fb

Role Play for Learning

Forums Fiction Characters Role Play for Learning

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,540 total)
  • Author
    I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Tyler listens, his mind whirling with the possibilities.  Could there be more realms besides Azoria? He supposed there could be.

He shakes his head, and to think that just a month or so ago he was just a normal teen from NC. He hadn’t even considered the possibilities that there was anything outside of his world.

He looks up, realizing that they asked him a question. “The Man in Black. No one really knows what he is really called, but he wears a black trench coat, black pants, black shoes, and black gloves. He also has black hair and I’ve heard some say that he has pure black eyes.”

@kara-karast

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

I, David
    @i-david

( @countryboy77 It’s @kari-karast just so you know.

Might I also add that it’s funny how everyone shows up and immediately blames their problems on some villain or another from their own world.)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by I, David.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Well it is only normal for characters to assume it has something to do with their arch nemesis.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Eiri shuddered. “He does not sound friendly. So… any idea how you got here?”

(Did the twins blame someone from Ash? I don’t think they did…)

"You can dance with my henchman."

I, David
    @i-david

(Everyone in general, Dagger K. Belial didn’t either, though he did stop to think about if it was possible. Just something funny I noticed.)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

(The characters thinking that does make sense though. In a different one of my storylines it would actually be very possible for the villains to bring the MCs [or whoever] here.)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

( Oh dude, what if someone actually brought one of their antagonists here? That would be so hilarious. 😀 Sadly I cannot bring any such character.. As all of the antagonistic humans are actually Jake’s friends.)

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( @the-fledgling-artist Ha! Yeah! That would be great! -wonders if I should actually do it- Antagonistic humans? What other races do you have?)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

( @kari-karast Um, well.. I’m not completely sure what I’m doing yet.. But I think the main antagonists are all the other characters in Jake’s squad. At different points of the story their own goals and morals get in one another’s way. There is another “antagonist” but it’s more of a force of nature then an intelligent human being. Does that make sense? )

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( @the-fledgling-artist Oh yeah! That’s cool!

The really interesting thing though would be if it wasn’t any of the characters already in here’s antagonists. But an antagonist from another storyline completely who pretends to be their friend but then turns on them at some point.)

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

“This Man in Black sounds like a book I scanned waiting on Lila at the docks,” Scarlet sighed. New people showing up, others disappearing. It sounded like the horror shows Stutley liked to watch at midnight.

Matz watched, looking almost disinterested. “This is a trial, like the philosophers of old we are required to make a journey of a coming of age. A desert is a wonderful location for hardship and tribulation.”

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

(I think I’m going to put Avery in here. 😀 He’s probably the 2nd most important character in my story, and I still feel really disconnected with him.
    I’m not very good at describing my characters.. so I’m just going to post a picture of him if that’s okay??

https://storyembers.org/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/67714/1v463jdk4uy347sxb9iaawtf7zchrtqi.JPGHis cloths are off black and a dark blue. And his complexion is very light.
    His eyes are probably blue. 🙂 )

I think I’ll just plop him on top of Matz. BWhahahaahAh. @scarletimmortalized

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( @the-fledgling-artist What!? No! Poor Matz…)

(I want to designate myself Matz’s protector now… if only…)

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@the-fledgling-artist Sure go ahead 😀

@kari-karast
    Haha sure you can be a Matz protector.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@scarletimmortalized

Yay! -has character Kari make a shield dome around Matz- There. Now he will be unharmed. (Unfortunately not in the role play though since Kari isn’t in it.)

Viewing 15 posts - 361 through 375 (of 1,540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest