fb

Role Play for Learning

Forums Fiction Characters Role Play for Learning

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,540 total)
  • Author
    I, David
    @i-david

( @ads_forest I blinked in disbelief. Nice tag, though. Hans is jealous. XD

Also… Getting some strong EoME vibes from your MC.)

(Also-also, you may want to read the last 5 pages to try to catch up. Just fyi. XD)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( @ads_forest

Is this Union as in your Union in a book or as in the actual Union in history? Also. Is Kayto (cool name by the way) with the twins, Scarlet and Ty or with Karra, statue Belial and Jake? )

"You can dance with my henchman."

A. D. S.
    @ads_forest

( @ads_forest Is this Union as in your Union in a book or as in the actual Union in history? Also. Is Kayto (cool name by the way) with the twins, Scarlet and Ty or with Karra, statue Belial and Jake? )

It’s a made up Union. It’s essentially a dystopian government and I couldn’t come up with a better name. Lol

As for where Kayto is, I think I might have misread what happened up to this point in the story.

So I’ll let you guys decide where to put him. Maybe whoever post next can clarify that.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

( @kari-karast -sighs- okay, I think I got it now. This is a bit different than other RPs I’ve been in. I think my other character would be much better for this and is much more developed so I’m going to put him in and take The Traveler out. Here is this.)

The Traveler glances at the boy who had randomly appeared next to him. He shakes his head. Well there was no point in staying here when he was needed elsewhere. “Gotta go.” He presses the dial on his Utism and vanishes in a thin blue mist.

(Okay, now enter Tyler Mathus aka Tyler X. A 16 year old from earth who has been stuck in another dimension for a while. Trust me, there is a lot more to the story, but here you go.)

A desert. Well it wasn’t exactly new. What was new was that he was just kicking some Skrimblin  tails when a flash of light dumped him here. He pulls out his earbuds. What was also new was the group of people standing a few yards off.

He squints against the bright sun, in spite of his mirrored aviators. He dusts off his black leather jacket and makes his way towards the group.

“Uh, hey, could you possibly point me towards Azoria… or maybe Earth?”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Jake coughed on the mouthful of sand he received upon his less then elegant landing. Jake leaped to his feet, which was a terrible mistake. The sharp pains shooting through his ankle caused him to stumble and fall again, filling the dry air with more dust. “Argh- No!” He reached his hand out after Karra and the statue as the rolled down the hill, as if he could have caught them somehow.

Karra stood, brushing the sand off herself. Jake rose again, this time slower, and carefully slid down the hill after the others. “I’m sorry.. I should have been more careful.” He looked at her solemnly  unsure how she might react. “Is, is the statue okay?” Jake brushed the sand out of his auburn hair.

@i-david
     @anyoneelsewhowantstojumpin

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

I, David
    @i-david

(Were you just reposting your part as a refresher, Fledge? @the-fledgling-artist )

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

A. D. S.
    @ads_forest

Suddenly, at that moment someone crashed into the person Kayto was talking to. The man and lady in white were sent tumbling down a hill. The newest arrival, a boy with auburn hair, jumped to his feet, before wincing in pain and falling down again. The boy got up again and followed after the others.

Kayto didn’t want to follow these weird strangers, but he also didn’t want to be trapped out here alone. He tried to sum up how much of a threat each one was and concluded that he could survive a fight against them if needed.

Kayto headed down the hill and arrived just in time to hear the boy say something about a statue. Kayto frowned. He had been talking to a statue? Maybe no one had noticed.

“Can someone please explain what’s going on?” he asked.

I, David
    @i-david

(*Reads last post* *Cries out of amusement and exhaustion*)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@i-david Actually, I wasn’t sure if you had seen the last one Ahaha. xD Plus I wanted to change how repetitive it was. It was driving me crazy. Though, since you obviously did see the original I assume you’re just really busy. In which case, take your time. I’m in no hurry. 😀

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

I, David
    @i-david

( Alright, thanks, Fledge. I’ll try to add my part soon, but I’m not sure when that’ll be.)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( @countryboy77

Ooh. Trapped in another dimension! My characters… may know something about that… [well, not these ones, other ones] )

Eiri was about to ask Scarlet another question when she heard yet another new voice. “Uh, hey, could you possibly point me towards Azoria… or maybe Earth?”

She sighed and turned around. “Well, seeing as I have no idea where or what either of those places are, no. Who are you?” This was really getting old. Maybe, hopefully, all the disappearances and reappearances just appearances would stop now.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

@kari-karast.

Maybe, hopefully, all the disappearances and reappearances just appearances would stop now.

(You bet. I know what I’m doing now. Sorry for all of the confusion I caused.)

Tyler frowns at the statement. Then… where was he? Oh well.

“Who are you?”

He smiles at the girl. “Name’s Tyler Mathus, but the locals have taken to calling me Tyler X.” He brushes the handle of his pistol thoughtfully. “Who are you and who are these other people?”

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( @countryboy77 -laughs waaay too much- I’m sorry, it’s just… there have actually been people disappearing throughout this entire thing. It’s not anywhere close to being your fault.)

Eirivia’s gaze followed Tyler’s hand. It almost looked like Vanice’s weapon. She hoped there wasn’t about to be a fight. Then, her eyes widened. Where was Vanice!? And Jake and the lady who’d tried to kill her!? And the robed guy!? She was so lost in her thoughts that she didn’t notice Kor talking to Tyler until his last sentence.

Korzen had taken it upon himself to answer when Eiri didn’t. “I’m Korzen, that’s Eiri. And Scarlet and Matz.” He gestured to his sister, then to Scarlet and Matz. “And Ja-” He suddenly realized Jake was missing. So was Vanice and the crazy lady along with the robed guy. “Um… where’d Jake and the others go?”

Eiri bit her lip. “I don’t know. You don’t think…”

“I suppose it’s possible. Or maybe they just left without telling us.”

“Maybe…”

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Was there about to be a fight?

Tyler touches the Witness. No tingle so he was good. He listens to Eiri and Korzen’s dialogue.

“Two more questions. First does anyone know where we are? And second, does this have any thing to do with the Man in Black?”

@kara-karast

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Kor and Eiri exchanged glances. Then, Korzen spoke up. “We don’t really know what we’re in, much less where we are. Also. The who?”

( @countryboy77 @scarletimmortalized )

Viewing 15 posts - 346 through 360 (of 1,540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest