fb

Role Play for Learning

Forums Fiction Characters Role Play for Learning

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,540 total)
  • Author
    I, David
    @i-david

Karra heard a new voice, this one sharper and clearer than the others, but couldn’t understand what it said. She just let herself lay there, groaning at the pain that filled her body.

“…hear me? How do you feel? Karra?” The new voice grew louder, coming further into focus. It was coming from someone near her. Hopefully someone friendly.

“Ow,” she managed to get out. She felt tired, and the one thing she knew she wanted was sleep. “Guhnigheht,” she murmured to the voice.

(She’s deliriously trying to say “Goodnight”, Fledge, just so you know.)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

So….a few questions, so that hopefully i don’t screw this up. Where are they? Is this a real world thing or is magic allowed? Thanks =)

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@misspenguin

They’re just in a random desert pretty much(not on Earth. Some random dimension probably.). And yes. Magic is definitely allowed.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Absolutely allowed

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

In that case, great. None of my characters are super realistic. XD

I, David
    @i-david

(Magic is forbidden. You all have broken the law. Shame on you.)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

NO! Lex and Col are about to hop dimensions using magic!

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@i-david

Kari: *smacks you* MAGIC IS NOT FORBIDDEN.

Me: KARI.

@e_elaine_soup5

Er… Eiri might have a thing or 2 to say about that… if you’ll give me a minute to write my post anyway…

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Eiri kept frowning. “So this sorceress lady could get us back to Ash?”

Korzen narrowed his eyes. This sounded too easy.

I, David
    @i-david

(So there are two group, Miss Penguin. The first one is the one your character–or characters, if you so decide–would show up with. It consists of… Calexia, Colorado, Jake, Kor, Eiri, Scarlet, and Matz.

The second group is far off and seperate, consisting of Karra, Avery, and technically Belial’s statue, although it’s not technically with them at the moment. Belial was my first character in play, but then I froze him into a statue and added Karra in. But none of that would affect your character at the present.)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

*pops head in*

*whispers* His name is Matz…

*pops head out*

I, David
    @i-david

( @kari-karast *Dodges smack* Wait, so you’re not Kari? Who are you then? *Squints suspiciously*

Also, yeah, that’s what I said.)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

@i-david

K. So the first group is the one your role playing with right now?

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

yep

————

“Yes, it is that easy. Though, she may not help us exactly. High Sorceress Evangelista is cryptic as i’ll get out. She sent me to protect Lex without so much more than ‘There’s a bad feel in the area, go protect my successor’.”

Eiri looked at the portal suspiciously, “This won’t hurt us?”

Calexia shook her head, “Nope, this is a different type of portal. That was inter-dimensional, this is across dimensions.”

I, David
    @i-david

(It’s the one you’d be popping your characters into. My character’s are actually both in the second group, so they wouldn’t meet yours–yet–but everyone is currently stuck in the same desert.

And to clarify, there is only one roleplay session going on; our characters have just split up into two groups.)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 1,540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest