fb

RolePlay

Forums Fiction Roleplaying RolePlay

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

“I am?” Logan looked confused. “Huh. You learn something new every day.”

(Just to clear things up, Logan has amnesia. He forgot his memory about a month ago. He is slowly regaining his memories.)

Heywire is the best kind of wire.

Erynne
    @erynne

(oh wow! yeah that does help lol)

“Er, yeah. Anyways, I guess it’s my turn. Hmm…. I would normally say I’m afraid of elevators, but I guess that one won’t work this time. I…am pretty good in the kitchen, I ride horses, and I’ve been stung by a jellyfish.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

“Hmm, you don’t seem like a chef. Is that it?” Logan asked.

Erynne
    @erynne

(Sorry, my internet was down!)

“No, actually. I-I am a pretty good cook. I’ve never been stung by a jellyfish. I’m scared of jellyfish…”

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

(My internet has been acting up too.)

“Awe, I thought I had it.” Logan snapped his fingers. “It sure is taking them a while. I’ll give him a call.” Logan pulled out his phone.

”is this Logan again?” The man on the other end asked.

”sure is,” Logan replied

”We’re coming, okay?”

”okay. But hurry. I’ve got a concert to get to.” Logan replied.

Erynne
    @erynne

“Where’s your concert at?” Kimberlin asked avoiding the terrible silence.

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

“Oh, um, the concert place on Boulevard Lane…I think…” Logan tapped his chin. “I’ll have to check in with Fredrick.”

Erynne
    @erynne

“Oh… You know, you seem different in person than you do in interviews.” Kimberlin stated

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

“Heh, yeah. It’s easier to converse knowing that there’s one person listening and not ten trillion, ya know?” Logan shrugged.

Erynne
    @erynne

“Ha! Yeah, I’m sure! I’ve never really been in a situation like that, but I’m sure I would act so weird from being nervous.”

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

“You don’t know the half of it!” Logan replied. “One time I was so nervous I spilled my milkshake on myself and my buddy Fredrick. He was the one interviewing me.”

Erynne
    @erynne

(How old is Logan?)

Kimberlin laughed, and for the first time released her grip on the bar, “I would totally do that! Tae- er, my sister, tells me I’m the most clumsy person on the planet.”

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

(Logan is in his early twenties I think. He hasn’t told me yet.)

“I highly doubt that,” Logan stated. “One time I fell off the stage after knocking my keyboard over and sending my microphone into the audience. I had to be in a wheelchair for a while after that.”

Erynne
    @erynne

(I completely understand that lol)

“That’s great. Once I was at my friend’s house and fell into the hog pin. I was just standing there and tripped over nothing. Next thing I knew, I was covered in mud with a bunch of pigs.”

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

Logan snorted with laughter. Then composed himself and said, “One time, I was racing my Fredrick up the stairs of the empire state building, and I crashed into him after we had reached the third floor and we tumbled down to the bottom.”

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest