fb

*Roar* *Stomp* (cuz that’s what dinosaur lovers do)

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *Roar* *Stomp* (cuz that’s what dinosaur lovers do)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

Hi! I’m the graphic designer under the amazing Brianna Storm and also the Instagram manager. I’ve been a dinosaur lover since I was five and was probably the only girl who played with toy dinosaurs and watched Disney’s Dinosaur endless times. 😅🦖 I’m currently writing and illustrating a children’s book series which involves explosions, time travel, and dinosaurs (I bet you couldn’t have guessed that 😉). My favorite colors are teal and hot pink and I’m obsessed with tropical things. I also have an assistant named Aberdeen (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating Authorosarus) who helps me write.

Random fact about me: I hate mint anything (including mint ice cream) and watermelon. What’s one food you can’t stand?

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

*Hugs my talented sidekick* 💜

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@briannastorm *hugs my talented boss* Aberdeen would hug you too but I don’t think you want to be squashed. 🦖

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

*hugsMariposa&Aberdeen* I don’t mind being squished. 🙂

Pickles. I can’t stand pickles.

Grace Livingston
    @gracelivingston

*showers Aberdeen with books and hands him my mostly full jug of calligraphy ink* *whispers* This stuff gets everywhere and is really more trouble than it’s worth. You’d be doing me a great favor by taking it off my hands. 😛

"I'd like to add some beauty to life," said Anne dreamily.

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@mariposa I hate mayonnaise. HATE HATE HATE, which is tough when someone offers me a sandwich for lunch… which must be why I also have a deep and abiding love for peanut butter

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

Hello, @mariposa and Aberdeen!

You… don’t like mint?!?! …You have just become my buddy. *hugs* Mint is way too strong for me, and that cool feeling in the mouth… just WEIRD. The only minty things I will put in my mouth are toothpaste (I literally almost typed toothless, and then toothface X’D ) and flavored floss. And sometimes a winter green candy, but ONLY IN EMERGENCIES.

Yeah, watermelon doesn’t float my boat either. The taste is good, but it’s just too watery. (This is coming from someone who loves sweets. So I guess you could say that it’s not sugary enough XD )

Another food I can’t stand… Hmmmmmmm… Eggnog. Okay, so that’s a drink, not a food. But uuggghhh… I was playing video games when I first tried it. you have no idea how nauseous I was feeling… 😛

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

Oh boy…Yeah, I detest mint. And gum. And too much banana gives me the gag reflex, although I like it in small doses. Please don’t feed me Indian desserts. I apologize to my sister-in-law, but I cannot STAND them.

Now, if you want to know what I like: hot sauce, Mexican food, chocolate, Mexican food, pizza, Mexican food, chocolate, mashed potatoes, jalapeno peppers, apples, and yogurt. 😛

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

HIIIIIII! I would roar back, but I always make myself hoarse. Must be the technique, I guess… *shrugs*

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@rolena-hatfield *Aberdeen returns hug*

@gracelivingston
    *Aberdeen hungrily slurps up ink and books*

@sam-Kowal
    Wow, no mayonnaise? That’s tough. How about miracle whip then? I LOVE peanut butter! Do you have a favorite thing to put with peanut butter? I really like making grilled peanut butter and honey sandwiches.

@dekreel
    Greetings fellow mint hater! *whispers* I don’t even use mint toothpaste. I’ve never had eggnog as a drink, but I had some Ghirardelli chocolate that was flavored eggnog which I liked.

@lady-iliara
    I don’t like gum either (the real reason is because I’m terrified that I’ll accidentally swallow it 😅). I like pizza, chocolate, apples, and yogurt too, but Mexican food…er…not so much. 😜 My tongue freaks out if I eat anything too spicy.

@scribbles
    It’s probably because you’re a squirrel and squirrels can’t roar. 😜

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@mariposa Sadly, no go for Miracle Whip either. I’m odd. 😀 Actually, honey is one of my favorite things to put with peanut butter, too. I also like jam with it, and probably most of all, melted chocolate. That is really good

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@mariposa

My tongue freaks out if I eat anything too spicy.

*dies laughing* I think I find this hilarious because you’re giving your tongue its own identity and then personifying it to complete the effect. XD

Being a squirrel must be the reason I can’t roar. So how about this: *chatters mightily* *starts throwing acorns everywhere* *emphatically flicks tail*

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@scribbles Tongues are very personable. 😜

*hides from incoming nuts* Man the barricade folks, we’re under attack!

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@mariposa Nah, that was just for display. XD

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@scribbles Phew. *wipes forehead* That’s a relief. 😅

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest