fb

Role Play for Learning

Forums Fiction Characters Role Play for Learning

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,540 total)
  • Author
    I, David
    @i-david

“But what- er, where is this place?” one of the kids asked, then turned around and walked away without waiting for an answer.

“Wish I knew, kid,” I murmured to myself.

You could find out if you stopped getting distracted and started searching for a way out, Karra said.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@i-david @the-fledgling-artist

Korzen: *looks at Jake* “I’m Korzen! Who are you?” *turns back to Belial* “And that’s fine. There’s just all these new people, it’s great! So- Whoa! Are those daggers?” *eyes widen*

Eirivia: *also faces Jake* “Um. I’m Eirivia…” *trails off as she turns and also spots the daggers* *slowly takes a step back*

(So. For the descriptions. Kor has silky, shaggy, black hair. Green eyes. Fire powers. And a sword strapped to his back.

Eiri has silky, long, black hair. Green eyes. Fire powers. And… a metal staff strapped to her back.

Sorry I can’t describe clothes. I’m still working on that. They’re probably black. And those are the most likely weapons they’d use.)

"You can dance with my henchman."

I, David
    @i-david

“How’d you know I have daggers?” Belial asked, somewhat shocked, amazed, and suspicious at the same time. He tightened his grip on his weapons; while the chatty boy and anxious girl who had stuck around didn’t seem at all threatening, they both carried weapons, and could have any number of abilities that he didn’t know about.

Be ready, He told Karra.

I’ve been ready, she replied.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@i-david

Korzen: “Cause I can see your hands on them. You know, if you don’t want people to notice things you should be more discreet.”

Eirivia: *is getting worried* Oh no oh no oh no. Please don’t attack please don’t attack. Kor don’t provoke please don’t.

(the italics are the thinking)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Jake:

It doesn’t take me very long to walk around the entire room. The cold stone bricks send goose bumps up my arms. “No windows..” I mumble.

“I’m Korzan! Who are you?” I swirl around to face the others again. “Uh- My friends call me Jake. My enemies call be Jake too though.. so.. who ever you are, you may call me that as well. ” I tip my head respectfully before turning to face the others.

“I think we might be underground, but I’m not sure how deep.” 

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

I, David
    @i-david

“Cause I can see your hands on them. You know, if you don’t want people to notice things you should be more discreet,” Chatty Boy said.

Anxious girl looked like she was beginning to sweat.

“So you can see through things, then…?” Belial asked.

If he can see through things, why doesn’t he find a way out of here, Karra said.

The boy from before suddenly came back, having apparently done a ridiculously fast loop of the large room. <i>Does everyone here have some sort of special ability?</i> Belial thought.

“I think we might be underground, but I’m not sure how deep,” Speed Boy said.

Well, if Chatty Boy can see through things, that might be why he hasn’t found a way out, Belial said to Karra.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Eirivia: “Underground, huh? Interesting…” *begins to try to figure out how to get out* *raises voice* “Does anyone in here know how they got here!?”

Korzen: *frowns* “No… I just, oh nevermind. I wonder if we could blast our way out or something.”

Eirivia: “What!? NO. You’d bring the whole ceiling down on top of us!”

Korzen: “Oh…” *to Belial*”You got any ideas?”

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Jake:

Nothing makes any sense. I wish Mira was here. I sit down on the floor and squeeze my eyes shut. If only I knew how I got here. “Show me something.. Anything” I whisper. I block out everything everyone else is doing to focus on the vision I hope will come to me.

Hedges
    @h-jones

@I-David *slams fists down on table* HECK YES BRUH

Roleplay is something I’ve always enjoyed doing since my youth, so this sounds like a very fun idea! Count me in. *quickly catches up on people’s posts*

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@h-jones Yay! Welcome to the fun. 😀

A Kitchen Sink
    @hgm_barnes18

@i-david @peopleonhereig

I like this idea very much… so what do I do? XD

(*wonders if my main man Bel will be here* *cheers*)

"If you called out to the void loud enough... hard enough... would the void answer back?"

Hedges
    @h-jones

Lin, sitting alone in the corner of the broad room, hadn’t really been paying much attention to anything. There were people, yes, but there were people everywhere he went – nothing new about that. Sure, some were oddly dressed and behaving somewhat strangely, but honestly he couldn’t care less. He was hungry, and bored, and tired, and sick of being in this odd place – wherever it was. He didn’t even remember how he got here. His head hurt, and his hands were buzzing, and he really felt like he wanted to pass out. Bringing his legs closer to his chest, he inhaled deeply before setting his forehead against his kneecaps. “Gugh,” he murmured to himself, really wishing that he was home. Napping. Maybe he was. This whole situation felt kind of like a dream.

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Hedges
    @h-jones

@hgm_barnes18 I assume you just jump in. 🙂 That’s what I saw everyone else do, so… ha xD

@the-fledgling-artist
    Yes hello! ‘‘Tis I! 😀 *high-fives*

I, David
    @i-david

To anyone wishing to join, just pop in, I guess! All our MC’s (try to keep it limited in number; sadly, that means no fun side characters, or everything will be swamped. :/ ) have been mysteriously transported to a large stone room with no windows, doors, or memories as to how they got there. And now they’re interacting. So hop on board! Just try to keep things in a mildly sensible, straightforward way that doesn’t contradict things too much, and definitely try not to step on other’s posts. When in doubt, less is probably better. X)

So yeah. Enjoy!

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

A Kitchen Sink
    @hgm_barnes18

@h-jones Lol, okay.

"If you called out to the void loud enough... hard enough... would the void answer back?"

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest