fb

Role Play for Learning

Forums Fiction Characters Role Play for Learning

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 1,540 total)
  • Author
    I, David
    @i-david

(Well. Well….

Well.

. . .

. . .

Well.

. . .

Well, I’m proud of everyone. This is absolutely amazing, guys, and that’s because of you, so thank you very much for joining in on this crazy adventure.

That said, we definitely need a new thread, as well as maybe a reset-event to help lead over the story when the transition happens. But it certainly doesn’t help that I’m like 30 pages behind or something, so help from you guys will be much appreciated.)

• This reply was modified 5 years, 2 months ago by I, David.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@i-david

Are you kidding me!? Thank you for starting this whole thing!!!! It’s awesome doing all this!

(Does this mean you’ve read everything and caught up?)

I, David
    @i-david

( @kari-karast I edited the end of my last post.)

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Wait……… a reset!? I just got here!!!

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@i-david

Ah. Yep I see it. *winces* 30 pages… it’s still not as bad as it looks though.

A reset event… well, as of right now all the peoples are in 3 separate places so maybe one of the villains would bring them all back together for some reason. (That’s kinda what you meant, right?) But don’t ask Dagger K to do it. She’s just gonna sit back and enjoy the show for a while. She did her villainy stuff for the day. XD

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Well, I got here a little while ago, not long, and I wouldn’t mind getting a reset. New people would be able to jump in easier, and they wouldn’t have to be filled in about the previous story. It’s a good idea. Though, our characters wouldn’t know each other and OH!!! KOR WOULD BE ALIVE!!!!!!

i could've gone outside to take a walk, but i know that i wouldn't've come back

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT WOULD RUIN THE WHOLE POINT!!!!! SO UNLESS YOU WANT HIM TO DIE AGAIN HE WILL NOT BE ALIVE AGAIN IF WE DO A RESET THINGY.

I was thinking more along the lines of they kinda all just get dropped back together so there isn’t anything happening right now to explain or something. *shrugs* If we do a TOTAL reset I’d actually do different characters. Well, not Sage. She’d still be in. But I’d take out Eiri and if Kor was still alive I’d take him out too. I’d drop in a different pair of twins. Muaha.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Well, maybe it should be like what Pearson did for the Kingdom Keepers in The Return. It’s a continuation, but you could jump in and it’s still easy to go along.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I’ve never read Kingdom Keepers so I wouldn’t know anything about that.

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Pearson ends the first series and was writing another, idk if he finished, but it’s a continuation, but you wouldn’t be confused about the plot.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Ah.

I was thinking that it’d be like they all got dropped somewhere new, uninjured or something, but they still remembered what happened here or something like that. (Is that like what Pearson did??)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

A reset event?? *GASP*  You may discard it if nobody likes it.. But what if everyone gets sent back home and then when the new thread starts up every character (that is continuing) ends up in a room like how we started, but for each character a year has passed by? What do you think? Any improvements? Or completely different, better ideas?

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Knowledgeful Butterfly
    @e_elaine_soup5

Actually, that sounds great! Who’ll start the new thread? I’ll do it if necessary! Actually gladly.

—————————–

the Kingdom Keepers is a great series, btw.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Ooh. That’s a good idea!

Only… I have no idea what would have happened to Sage in a year. *facepalms* I only came up with her and her story a couple of weeks ago so I haven’t got everything planned out yet.

I do like that idea though! Although I’d still drop in different twins instead of Kor and Eiri.

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Ugh, guys. I like my characters just like they are. I mean in a year… who knows who will be alive?

(XNXP I'm not joking)
    Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
    Know the Scarlet Band
    -Two-finger salutes-

Viewing 15 posts - 1,501 through 1,515 (of 1,540 total)
  • The forum ‘Characters’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest