fb

Rndm brainstorming post to help each other when we got nothing. Yep.

Forums Fiction Plotting Rndm brainstorming post to help each other when we got nothing. Yep.

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)
  • Author
    Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne lol yea

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

So hi. How would you guys feel if you were a girl that suddenly found herself married to a prince from a neighboring kingdom, brought to a place foreign to her, without her family, in a place full of strange people with different ways than that of her own people?

@erynne
    @noah-cochran

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

So hi. How would you guys feel if you were a girl that suddenly found herself married to a prince from a neighboring kingdom, brought to a place foreign to her, without her family, in a place full of strange people with different ways than that of her own people?

Well it definitely wouldn’t be pleasant.

I’d say I would probably fight against it and probably run away IF it was bad and I didn’t like the prince. If I liked the Prince and he was a good guy I might stay, and learn about my new world.

In another case I’d probably try to trick the prince out of marrying me by acting like a spoiled brat/total jerk.

So there’s some ideas.

Noah, what would you do if you were a princess being forced into marriage?? 🤔

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne the prince is rude and unpleasant, but has a nice older brother who’s the crown prince, and sisters who are nice.

Soooooo… also you’d have no choice in the marriage, so

Noah, what would you do if you were a princess being forced into marriage?? 🤔

XD sry Noah the pressure tho

Erynne
    @erynne

In that case I would just act like a jerk and make the Prince not like me. Also maybe I could get help from his siblings

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne Yea that works. you’re also very homesick.

Erynne
    @erynne

@Emma-walker

I am? Dang it. I hate when that happens

XD

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@erynne Lolol

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@emma-walker and @erynne

Well, I’ll give y’all this, a guy doesn’t get asked that question every day.

Depends on how I was raised, but in this era, I would probably try to flee the country or something. Is that the morally good thing to do? I don’t know, but that’s probably what I would do.

Erynne
    @erynne

@Noah-Cochran

XD that response made me laugh

I had to tell my mom about that one lol

Apparently If either of us were princesses we would think alike

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@noah-cochran

Well, I’ll give y’all this, a guy doesn’t get asked that question every day.

XD Yeah, I assumed as much Lol

Noah and @erynne

Dakota (her name) may try to run away, it’s in her blood, I think, her mother tried to run too.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Emma Walker.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

I feel like that last sentence was very intriguing lol did y’all?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Emma Walker.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@gbfruitbat there’s a question right up at the top of this page, and you can read Erynne and Noah’s replies, and if you have something to add you can.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

Okay so in Dakota’s story, which remains unnamed, I have a couple big like ideas if things, but the story is supposed to cover almost four years.

So I need filler ideas.

what I have so far:

-The auction and Dakota arriving in Thabia and getting used to life there.

-A “kidnapping” (not really that was just Jireh’s cover story so Daelon wouldn’t know the truth)

-A failed assassination attempt.

-A marriage.

-Illness.

-A visit with family (This is possibly the three year mark)

-A big Argument

-a death

-and then the closing ness imma not say what it is yet.

i need some other ideas to add, if anyone is willing to help 😉

@gbfruitbat

@erynne

@noah-cochran

@calidris

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Emma Walker.
    • This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Emma Walker.

Erynne
    @erynne

There should be people who seperate over the Argument then something happens to bring the people back together. Also since Daelon thinks a kidnapping has happened he needs to do something drastic over it which messes things up

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 120 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest