fb

Role Play for Learning: A Continuation

Forums Fiction Characters Role Play for Learning: A Continuation

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,630 total)
  • Author
    Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

@kari-karast

(Who now?)

*Forum Signature here*

I, David
    @i-david

“…you mean not everyone thrives off feels?? *wonders if that’s an INFP thing*”

Yes, @the-fledgling-artist, I fear this is a rare and very much INFP thing.

EDIT: Wait, so Fledge is actually responsible for egging @kari-karast into killing Kor…? *Twitches*

EDIT-EDIT: I never promised not to attack Dagger K, by the way, @kari-karast. Just putting that out there.

Tread carefully, friend.

EDIT-EDIT-EDIT: I must say though, as an INFP, despite being a perpetual emotional wreck on the inside, I almost literally feed off of things like that. So, while hating it out of principle–and because it’s evil–I also feel myself growing more inspired and alive by the second. It will fade, but I still love it.

Sorry for the triple-edit-spam. *Embarrassed shroog*

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by I, David. Reason: "Wait..." -Tim
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by I, David.
    • This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by I, David. Reason: Last time, I prom ice

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

I David. Yes. You should very much be concerned. If someone knows people with those names anyway.

And I actually could’ve mentioned more. But the chance that you all’s characters know someone named Sharn or Shardra is rather low. Or Lashra or Levorn. Even lower.

I don’t know that reference. But oh look. I have that Be Prepared song from The Lion King stuck in my head now…

@Thomasblade

Just does Paul know anyone named those?

MissPenguin
    @misspenguin

@Kari

West knows someone named Dmitri. * Eyes you suspiciously* Why do you ask?

• This reply was modified 5 years, 1 month ago by MissPenguin.
    Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Don’t blame Fledgling!!! There were several reasons that didn’t involve her at all!

Also. Go ahead and attack Dagger. If you dare.

Dagger: I want him to dare. I have knives.

Me: I know you do. Now be quiet.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@penguin

Haha!!! YES. I knew someone had too!

Just… maybe have West mention said Dmitri within earshot of the twins…

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@kari-karast

Levi is an elf! I forgot to mention pointy ears *facepalm* Also Levi is carrying a bow sword 😀 Should I answer the people name question?

~~~

“Well I think that solved things,” Levi pointed down the hole after Avery. “This is ridiculous, I just got here and everyone is jumping down a hole. Has everyone here lost their minds? Because I’m pretty sure I haven’t.” Also, the human next to her seemed slightly reasonable. “How many more want to jump down?” Who were these people anyway? That’s what she wanted to know.

~~~

It was easier to hear the other boy without the Immortals blaring in his ears. Ben pulled his headphones all the way down to around his neck.

“I came from down the hall, hang a left, then walk about twenty feet, turn right and go two doors down,” Ben waved down the hall. “But I mean if you meant before then I came from the weird Law Enforcement vehicle and before that an abandoned building. Before that, I was on this really neat car ride with these people I met and then before that, I was on this park bench and I guess before that I switched from my world to this one by a really cool but creepy weird lady in a hat who gave me this lollipop. Oh and before all of this I was sitting in my bedroom listening to my favorite band, Wild Child, waiting on Riley to get back so I could tell him about my training session with Mister grumpy the first but amazing cool martial arts guy, Lwellleyn.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Yess, finally someone gets it. Honestly I have no idea whether we’re the unfortunate ones, or if it’s everyone else…
    ( While I hated Korzen’s death, I also really enjoyed it. Also the post when I sent Jake home is probably one of my favorites just ’cause it gave me so many feelings.)

BTW I only take 96% responsibility  for Korzen’s death. *hides inside of jacket*

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

OY. FLEDGLING. YOU CANNOT TAKE 96%!!! YOU CAN ONLY CLAIM 30% RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT. *crosses arms and glares*

Yay!! An elf!! And yes you should answer it. (Also how dost thou pronounce Levi since she’s apparently a she?)

I, David
    @i-david

Oh… it’s Ruby… ;-;

Living the R.A.B. life…

*Coughs* Er, anyways. The David feels slightly ignored right now. XD He doesn’t like to be ignored.

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

Well. He’s gonna hafta be ignored. Paul gets first priority.

I, David
    @i-david

@kari-karast

“The David will remember that.”

On a Happier note, I’m almost caught up entirely on the first thread. Yay. *Throws colorful paper scraps*

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

ScarletImmortalized
    @scarletimmortalized

@kari-karast

*another facepalm*

OKAY GUYS LEVI IS A SHE. SORRY ABOUT THAT. You pronounce her name like a Levy or Levee.

Also, Levi does know a Maric (c makes the k sound so that’s cool) that she is okay with. She does know a Dimitri but hates his guts.

“Scarlet, What are you eating?” ~ “Ghost peppers...” ~ Robin sighed.

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@i-david

The David should remember that.

@scarletimmortal

Sweet! So if you could have Levi or if MissPenguin could have West mention either of those within the twins’ earshot….please? It’ll get interesting.

Shara: *yelling from the next room over* STOP TRYING TO RUIN OUR LIVES!

Me: *yells back* BUT THAT’S THE FUN PART!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

Reese hesitantly accepted the lollipop. It tasted a little weird, but so did most artificially flavored candies.

He listened with fascination to Ben’s impressively long winded explanation.

“whebre re er fwebes nmew?” Reese blinked and took the candy out of his mouth. “Where are your friends now?” He repeated himself while brushing blond curls out of his sleepy green eyes.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Viewing 15 posts - 421 through 435 (of 1,630 total)
  • The forum ‘Characters’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest