fb

Role Play for Learning

Forums Fiction Characters Role Play for Learning

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,540 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Eiri’s eyes widened again. “Always?” she whispered.

“Always,” Jake replied sadly.

Eiri let go after several more minutes and stared blankly at Jake, not really seeing him. Her mind was racing, trying to figure out what to do.

“Guys, I know this is dredging up a lot of bad memories, but I think I can help. if it sounds alright, I can do a communal mind-share. maybe it would make you feel better.”

It took Eiri a few seconds to realize that Calexia had spoken and what she’d said. “Wait? Like, you’d go intovmy mind!?” Eiri looked at Lex worriedly. There was no way she was going to let anyone do that! Well, unless it was Korzen, then she probably would.

"You can dance with my henchman."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

“Whatever. I don’t really care what you do. It makes no difference.” Jake whispered solemnly.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

“I just want to make sure you guys are alright. I’ve had similar experiences to you, and I just want you to be open. Bottling stuff away doesn’t make things better, it does the opposite. I could help you, I have a friend who’s a seer, she’s also always sure her visions will come true, but they don’t, not always.”

I swept up the power-enhancing fabric, then watched Jake cower away, “I need this to help me to help you. it doesn’t always have to be bad.”

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Eiri frowned. “I don’t want you in my mind, sorry. And, well yes, I had nightmares. But I don’t really have them anymore, so… I don’t really think you need to do it to me anyway.” She decided not to mention that it was possible she’d have a nightmare about this whole experience the next time she fell asleep.

Kor watched his sister and Jake worriedly. He knew Eiri would be fine. Probably anyways. But Jake… the poor kid seemed pretty distraught.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I watched as Lex nodded at Eiri. She got her pain. The same thing had happened with her and her brother after she was kidnapped. Calexia wouldn’t let Gryphon do any of the daily psychic exercises that they had to do to grow as magicians because she didn’t want him to see how severely she was hurt, inside and out.

Calexia turned to Jake, “This is your choice, If you want me to help you, I can. But if you don’t i’ll drop it.”

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Jake took another step away from Lex. “There’s nothing you can do. Maybe things are different where you’re from. But there’s nothing I can do to change anything. Nothing anyone can do.” Not for me anyways. “Can we just focus on how to get out of here? I know you all have your own worlds to get back to..” He smiled at her sadly.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I wanted to cry for that boy! I knew Jake didn’t want my pity, but it was just so sad how he believed the horrible futures he saw would inevitably come true. Nothing is set in stone, Cal, my instructor, High Sorceress Evangelina used to say, Destiny is a thing. Your thing. 

“THAT’S IT!” I yelled, “The High Sorceress’s office isn’t on Earth! It’s in a pocket dimension, along with all of the Circle’s reality-changing spell-library is!” I pulled on my now-askew hair, “Why didn’t I think of this sooner! I feel like an idiot!”

————————-

(the high sorceress looks different to everyone, consistents being that she is female and has a round rune tattoo on the well between her clavicles, so all you guys can describe her in any way you please!)

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Eiri raised an eyebrow. “The who? And how does that help?”

Kor released a pent up breath he hadn’t even realized he’d been holding. Eiri seemed more or less back to normal. And at least Jake wasn’t retreating inward anymore. Mostly anyway.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

“THAT’S IT!” Jake jumped at Colorado’s outburst. He had trouble paying attention to anything else he said though. It didn’t make much sense to him. He couldn’t help but drift back to everything he had seen. There was still so much information crashing around inside him. So much, he didn’t think he could hold onto it. Already he began to forget. They were like streams of water escaping through his fingers. Oh yeah, water. Jake had completely forgotten how thirsty he was. How dry his mouth was. How hot and sweaty, and- Stop that. Jake scolded himself. There was obviously no water in sight. All he could do was try to ignore his thirst for as long as possible.

I, David
    @i-david

There were noises. Voices. Words spoken from a thousand different mouths, none of which Karra could decipher.

There was also an ever-encroaching blackness. A darkness that wouldn’t let go once it took hold. It was coming toward her, consuming her vision, her thoughts, her pain, and she did nothing to stop it. There was nothing to do. She simply watched and waited, accepting whatever would come.

Fight, Karra, said a voice. It was familiar, but she couldn’t quite tell who it was. It did, however, remind her of her pain. She let out a tremulous cry of hurt, and the darkness slowly began to retreat.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I face palmed at my own idiocy, Colorado was right, the High Sorceress has a pocket dimension office and storeroom. The others around us seemed a bit confused, so I decided to explain, “In our world, the wizard government is called the Circle, and it is run by a High Sorceress.”

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Avery let go and let himself fall the rest of the way down to Karra. He hit the warm stone with a start. No way she could have survived that fall. “No.. no no. This is my fault.” He breathed. If I hadn’t been chasing her maybe she would have been paying more attention. He dropped to his knees, placing a hand to her face. “I’m sorry.”

The silence was broken by a sudden, painful cry from Karra. The loud noise sent him on his toes. “You’re alive!” For how long though? “If you can hear me don’t move. You might have broken a rib or something..” Avery said as he knelt beside her again.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I excitedly looked over at Calexia, “She trained you, do you remember the spell to get into her office?”

she scrunched her nose at me and stuck out her tongue, “Of course I remember! She drilled the dimension spell into my brain so I could ask her questions when I needed to.”

she flicked a spark into the air, igniting a green fire which burned a hole into the air.

“That easy?” Eiri asked.

“That easy,” Lex confirmed, “I can’t believe I didn’t think of if before. I feel like an idiot.”

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

“Wait, so you can just transport yourselves back to your world…?” Jake blinked.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

I tilted my hand back and forth, “It’s a pocket dimension, so it is it’s own world. The High Sorceress knows of all worlds and dimensions, so I guess she would be about to transport you to your world.”

Colorado sighed, “The High Sorceress is difficult, though. She’s a seer, and, once she sees a vision, she is very tight-lipped about them.”

“Sorceress Evangelista doesn’t even tell me, and I’m next in line for her position,” I explained.

Viewing 15 posts - 616 through 630 (of 1,540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest