fb

RolePlay

Forums Fiction Roleplaying RolePlay

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

Kimberlin started breathing heavily, “wh-what happened?”

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

“I think the elevator stopped working. No worries, I’ll just push the emergency call button and a team should be on their way to fix it. This happens all the time to me.” Logan stated and pushed the button.

A fizzy voice began to talk, “Hello, are you stuck?”

“Yeah, I’m afraid so, Humphry,” Logan replied.

“Logan Luckstar? Is that you again?” Humphry asked.

“Indeed it is,” Logan replied a bit annoyed.

“Wow, you sure do get stuck a lot. I’ll send a team over there. See ya!” The voice cut out.

Heywire is the best kind of wire.

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

(By the way, Logan is very pleased to have a damsel in distress to protect. He’s that kind of character;)

Erynne
    @erynne

(Ah good to know šŸ˜)

“Ok, cool. I hope they hurry.” She said quickly.

Her grip on the side didn’t ease at all.

I knew I’d die on an elevator. What if the cord snaps??Ā 

Her breathing was now very rapid.

Or what if this guy kills me? Just my luck to get stuck in an elevator with a murder!Ā 

For the first time, she looked at the guy. A small bit of light was coming through the crack in the elevator door; just enough she could make out the basic shape of the man. He didnā€™t look like a murder. They never do, she thought. But something told Her this guy was safe he didnā€™t seem like the kind of guy that would have a weapon hidden in that guitar case.

That’s when it finally clicked and Kimberlin gasped, “Wait, Logan Luckstar?”

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

“The one and only!” He bowed, flipped his guitar case around, and took it out. “Would you like to hear the song I’m currently working on?”

Erynne
    @erynne

“Woah… um now? Actually yeah, maybe it’ll take my mind off things… elevators are one of the few things I can’t hide my fear of,” she sighed.

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

“Understood,” Logan stated and began playing his guitar. “Now, I can’t remember what I named this song, but I hope you enjoy it anyway.”

He intricately plucked the strings of his guitar and tapped his foot to the rhythm. Then he began singing.

“This song I have created

Has been neglected.

Iā€™ve spent more time

Making it rhyme

Then memorizing

The title.

Itā€™s no myth

That on recital

I canā€™t remember the title

Canā€™t remember the title.

Donā€™t worry about me.

My memory suits me.

At least it did a bit ago,

Or was that a month ago.

Who knows?

I should ask the doctor.”

“What do ya think?” Logan asked.

Erynne
    @erynne

Kimberlin was shocked, “oh, well it’s pretty good! Uh, I like the beat! You said” It wasn’t his best, but he was too excited about it to tell him the truth.

She decided to change the subject before he could ask any more questions, “how long does it normally take them to get here? I can’t handle this for too much longer. “

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

“Oh. Ages.” Logan replied. “But that’s okay. We can play a game while we wait. How about truth truth lie?”

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

(By the way, Kimberlin is like the coolest name I have ever heard! Did you make that up?)

Erynne
    @erynne

(Haha, no, actually I named her after my favorite politician who I am kinda obsessed with lol. Her name is Kimberlin Brown. I LOVE the name Kimberlin though!! It’s pretty but it also sounds strong)

(I’m a weirdo that loves politics and I don’t know why XD)

“Ok, sure! Um…you go first” This guy was definitely calming her nerves, although her knuckles were still white from her grip on the bar.

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

“Alright. I have no siblings, I own a dog, and my name isn’t actually Logan Luckstar.” Logan said.

Erynne
    @erynne

“I say your name isn’t actually Logan Luckstar.”

Valkyrie Falk
    @valkyrie-falk

“Unfortunately, that is my real name. I actually do have a sibling. One. His name is Lucky Luckstar. Long story.” Logan shrugged.

Erynne
    @erynne

“I think I’ve heard that before, actually. You’re kind of famous, you know” she said with a grin.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 58 total)
  • The forum ‘Roleplaying’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest