Review help wanted

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Review help wanted

This topic contains 15 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Gabrielle Pollack 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

Hey guys!

I just released a dystopian, fairytale, allegorical novelette. You can check it out here: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1093395915/

For this book, I’m using a particular marketing approach, and (doing things differently than I might normally) I ended up forgetting to seek out early reviewers! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I’m mildly panicking now. Everything will be fine, but I need to get on the ball.

So if ANYONE here on the form (or anyone you know–sibling, friend) is interested in reviewing this, just reply to this post and I’ll email you a free digital copy.

Thanks. ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘
    ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

Corissa
    @corissa

@daeus-lamb For once, I can actually say yes. ๐Ÿ˜€ I just finished my last big college project for this semester (I still have finals left, but they’re a week away and I’ve already been doing a lot of reviewing so it should be fine). If you send it to me, I will post a review by the end of tomorrow (barring unforeseen tragedies or loss of internet).

Looking forward to it!

ENFJ. Messenger of Christ. "Living a life that demands an explanation."

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@daeus-lamb I’ve not finished this version of the book but when I do, I’ll review on Goodreads. I can’t Amazon review any more since a couple FB friends reviewed my ownย book on Amazon, unfortunately =P<span id=”selectionBoundary_1555969261455_9578210556471152″ class=”rangySelectionBoundary” style=”line-height: 0; display: none;”></span>

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@daeus-lamb I may be able to help, how long is the book and how soon are you needing a review? If it’s not too long I may be able to read it tonight.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@daeus-lamb Oh dear Idk if I can swing it. When do you need the review by?

Maddie Morrow
    @maddiejay

I canโ€™t right now, but hereโ€™s all my peeps, and maybe by the time it actually releases and such Iโ€™ll be able to read it anyway.

@samantha-pen @hgm_barnes18 @heather-drabant @kb-writer @inspirewrite @duskflower @kjames0813 @ireneadler

@kari-karast @i-david

@donna-darling @kr-lalonde

@the-golden-light @jennythefaun

@bekah @samberg0

@naomi-sowell @misspenguin @mckinley @another_chance @fairfay @kori

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@corissa @taylorclogston Thanks!

@the-fledgling-artist It’s about 17,000 words, less than 70 pages. I’ll go ahead and send it.

@gabriellepollack Well, even within two weeks could work.

๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@daeus-lamb I’m not sure how long it will take me, but I’ll try to get it finished sometime tomorrow then. ๐Ÿ™‚

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@daeus-lamb

I was going to say I don’t have a ton of time for this (and I don’t) but everybody else already said that. XD I may or may not be able to do it quickly, but I’d love to read it!!! Whenever I review it will be a slightly trickier question as I have no idea what my own Amazon account password is (my dad has always handled it for me since I don’t have a credit card). XD But I’d love to do it!!!

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

SeekJustice
      @seekjustice

@daeus-lamb I’ll happily do it. I remember you sending out a link in your newsletter to a free one, can I just use that?

And can I review on goodreads or does it have to be Amazon?

Crazy INFP, writer, dancer, musical fanatic.
      Seek justice, love mercy, walk humbly with your God

Rachel
      @msqueen8

@daeus-lamb
      Is this for the God of Manna story? I read that one in one sitting. ๐Ÿ™‚ Happy to review that.

Writer, Young housewife, and Anti-Feminist

Daeus Lamb
      @daeus-lamb

@ericawordsmith Great. ๐Ÿ˜€

@seekjustice Yes, you can use that link. A review on Goodreads would be great, though I care more about Amazon. That’s where people actually shop.

@msqueen8 Yes, God of Manna ๐Ÿ™‚

๐Ÿ˜€
      ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

ack, I’m not sure I’ll be able to do this. Sorry! I might still, but I’m not sure. Sorry! >.<

I, David
      @i-david

I will consider, but my life and focus is being swept ever onward by the river of progress and time, and swimming with direction is a strange thing. But perhaps I will still reach this part of the current. And then again, perhaps not.

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ย readersย answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest