fb

Role Play for Learning

Forums Fiction Characters Role Play for Learning

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,540 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( @i-david

…why are you tagging Evelyn and Eden? AND OOH A TRAPDOOR. *is distracted from previous question*)

"You can dance with my henchman."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Avery’s shoulders relaxed, and after only slight hesitation he unlit his sword, carefully placing it on his back. “You guys better not be lying to me.” He said under his breath. “Okay, when was the last time you saw him?” Avery wiped the sweat off his forehead. “-hey, look!” He pointed at a pair of footprints. “They must have gone east!”

…..

Jake smirked. “No need to worry about me.” His eyes fell on the statue. “But, what about that?” He gestured. “Are we.. just going to leave it up here?” He felt conflicted about leaving it behind, but he wasn’t sure he could handle carrying it any farther. He was so thirsy.. Why is the sun so hot here??

@everyone

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Eiri’s eyes immediately locked onto the footprint trail. “Apparently. So… shall we go then?” She cast questioning glances at Tyler, Scarlet, Matz and Kor. Then at the new man, unsure as to whether or not he would let anyone accompany him. She hoped he would. She wanted to make sure Jake was alright too. Not so much the crazy maniac lady though.

WAIT.

Full realization of her last thought dawned on her. The crazy lady wasn’t there. Neither was the robed guy, who had froze up and had seemed more like a statue then an actual person last she’d seen him. The trio must have left together. “Korzen…” The word was drawn out, strained, heavy with meaning. She looked at her twin pointedly.

Korzen nodded in response to Eiri’s question, then waited. He could practically see her thinking about something. Hard. Then when she looked at him, eyes meeting his, he understood. Not only was she worried about Jake, but about what had happened to him. He’d noticed the crazy lady had gone missing around when the guy with the freakin’ fire sword had shown up. But he hadn’t said anything, preoccupied with other things. Now he fully understood the complete meaning of that fact.

“Yeah… we should hurry. Like, as in, going. Now.” His normally cheerful voice was hard.

( @the-fledgling-artist @scarletimmortalized @countryboy77 )

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Avery felt a wave of panic wash over him. “Why?? What’s wrong?” The twin’s nonverbal communication was driving him crazy.

@kari-karast

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( @the-fledgling-artist )

Eiri looked at the sword man, worry obvious on her face. “Oh… nothing. Just… Jake probably went off with a homicidal maniac.” Kor nodded agreement, biting his lip.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Avery glared at them. “Are you kidding me?? We have to find him!” Avery took off running after the trail of footprints. “Who even leaves a kid all alone with dangerous crazy people??” said Avery. When he reached the top of a mound of sand he slowed to a stop and tore off his sweaty coat and rolled up the legs of his pants angrily. Mumbling under his breath.

@kari-karast

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Kor and Eiri exchanged looks then took off after the sword man.

“Wait!!” Eiri called, stumbling in the sand. She wasn’t used to anything even remotely like this place. “Strength in numbers! You weren’t there, but the crazy lady nearly killed me. Would have killed me if it weren’t for Kor and Scarlet. She’s a really good fighter.”

Eiri and Kor caught up to the sword man when he stopped to shed some of his outer clothing. The twins seemed unaffected by the heat, but rather annoyed and slightly perplexed with the sand.

Kor hesitantly put a hand on the sword man’s shoulder. “Calm down. I want to find him too. But, as much as I hate to admit it,” he cast a glance at Eiri who raised an eyebrow, “we should probably come up with a plan. Just in case.”

Eiri smirked slightly, but the expression quickly faded. “And we should at least know each other’s names. I’m Eirivia. And this is Korzen.” She gestured to her brother. “You still haven’t told us yours.”

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Veraza Winterknight. Reason: Oh wait... Avery doesn't know their names

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Avery kicked his coat down the hill with a scowl before turning to face the others. He restrained from acting on his natural instinct to slap Korzen’s hand when it touched him. “Okay, Okay fine.” He puffed. “You should know, the only reason I’m listening to you is ’cause I’m desperate.” And terrified. His eyes fell to his exasperatingly  warm boots. “My name is Avery Holden. …And I’m supposed to keep Jake safe. If anything happens to him..” He didn’t finish.

( @kari-karast )

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Kor removed his hand and looked at Eiri imploringly. She sighed, but spoke,

“I understand. I feel the same way about Kor. And I know people who feel the same way about us.” She fell silent for a moment, knowing the other Sparks and Elegan had to have been driven crazy with worry by now. Then pushed them out of her mind, best to focus on the present. “Avery… a goal is the best thing for you, for all of us, right now.”

Korzen gave Eiri a look. “The goal is to find Jake. And to make sure he hasn’t gotten into any trouble.”

“I know.” Eiri took a deep breath, willing herself to stay calm. “Now, lets make our way to the end of these tracks. At a normal pace. To conserve energy. Getting there faster but being too tired to do anything won’t help Jake at all. Then, when we arrive, we assess the situation and figure out what to do after that. Sound good?” She didn’t wait for an answer. “Good. Let’s go.” She started making her way down the hill, at a reasonable pace though.

Kor shrugged and gave Avery a look that said: “Don’t argue and just go along with it.” Then he followed his twin.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Tyler stares after the twins as they go after the swordsman. They are a little ways off, but he can see their mouths moving. He closes his eyes, concentrating, blocking out all the other noises.

Finally it begins to come through, a whisper at first, but gradually getting louder. “…supposed to keep Jake safe. If anything happens to him..”

Then one of the twins begins to speak. He listens to it all, until they turn and start to walk away. He adjusts his aviators, his jaw muscles working. They were probably walking into trouble. He touches his pistol, then startes after them.

@kari-karast
    @the-fledgling-artist

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

I, David
    @i-david

(Please tell me they walk up as Karra lets Jake down the tunnel, and then misinterpret what’s happening.)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( @i-david *smirks deviously* Why as you wish my dear sir. @the-fledgling-artist @countryboy77 AHEM. *points to David’s previous post* *walks off a little ways* *starts laughing just a slight bit evilly*)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Avery and the twins continued to follow the trail of footprints, when they came to the top of the next sand dune something caught their eyes. Avery gasped. “look! There they are!” He breathed. Korzen and Eiri looked at each other and then at Avery, as if he could have understood what that meant. Avery squinted past them. The woman spoke to Jake, and then gestured down a dark hole. “Oh no you didn’t..” Avery pulled out his sword. “Look, she’s taking him somewhere.. We need a plan.” Avery tore his eyes off Karra and Jake for a moment to look at the twins. “I don’t know where she’s taking him, but it can’t be good. Uh, Korzak, you distract them, and then me and Eiri will jump the kidnapper.”

( @kari-karast @I-david @countryboy77  Bwhaha, as you wish. )

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

“Got it.” Korzen immediately slid down to the bottom of the hill, then ran up to the crazy lady and Jake, maneuvering over so the sand dune was to the side. That way it was less likely she’d spot Eiri and Avery. “What’re you doing?” He tried to keep his voice and face calm, but in reality he was rather tense.

Eiri narrowed her eyes, but nodded. “Alright.” She crouched and began making her way down the dune as quietly as possible, Avery followed. She just wished the crazy lady hadn’t already broken her staff.

(He he he. @i-david @the-fledgling-artist @countryboy77 )

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@i-david

Good sir, to repeat a question that was already asked: Why was I summoned to this…uh…place?? I was absent from this thread’s beginning and it’s progressed so far, I’m am quite at a lost as to what is happening.

@kari-karast

I am wondering the same thing…perchance it was a simple mistake.

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 1,540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest