fb

Role Play for Learning

Forums Fiction Characters Role Play for Learning

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,540 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@eden-anderson

Perhaps. Although you could join if you wanted to. This role play is basically for random things like that.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@kari-karast

It seems super cool, I love the idea! But, unfortunately, I don’t think I really have the time to keep up with everything that happens on this thread. But thanks anyway…have fun!!

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

I, David
    @i-david

( @eden-anderson Sorry, you got caught up in the tag-spam.)

Karra glanced back as one of other people they had left behind ripped over the dune to her right. He seemed tense, and he walked toward them in a weird arc, like he was trying to avoid something.

“Is that… Kor?” Jake asked.

“I guess. You head down the tunnel. I’ll see what he wants and then follow soon. If we’re fortunate, maybe Kor could even after Belial.” Jake looked uncertain but still moved to descend the mysterious tunnel while Karra went to meet Kor.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Avery and Eiri were crouched down low, still carefully creeping up behind Korzen and Karra. “No” breathed Avery. Before common sense could tell him to do otherwise Avery leaped into the air and ignited his blade, landing just behind Karra. “Let the kid go!” He growled.

Jake froze in his decent down the ladder. A good ways down already Jake couldn’t see anything on the surface anymore. “Avery..??” The weariness melted away and a childish grin covered Jake’s face.

( @i-david @kari-karast @countryboy77 )

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@i-david

Hey, that’s okay!

Now I am gonna get out of here before people start getting mad at me for interrupting the fun…😛

*dashes out*

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

I, David
    @i-david

Suddenly, some new stranger jumped the dune behind Karra and rushed down the slope. “Let the kid go!” he cried positioning himself between Karra and the tunnel, also effectively keeping her between him and Kor.

Are they… trying to trap me? Karra thought. Did they think I was going to hurt the other kid? Now it was her turn to tense up, but probably not from the anxiousness the other’s felt. No, she was angry. Furious, even. They wanted to trap her? They wanted to interfere? Well let them see where that would get them.

Faster than even she imagined, she launched herself at the new stranger. He swung frantically at her but was still too slow. She crashed into him but kept her footing, grabbing him by the shoulder and slamming him into the nearest object: the trapdoor. The force of impact slammed the door shut with a loud clicking noise. The stranger bounced off the door and into the air before ending his painful flight in the sand. Karra turned around to see Kor rushing toward her. “You wanna do this again?” Karra shouted at him. “I’ll do to you what I did to your sister!”

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Korzen’s eyes narrowed and he drew his sword, still running at the crazy lady. Then, he slid to a stop about a foot away from her. “Listen. Let Jake go. Then we don’t have to fight. Jut let him go.” He stood poised to spring if the crazy lady didn’t listen.

Eiri growled and ran over to Avery, checking to make sure he was okay. He was still alive, but dazed. Then she turned and advanced on the crazy lady. Although she didn’t particularly want to fight her again, she would if she had to. If the crazy lady wouldn’t let Jake go, well, she didn’t see any other options.

(Is it a bad thing that I like it when there’s a fight best? And is it also a bad thing that I now think of Karra as the crazy lady in my mind before I think of her as Karra?)

( @i-david @the-fledgling-artist @countryboy77 )

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Avery’s shoulder hit the burning metal door with a painful crack. The force was enough to send him face first into the scorching sand. He tried to pick himself up off the ground, but putting weight on his shoulder sent a flood of sharp pains through his back. “Korzak! Watch out!” He choked on the grainy sand.

Jake had nearly reached the top of the rusty metal ladder rungs when the door slammed shut, a painful shout from the outside sent shivers down his sweaty arms.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Too many things were happening for my brain to comprehend as I scrambled out of the transport circle burned on the ground. My relic coin was so hot that I could feel it through my shirt. Where am I? Where is Gryph? Better yet, where in the Sorceress’s Circles is Puck? I was supposed to be taking care of that little thing!

I scrambled around and onto my feet, crossing my fingers into circles and crossing my arms. A Celtic patterned circle about six feet around my feet spread out and flashed for a second, then died, burning the previous circle farther into the ground.

why is the circle failing? 

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

I, David
    @i-david

( @e_elaine_soup5 *Sirens* “A new challenger approaches!”

@kari-karast
    Uhm… Interesting. Especially considering she’s not at all crazy. XD )

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

(oh, no. I’m absolutely insane. Calexia, on the other hand, not so much.)

I, David
    @i-david

( @e_elaine_soup5 / Lady of the Complicated Tag:

Dagger K and I were discussing my current MC in play, Karra. As far as irl personalities go, welcome to the club. But who is Calexia? That’s an awesome name.)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Calexia is my character rn, the one I just wrote about in the rp. she’s got shorter hair and its got a slight curl to it, and she’s a bit on the short side. one special thing about Lex is she has Ondine’s curse, a real thing that makes your brain forget you’re breathing.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( @i-david No… she’s just homicidal… but the twins have dubbed her the crazy lady so then my brain decided to dub her the crazy lady. *glares at brain*

@e_elaine_soup5

I regularly call myself an insane lunatic. Which is true. I believe all authors are like that. 😉

And I agree with David. Calexia is very much so an awesome name.

And I love your profile picture btw!)

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Why thank you :). Also, @i-david, I do have a complicated tag. I should’ve had that as my tag. 😉

anywho, shall we progress with the storyline?

————

The tunnel I was in suffocated me, even though my coin was dragging my chest up and down , filling my lungs with air. voices echoed ahead of me. Puck? better yet, Gryphon or Colorado?

“Gryph, Colorado? Are you out there?” I called, my voice echoing into the dark, “if you hijacked my transport, I am going to curse you two into oblivion!”

neither my twins, nor my boyfriend’s voice came back to me, but instead, an older voice responded. “Who is Gryph? and who are you?”

I was stunned. Everyone at school knew Gryphon, he was the star quarterback! that meant this was no school prank. where was I?

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 1,540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest