fb

Rndm brainstorming post to help each other when we got nothing. Yep.

Forums Fiction Plotting Rndm brainstorming post to help each other when we got nothing. Yep.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne the argument does separate people, and then things happen and they can’t be together again. *nods*

As for the kidnapping… he does lock Dakota up in a room for a couple days…

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

Well then I didn’t help much, huh?

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne Lolol anything else? If you need ideas theres like six of the characters on the CUCG that we’ve done

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

I may be able to help but can you explain exactly what your story is about?

I understand everything else but not that

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne It’s like a love story. Dakota and Jireh. But Dakota is already married, which she did not do by her own choice.

Erynne
    @erynne

That makes more sense. I love that and I think I can work with it.

Ngl I totally didn’t picture you being a romance girl lol

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Okiiii

lol yea I’m a romantic imaginative emotional gal XD

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Anyone want to help describing the use of different weapons for me?

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Does that even make sense?
    like how would you describe someone using a bow, or a sword, or a pike? Those three specifically?

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy would be your person for that

Also I came up with an idea for you… I was thinking Dakota should get caught having an interest (or wherever they are in their relationship) in another man while being married which you should make a huge no no in their world and she would have to suffer the consequences or try to change the law or something

Or maybe she realizes people are starting to pick up on her interest and she has to start pretending to hate him which makes him confused then he gets mad at her

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne yeah we’ll both She and Jireh do develop feelings but then they are both like no can’t do that, so she avoids him and he tries calling on another lady but she doesn’t work out. So. Yeah. But that’s a good thought, having her pretend to hate him.

Erynne
    @erynne

I totally want to read this story lol

When you get to the point you want beta readers please remember me!

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne of course! I’ll totally do that. You and @gbfruitbat will be the first to read it. 😉

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@emma-walker

Does that even make sense?
    like how would you describe someone using a bow, or a sword, or a pike? Those three specifically?

Pfff… that’s a very, very broad question. I posted some videos earlier on this thread that might help you! (I think the second page)

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@rose-colored-fancy
    Cool, thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest