She huddled against the wall, becoming as small as possible, trying not to be noticed. Not that she could tell if she was.

She slowly realized it was completely silent. Whatever had happened seemed to have stopped after the scream. Eina slowly turned her head, listening. After a second, she asked anyway. “What… what happened?” She winced at how cowardly her voice sounded, even to her. Of all the things they could’ve done to her, they just had to take her sight.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Daphney woke up with a muzzle over her mouth. It was too tight to let her bark or even eat, and she wondered who she bit to deserve it.

Suddenly, a scream echoed through the metal room. Daph cowered, then realized that it sounded like the boy that she had communicated with earlier–Zane. She let out a little bark her claws skittering over the metal floor. Nose bumping on the wall, she tried to communicate with him. It would work if he was on metal.

————–

Who was this red-armored man? He was not from the Flower Guard, only because he was an Avai, otherwise, his armor looked like the Royal Protection section of the Flower Guard. He was messing around with a lock on his cage. Gin squinted at him, but fell to the floor of her small, almost birdcage, entrapment. She could shatter it if she needed to, but the glass would fly out and hurt the closest person to her, which happened to be the knight.

Gin slapped an open hand on her glass cage, trying to get his attention. “Hey, you! Red knight!”

He ignored Gin, and she raised her eyebrows, “Fine! Get cut by glass!”

She fell back in a crossed leg position, her flower petal gown billowing around her. “Okay, ground energy, i know you can find me.”

She touched her hands on the bottom of her cage, and a tingling funneled through her fingers. It raced up through her arms and down her legs, making her hair grow long and undo her long plait. The glass trapping Gin started to crack, and soon totally shattered, showering many in little bits of glass.

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Nope. He’s in the lab with all the lovely scientists.

Keldan stopped fiddling with the lock and turned his attention to the small, definitely not human person next to his cage. Glass shards were everywhere, now. He pulled a few out of his armor as he spoke, “What is it?”

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Gin squinted her eyes at the man, and picked her way through the shattered remains of her cage to his cage, which was a few inches off the ground. She tried hefting herself up onto the metal platform, but couldn’t without the red knight’s help. After she was up onto the metal platform, though, Gin puffed herself up to her full height.

“I am Queen Genevieve Angyil Lasseter, ruler of the Enchanted forest,” She bowed. The man snorted.

“You’re three inches tall.”

“That doesn’t change my ability to be queen, sir,” Gin said, “Now, if you will kindly tell me where i am, i can escape effectively.”

—-

She has a southern accent, btw

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Keldan raised an eyebrow, even though she couldn’t see it. A queen. Interesting. This was seeming less and less like a test. Perhaps there really were races other than humans. “It appears we’re in some sort of lab.” If his deductions were correct. A sudden thought hit his mind. His eyes narrowed. “Do you have experience in picking locks?”

Bethel
      @trufflehunter

*screams and begins running around in circles* I really need to post. I’ll try to do so later this evening. Also, does anyone have any idea as to what experiment I should have Kai undergo? I’m kinda stumped…

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Um… I have no idea. I’m planning to completely redo pieces of Keldan’s memory, which will cause hallucinations as a side effect.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
      @e_elaine_soup5

Gin was taken aback. Yes, she did know how to pick a lock, but she was a Queen, he shouldn’t even ask that. And a lab! She was the Power of the Forest, if they tested Gin, bad things would happen around them.

“Yes, i do, i just need to be up near the lock, would you mind lending me a hand?”

———–

he needs to raise her up to the lock

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Keldan hesitated, then decided that if she wanted to do something to harm him, it wouldn’t matter whether she was on his hand or not. He laid his palm near her. She climbed on. He lifted her up to the lock, hoping not only that she would pick it, but that no one else would notice.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 391 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest