fb

Role Play for Learning

Forums Fiction Characters Role Play for Learning

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,540 total)
  • Author
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@ashira

Eirivia: “Oh. Well, you answered what I was thinking so… yeah.” *laughs nervously* *calms down* “Ash is… well, it’s kinda hard to explain. I guess the closest I can come is that it’s another world. It’s a lava world. And there’s no… Romans. Have you seen a boy my age? Who looks like me? I can’t find my twin brother, Korzen.” *tries to figure out why there are so many strange people here*

"You can dance with my henchman."

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@kari-karast

Marcia: A lava world?  Like that stuff that destroyed Pompeii? Umm, no I have not seen a boy latley.  What color hair does he have?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@ashira

Eirivia: “Uhhhh. Sure? I don’t know what this Pompeii place is. Kor’s hair is black, like mine. He’s very outgoing. I hope he’s around here somewhere.” *keeps looking around for Korzen*

I, David
    @i-david

“There’s some lady staring at me,” Belial whispered quietly.

Make eye contact and steal her life away, Karra said. One less person to worry about killing you.

“No, Karra, I’m not going to kill someone I don’t know just because they’re making me feel uncomfortable.”

You won’t be thinking that when she stabs you in the chest because you were too scared to act, she hissed.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@i-david @kari-karast

Marcia: Pompeii is…Eiri, who is that staring at us?  A girl is whispering to him.

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

Miss Agnes: “I can hear you.” *eyes Belial from over glasses* “You are a strange one. Well… everyone is strange in their own way I supposed. It’s only the stupid ones that let it show.” *shrugs*

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@ashira @i-david

Eiri: “I-I don’t know. He doesn’t seem friendly though. And- Oh no!” *finally spots Kor, who is heading towards Belial* “Marcia! It’s Kor! And he’s going to that guy! The one staring at us!” *also heads towards Belial* “Kor! Kor stop!”

Kor: *completely ignores Eiri* *doesn’t stop*

(Is it alright if I’m 2 characters? The POV switches between both of them, so they’re both main characters.)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

I open my tired eyes and find myself in the center of a brightly lit room. Completely empty except for a few strangely dressed people. Is this real? Or another vision? I squint at the people, taking a step back. They don’t look like they are plagued.. but you can’t be too careful these days.

(My character Jake has dark skin and hair, and yellow eyes. He is about 13 or 14 years old.. and is wearing a greenish blue shirt. Just wanted to mention real quick.)

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

I, David
    @i-david

Belial inhaled sharply. “There are now three people looking at me, and the previous lady seems to be talking to me, but I don’t know what she’s saying.”

Kill the lady already and be ready to fight the others. You can’t trust anyone here!

“Wherever here even is…”

Exactly. Which means you need to figure out why we’re here, and how we can leave, without getting murdered by these creepy people.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@i-david

Korzen: *stops in front of Belial* “Hi! I’m Korzen. Who are you? Do you know why we’re here? Are you talking to yourself? I do that sometimes.”

Eirivia: *stops next to Kor* “Uh. Korzen? I don’t think this guy wants us around. We should go. Like, now.

Korzen: *doesn’t move* *stares at Belial expectantly*

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Jake:

I reach for the hilt of my sword, but my grip softens as I notice that everyone else seems as confused as I. I take a step towards one of the strange fellows. (Belial)Excuse me, who are you people?” I gesture towards the others, but direct my question to him.

@i-david

I, David
    @i-david

(My character Jake has dark skin and hair, and yellow eyes. He is about 13 or 14 years old.. and is wearing a greenish blue shirt. Just wanted to mention real quick.)

(Smart. I was thinking about this, too. My MC is Belial, a 21-year-old, brown-skinned–not to be mixed up with black, which is important!–male with short black hair. He is wearing strange–but still cool. I hope–robes, which are colored black with streaks of dark red throughout. His most distinct aspect, though, it his div and daeva, which is attached to the back of his head, and thus easily missed.

Stay with me now. The div is a cylindrical stone which is 1 inch in diameter at its base. It is driven into the back of people’s skulls in a way that does them no harm and isn’t really noticeable. What can be noticeable is Belial’s daeva. His is designed is a small stone disk, 1/4 of an inch thick, and also 1 inch in diameter. It is screwed into his div. The daeva is made of a rare metal which allows it to hold souls and gives the holder special powers; in this case, it holds the soul of Karra, who is able to communicate with Belial in his head, and gives him the power to freeze people upon eye contact, and then steal their strength… or even their life. Stolen energy then transfers to Belial, who can use it to heal or become stronger–but the energy only transfers in parallel to where he steals it from. Taking energy from someone’s legs will weaken or even make them lame, but Belial can only use it to strengthen or head his legs; nowhere else.

Goodness, this is long. My apologies. ._.)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

I, David
    @i-david

Belial took a slow step back as several people approached him from different directions. He began reaching for his daggers indiscreetly just in case, but they all looked younger than him, and they started asking non-stop questions as soon as they got close.

“Hi! I’m Korzen. Who are you? Do you know why we’re here? Are you talking to yourself? I do that sometimes.”

“Excuse me, who are you people?”

“Uh. Korzen? I don’t think this guy wants us around. We should go. Like, now.”

Belial… Karra’s voice was tight, obviously expecting one of them to try attacking me at any moment. Belial remained calm, addressing the strangers. “Look, kids, I don’t know who you are, but I don’t have any answers myself. I don’t know what you want, but I don’t really have anything to offer you.”

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Jake:

The poor guy was clearly overwhelmed right now. “Look kids” – wait, did he seriously just call me a kid? Does he even know who I am? This is very interesting.  “But what- er, where is this place??” I turn around not waiting for an answer. Maybe there is a way out? I begin running my hands long the walls looking for something- anything that might lead to an exit.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 1,540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest