Redrawing old Artwork

Forums Art Art Discussions Redrawing old Artwork

This topic contains 230 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  The Fledgling Artist 1 day, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 226 through 231 (of 231 total)
  • Author

CalebOnline
    @calebonline

Well, sorry to come in uninvited, but I just needed to point out the lies someone has been spreading all over the forum (by that I mean my Introduction). @the-fledgling-artist, you said you WEREN’T A VERY GOOD ARTIST… lies!

Also, when I came in here out of curiosity and saw all of your artwork I was just so impressed by everyone. I will try not to be jealous, but keep up the great artwork! I am inspired now… brb XD

PS. I’m not going to try and tag everyone…

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@calebonline You gonna do some artwork?  That would be great!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

*pokes head in*
    *choking on dust*

Hello art frens. I found myself redrawing some art, and after seeing such a dramatic improvement thought I’d post it here! :’ ) If anyone else is even half as encouraged by it as I was, then my mission is accomplished.

So… This is more so me learning how to do digital art than general improvement, but there is definitely some of that too.
    These were both done in Krita. The file on the old one says it was created almost exactly a year ago, however it’s possible that’s just the date I moved the file off of my computer and onto a thumb drive. :’ ) So.. I’m not exactly sure on the gap. I haven’t had krita for too long though, so it couldn’t be more than a couple years old at most.
    Ok. I’m done talking. I’ll show you the stuff.

https://storyembers.org/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/91451/a91lt56hy81vy6uz7wps873b0h9jziem.png

DON’T GIVE UP GUYS!! :’ D

*tip toes back out of thread*

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Lin
    @lin

@the-fledgling-artist WOAH GIRL

THAT’S SUPER IMPRESSIVE. All the improvement here, this is so inspiring!!

The lines look super good too aaah<3

“I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-fledgling-artist Ugh! THAT IS AMAZING.

Makes me want to go pick up a pen. 😉

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@evelyn
    DO IT!! 😀

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Viewing 6 posts - 226 through 231 (of 231 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest