fb

Role Play for Learning

Forums Fiction Characters Role Play for Learning

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,540 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@scarletimmortalized

(Ah. Okay. That makes sense. [The flirting was a bit strange. I’ve never flirted or been flirted with (and neither has Eiri) so I actually laughed when I read it. Also laughed again when you smacked Scarlet. Which was mean of me but oh well. (It was more because of your previous sentence then the smacking. 😉 ) Also it’s good that it’s not like that. Because that would just be… complicated to say the least.])

“No. I don’t even know what climate we’re in. I mean, it’s hot like Ash. But it doesn’t look like Ash. At all.” Eiri sighed. “At this point I’m beginning to think we’re never going to figure out what’s going on.”

Korzen nodded his agreement, still keeping an eye on the newcomer (Ty @countryboy77 ).

(He he he. There aren’t any deserts in Ash. The twins do not know what a desert is. Is it a bad thing that I’m pleased about this fact?)

I, David
    @i-david

(*Meme-anime hybrid format*

*Eiri sits by herself, sweating nervously and holding her head*)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@i-david

-is confused- -really completely and utterly confused-

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@kari-karast Hahaha! I’m always oblivious to flirting *shrugs* Yeah too complicated…no shipping in here

“Feels wonderful,” Scarlet rolled his shoulders back. “Just like Ra’al. If you see any temples, tents, or camels, its definitely Ra’al.”

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

I, David
    @i-david

(Come on, I don’t even watch anime, but I know that as a totally iconic and recognizable anime trope.)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( @i-david I watch anime and I’m still confused.)

Eiri blinked. “What are camels?”

“Why do you have temples?” added Kor.

(I am enjoying the twins’ confusion waaaaay too much.)

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@i-david I watch anime too…and I’m not quite sure I get it…I know sweating is a trope…more like a trait..

“They look like ugly cow horses with humps,” Scarlet said distastefully. “They have a powerful kick and eat your hair.” Turning to Kor he shrugged. “Ra’alians have different customs than my country. They honor the Saints differently.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( @i-david -mutters- Don’t all human beings sweat?)

Eiri blinked. “Cow… horses. What’re those?”

“Who’re the Saints?” Korzen was genuinely interested now. It was like he was meeting someone out of a book. Only it wasn’t fictional.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

(@Kari- Karast I’m sorry but I am so confused.)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

(Also if you need a location to be at I can always bring in my second character and you could be in Azoria.)

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( @countryboy77

We don’t need a location, but you can still bring in your 2nd character if you want.

-takes deep breath- Okay. So. We basically dropped our characters into a room without any exits without any idea of who the others were or how they got there. Then there was some… drama that ended up with us being in Vanice’s spaceship. Then Fledgling, or rather, the evil version of Fledgling, popped everyone out of the ship and into a desert. So right now everyone is in a desert with no clue as to why they got there. Make sense now?

Have you read through the entire Doc? That might give you some idea as to what’s going on and the direction of this role play too.

@the-fledgling-artist

Alright. I’m too curious. What was the worse thing you almost did?

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@kari-karast I’m not telling.. >:) ’cause, I might still do it. *chuckles* (It’s not actually that bad though)

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@the-fledgling-artist

Hmm. -looks at you suspiciously- Alright… (Good? I think. Maybe.)

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

Scarlet rubbed the back of his neck. “Well…they are good for traveling I hear, but they are mean. Well, the Saints are who everyone believes in. They are a bunch of holy people. I don’t really know much about them, I didn’t go to schools in the cities.”

A. D. S.
    @ads_forest

(Hey guys, it seems like I’m late to the thread, but mind if my MC and I pop in?)

(Kayto is a boy about 16 years old. He grew up in the Union being trained as a soldier his whole life. He has black hair, brown eyes, and is always wearing his white Union uniform.)

Kayto blinked twice in the bright light. When his vision cleared, he found himself in the middle of a desert. There were several other people around, and all of them looked so strange. Was this a training arena? Had the Union put him here for another battle?

Kayto decides he should figure out what’s going on. He turns to a young man next to him wearing strange black and red cloths.

“Hey, are we in a training arena?” Kayto asked the young man. “What’s our objective? And what kind of uniform is that?”

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 1,540 total)
  • The forum ‘Characters’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest