Role Play for Learning

Forums Fiction Characters Role Play for Learning

Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,540 total)
  • Author
    The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Avery appeared in the air and fell on top of poor unsuspecting Matz. His hard landing forced a painful groan from him as he picks himself up off the ground. “hmmhg- Ouch..” His mouth gaped open as he took in his alien surroundings. He immediately drew his sword and ignited the blade. He pointed the blazing sword at as many people as he could keep his eyes on at once. “Where. Is. Jake??” He looked around frantically, hoping to see the young boy nearby.

@kari-karast
     @scarletimmortalized @anyonewho’snotwithJakeandKarra

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Korzen and Eirivia whipped around at the sound of the new arrival. Kor’s eyes locked onto the new guy’s sword. “Awesome,” he breathed. “I wonder if I can do that…”

Eiri elbowed her twin. “Don’t you dare.” Then she raised her voice and directed her attention to the new person. “We were just wondering the same thing. He was here. Then he wasn’t. Anyway, who are you?”

( @the-fledgling-artist No! Matz! -pats the poor child’s head- It’ll be okay…)

(Also the other person here is @countryboy77 with Tyler.)

"You can dance with my henchman."

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Tyler whirls around to face the new arrival. His hand blurs towards his hip and is suddenly stretched out before him, the 45. like pistol gleaming in the bright sun. “”Drop the sword.” He says levelly as his gun hand begins to tingle.

@Kari-Karast
      @the-fledgling-artist

(Btw, if anyone cares or if there should be a fight, Tyler has more than simply the Witness. In passing between realms his molecular structure is altered so that his senses are increased to about three times more than the normal human. Also he has a sort of “Spider sense” which means when he is in danger everything slows down for him, allowing him to move three times as fast and even dodge (some) bullets.)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

( @countryboy77 Whoa that’s cool about Tyler!!)

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

Avery ignored Eiri’s question. “You say that as if you’re buddies or something.” Avery eyed the twins suspiciously. “How did I get here?.. Actually, where exactly even is here?”

Avery jumped back as one of the mysterious people whips a shining object out, and aims it at him. He’d never seen anything like it before, but Tyler looked like he meant business. “Now, why would I do that?” He spat, pushing the gleaming pistol out of his face. “I don’t want a fight. I just want to find the kid, and get him away from all you weirdos.” He held his sword tight, ready to strike, should it come to that.

@kari-karast

@countryboy77

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Eiri sighed. “When we figure out where we are we’ll let you know. Now, no one else wants a fight either. So why don’t we all just put our weapons away and be friends. Okay?” She found it ironic that she, who had been the instigator of a fight earlier, was now the one attempting to defuse one.

Ignoring his sister, Kor drew his sword as well. “Don’t even think about it. But we’d be happy to help you find Jake if you want.”

( @the-fledgling-artist @countryboy77 )

I, David
      @i-david

(Why do I so badly want for Karra to fight Tyler now… XD)

Four
      INFP
      songwriter

A Kitchen Sink
      @hgm_barnes18

*pops in to see what’s popping*

@i-david

I think you just like your characters to fight everybody. 😉

*pops back out*

"If you called out to the void loud enough... hard enough... would the void answer back?"

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@hgm_barnes18

Belial didn’t fight anyone… but I know the feeling… *glances at Kari and Kalsya who both deathglare back*

@i-david
      @the-fledgling-artist @countryboy77 @scarletimmortalized

Are we gonna bring in the guides soon?

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

Tyler hesitantly holsters his gun, a little disappointed there wasn’t a fight. “Okay, okay fine.” He eyes the other’s flaming sword. He wonders how convenient it would be for roasting marshmallows… he shakes his head, must stay focused. “My name’s Tyler X. I have no idea who Jake is, I just got here.” What was it with him and fire anyways?

@kari-karast
         @the-fledgling-artist

I think you just like your characters to fight everybody.

That’s okay, @i-david, I love having my characters fight everyone too. XD

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

( @countryboy77

I don’t know. What is it with Tyler and fire? *raises eyebrow in genuine curiosity*)

I. D. Triskele
        @countryboy77

(Actually it’s not just Tyler. It seems like my characters’ worst enemy is fire. I don’t know just an observation.)

@kari-karast

(XNXP I'm not joking)
          Know the Scarlet Band
          -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

( @countryboy77

Huh. That’s interesting. He… might want to keep his distance from the twins then…

I have a thing for giving my characters fire powers… *counts how many have fire powers in head* Yeah. I have a lot.)

I, David
          @i-david

(*Cracks knuckles* Alright. It’s time.)

“It better be,” Karra said to Jake, moving toward Belial and the source of the mysterious sound. She checked the statue for any broken parts, hoping that there weren’t any because she wasn’t sure what she’d do if there were. Finally, finding none, she let out a sigh of relief and turned to inspect what Belial had hit.

Only a tiny part was sticking out of the sand. It seemed to be made of some sort of metal. Karra began trying to brush the sand off and Jake joined in as well.

“Is this… a trapdoor?” Jake said as they finished removing most of the sand.

“A round metal trapdoor, yes,” said Karra. There was an odd circle on top, so she grabbed it and pulled. The trapdoor opened to her left, revealing a ladder descending into a dark tunnel which even the bright sun overhead couldn’t seem to penetrate. It was impossible to tell how deep it was. “So,” Karra said, looking over at Jake, “you afraid of the dark, kid?”

Four
          INFP
          songwriter

I, David
          @i-david
        Viewing 15 posts - 376 through 390 (of 1,540 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest